CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Thanx Skav. So I'll hold out till morning....and just take some panado's and nasal spray that I know is safe for using while pregnant.

Here: you're only 11-12 dpo so you're not out!!
Yay for the appointment :happydance:

GL snip:hugs: waiting for pics.. talking about pic...where r the pics of the house ?? ok, am being weird i know..everyone's sick at ur place and here i am asking for pictures of the house:dohh::haha:

Skav...I could not wait till the morning....used a hpt. But I have another one for FMU. There's deffo a faint pink line....

About the pics of the house...I have a few I took with my phone just now but it's dark here so it's not the best. will download it from my phone and try to post.

First a pic of the hpt......had to search for a light bright enough to show....it's already 8pm here!

S5002950.jpg

Thanx Skav. So I'll hold out till morning....and just take some panado's and nasal spray that I know is safe for using while pregnant.

GL snip:hugs: waiting for pics.. talking about pic...where r the pics of the house ?? ok, am being weird i know..everyone's sick at ur place and here i am asking for pictures of the house:dohh::haha:

Skav...I could not wait till the morning....used a hpt. But I have another one for FMU. There's deffo a faint pink line....

About the pics of the house...I have a few I took with my phone just now but it's dark here so it's not the best. will download it from my phone and try to post.

OMG !!!!!!!!! seriously ??? a faint pink line...am gonna faint now..wow.snip i can't wait till you do one with FMU...am over the moon girl:happydance: Hoping and praying you get those dark lines..wohoo!!!! ok, now not to be rude but rmbr those false positives you got long time back..that's nothing to worry about now right :nope:. Am being straight forward,i didn't mean to break your heart snip.just wanted to make sure..hope u understand :hugs::hugs::hugs:

These pics are the living area....
first pic...the tv area
second pic...my work place and table for the kiddies to sit at while eating
third pic....pool table
Fourth pic....opposite wall where the front door are and fishtank

The pics that are yellow in color are my phone switching over to night mode when light are dim :wacko:

Will be moving my workplace to another room as soon as we have our internet sorted there.

Photo-0152.jpg

Photo-0153.jpg

Photo-0154.jpg

Photo-0155.jpg

OMG !!!!!!!!! seriously ??? a faint pink line...am gonna faint now..wow.snip i can't wait till you do one with FMU...am over the moon girl:happydance: Hoping and praying you get those dark lines..wohoo!!!! ok, now not to be rude but rmbr those false positives you got long time back..that's nothing to worry about now right :nope:. Am being straight forward,i didn't mean to break your heart snip.just wanted to make sure..hope u understand :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dont know Skav...but I do keep that in mind.
Another thing is that those were all IC's...this time no IC's and only store bought tests. Will see what the one look like in the morning and get a proper test.

snip: If they are store bought then you could rely on them right? Anyway, am sure this time its gonna be a BIG FAT POSITIVE with tomo's FMU : thumbup: am praying for you :hugs: snip, the house looks so comfy and i love the tv area ..the couch looks so cosy and the whole house looks gorgeous and comfy...good going girl..and thank you so much for posting the pics :hugs: waiting for tomo's pics...

edited** wow..the kitchen looks awesome...so spacious!! lovely house!!!!!!

The main bathroom....

badkamer.jpg

badkamer(2).jpg

And then an en-suite one....

badkamer in hoofslaapkamer.jpg

Snip: I see a faint line too! I pray this is it for you. Your house does look comfy. I could get on that couch and make some zzzzz's

snip: If they are store bought then you could rely on them right? Anyway, am sure this time its gonna be a BIG FAT POSITIVE with tomo's FMU : thumbup: am praying for you :hugs: snip, the house looks so comfy and i love the tv area ..the couch looks so cosy and the whole house looks gorgeous and comfy...good going girl..and thank you so much for posting the pics :hugs: waiting for tomo's pics...

edited** wow..the kitchen looks awesome...so spacious!! lovely house!!!!!!

I do hope so! Only time will tell :shrug:
The one I took tonight a a bit clearer than the first one...so I really hope it's darker in the morning.

Still need to hang the new living room curtains....had to buy 10 drops of the same color....5 windows in one room cost a lot of money. LOL
Then waiting for my mom to send the bathroom curtains.
Will take some picks of the 4 bedrooms 2morow.

Thanx...I love the kitchen. Lots of cupboard space also. I'm a kitchen freak and always buy stuff for my kitchen. Love cooking and baking!

Here...my mom gave us that one and it's really nice for an afternoon nap!! big enough for me and LB to take a nap together!!

Skav..LOL...hubby brags to everyone that the baths are so big that we can relax in the tub together!! :blush:

snip, omg! curtains costs a fortune eh? can't wait to see the 4 bedrooms..so both kiddos might have separate rooms? I am a kitchen freak too..LOL we need to color wash the whole house soon..but DH works during summer and its a tough thing..

hey SNIP, your ticker says DD - June 22nd 2011 and DS - 9th of May 2011 o_O was he born this May?? i thought he was bigger ..foolish me !

SNIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see a line too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We r all going to be bump buddies :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Herewer, Macs and Skooter you are going to be next!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And Snip, your new house looks fab!!!!

@SKAV thank you hun :hugs: Thank you for praying for all of us, I am sure god couldn't ignore our baby requests anymore :hugs::hugs::hugs:

here are my pics... hope I took them well :blush:

Attachments

• IMG00229-20110809-1946.jpg
    IMG00229-20110809-1946.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG00230-20110809-1946.jpg
    IMG00230-20110809-1946.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG00231-20110809-1946.jpg
    IMG00231-20110809-1946.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
Okay...time for me to go relax on that couch and some movies. Kids all asleep and hubby on night shift so I have the tv all to myself!! :happydance:
Will catch up in the morning and hopefully I'll have some good news to share :-D

Nighty night!!

Omg want!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! See? We all knew it!!! Now onto snip! Youre next!!!

Want : wowy!!! those are 2 lovely lines babes and so dark for 13DPO... :wohoo: we are all gonna be bump buddies soon...am gonna add you as BUMP buddy :yipee: Love you LOADS!!!! is your DH home yet?? how are you gonna tell it to him ??

Snip: Goodnight sweetheart..GL :hugs:

snip, omg! curtains costs a fortune eh? can't wait to see the 4 bedrooms..so both kiddos might have separate rooms? I am a kitchen freak too..LOL we need to color wash the whole house soon..but DH works during summer and its a tough thing..

hey SNIP, your ticker says DD - June 22nd 2011 and DS - 9th of May 2011 o_O was he born this May?? i thought he was bigger ..foolish me !

That's weird.....no LB was born last year 09/04/2010.
I'm sure it wasn't like that

O wow Want....How I wish I had a FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"