CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

snip, omg! curtains costs a fortune eh? can't wait to see the 4 bedrooms..so both kiddos might have separate rooms? I am a kitchen freak too..LOL we need to color wash the whole house soon..but DH works during summer and its a tough thing..

hey SNIP, your ticker says DD - June 22nd 2011 and DS - 9th of May 2011 o_O was he born this May?? i thought he was bigger ..foolish me !

That's weird.....no LB was born last year 09/04/2010.
I'm sure it wasn't like that

oh my...i see it correct now.. :haha:

snip, omg! curtains costs a fortune eh? can't wait to see the 4 bedrooms..so both kiddos might have separate rooms? I am a kitchen freak too..LOL we need to color wash the whole house soon..but DH works during summer and its a tough thing..

hey SNIP, your ticker says DD - June 22nd 2011 and DS - 9th of May 2011 o_O was he born this May?? i thought he was bigger ..foolish me !

Lol...just had to go and make it right. Allthough I love kids I would not want them THAT CLOSE together!!!

Lol...just had to go and make it right. Allthough I love kids I would not want them THAT CLOSE together!!!

really?? ok... i rmbr ur DS..he's a cutie pie..gv him a kiss on behalf of me pls.. now go take a rest and enjoy your day with the TV :hugs: :kiss:

Skav......is that temps i see on your chart lady????? :growlmad:

You can be soooo lucky I'm in SA and not over there!!!! :trouble:

really?? ok... i rmbr ur DS..he's a cutie pie..gv him a kiss on behalf of me pls.. now go take a rest and enjoy your day with the TV :hugs: :kiss:

Thnx hun! :hugs:
It's already past 9pm...sooo I only have time for one movie and then off to bed.

I got a question for you ladies. Have you ever had where you feel like you're peeing yourself? I go check thinking its AF and it Creamy CM

I got a question for you ladies. Have you ever had where you feel like you're peeing yourself? I go check thinking its AF and it Creamy CM

YEAH...had it the past 2 days!!!
would run to the loo thinking it's AF and then it's only wet and creamy CM

:argh: OMG !!!!!!!!!! yes!!! ...since i am on progesterone, thought will temp once in a while.... can i , can i ??? pls [-o< [-o<

oh yeah!! thats happened thrice today!! i really thought something weird is happening!! thats normal i guess!!

:argh: OMG !!!!!!!!!! yes!!! ...since i am on progesterone, thought will temp once in a while.... can i , can i ??? pls [-o< [-o<

I just had to laugh at this..... :haha:
Yes, but only once in a while....I'm watching you!!! :growlmad:

I normally had that when pregnant.....That's one of the main reasons I decided to test.

I just had to laugh at this..... :haha:
Yes, but only once in a while....I'm watching you!!! :growlmad:

:yipee: Thank you so much ...you made me laugh too :hugs:

ok...goodnight girls...will catch u tomo :hugs: love you loads !!!

Hahahaha! me and oh also every day!!
Our favourite - wizards of waverly place!

I've also had tons of creamy/watery cm as a symptom of pregnancy. I always run to the bathroom thinking I'm bleeding or peed myself!! :)

hi girls,

hubby came back and i told him when he was still half way into the doorway :haha:

he is in shock, he says he is all shaky... he wanted to take me shopping tomorrow for maternity clothes :wacko:

anyway, here are my symptoms so far:

1dpo - no symptoms
2-3dpo- ovulation cramps and backache, also tender nipples
4-9dpo- only a bit tender nipples
10-13dpo- some AF cramps 10-11 dpo as if af was coming on time, no difference. 12-13dpo much less cramps lasting few seconds like 4 or 5 times per day, not more... 11 and 13 dpo had nausea and started to suspect something as it was quite strong...

also had a cold around 3-6dpo if i remember well

have more creamy cm and it does feel like af is coming so girls, i think it's a good sign!!!

waiting for a BFP from Snip tomorrow morning :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"