CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

hey girls,

i was in the bus and when i stood up from my seat, the driver pushed the break so hard that i fell on my seat again... quite hard i have to say.
luckily the seat was soft but still i got a massive cramp from it, it's like my uterus contracted :wacko: i'm still having some discomfort...

i cannot call anybody, don't have a midwife yet and the gp won't listen... please tell me it's going to be ok...i am so so scared :cry:

Oh honey.

You're ok.

I promise.

I know it doesn't feel like it, because you're scared... but...

Your little bean is SO small... you've got a lot of cushion for him/her.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I really hope it's feeling better for you so soon, so that you don't have to keep worrying.

Why won't your gp listen?

it's out of hours for gp emergency so they don't pick up the phone but even if i call tomorrow he will just say that if i am worried i should go to a&e... and even if they do a scan they won't see anything as it's too early!!!

so i don't know, this morning i was worried because i wasn't feeling cramps at all and now i've got them all together because of the fall...

the seat was soft thought and i don't have a skinny bottom... should be ok, shouldn't it? ...so why is it still hurting???

i hope so!!!

i will never complain again of not having cramps :cry:

please beanie stick!!!

thank you hun :hugs::hugs:

Want: its normal for you to be worried. Your bean is okay. Really? As I told you earlier you are going to have cramps off and on for a while. You should be concerned if you have cramps along with spotting. That is a great deal cause for concern. I hate to say this but I have to tell you the truth...Even if the bump did do something there is nothing the dr's could do anyway. They would tell you that.

Try to lay down and relax as best as you can. I'm sure the beanie is fine in there. There is a lot of padding in there. :hugs: sweetie.

hi hun,

i know there is nothing anybody can do, this is why i was so upset! the fall was quite a strong one and i am still in pain... ii hope it will pass by tomorrow... london bus drivers are the worst!!!

i got very scared, it was totally unexpected and right after i got this massive cramps and couldn't almost walk!

will let you know, i am off to sleep now.

xxxxxx

hi hun,

i know there is nothing anybody can do, this is why i was so upset! the fall was quite a strong one and i am still in pain... ii hope it will pass by tomorrow... london bus drivers are the worst!!!

i got very scared, it was totally unexpected and right after i got this massive cramps and couldn't almost walk!

will let you know, i am off to sleep now.

xxxxxx

Sleep good, sweetie, and hopefully it'll all be ok in the morning :hugs:

hi all,

Want: awe....am so sorry your worried..nothing will go wrong sweets..he's safe in mamma's tummy..you should only worry if you get severe pain/cramps and bleeding..am sure you will be fine today...relax and don't think about it too much.. hope u feel better today :hugs:

here: so how did the appt go yday?? am off to read your journal :D

how's everyone else doing??

I'm yet throwing up!! if that's news :lol: I've lost 7lbs!! :wohoo: :lol: am crazy today... oh! I have a pain from my right buttock and downwards through my thigh... :shrug: I've read that it's linked with pregnancy but don't know how..

Want: How are you feeling today, honey?

Skav: That's a new one I've never heard of. Sorry you've got such a weird pain, and are still throwing up. 7 lbs? WOW!

where r u ladies?? big plans for saturday night ?? missing everyone :sad1:

Skav: Hi Miss... i hope you are doing ok
TTC: where in queens? i was in springfield gardens right by jamaica... the kids and i went to coney island today.... i got a not needed tan... we lived in passaic,nj for awhile, just left a year ago... we are staying near rutherford.... only hotel i could get 2 queen beds for less than $200....
Here: wondering how things went?

ooh so fun! we live near queens college in flushing-its nice here, we have everything we need on main st. and the queens center mall!

Hey Choc: I guess I've kinda settled down from my appt. I was so done after I left. I've had some good encouragement. So the verdict is...He sees nothing wrong inside and said we should conceive on our own its just taking some time. He then said I was pregnant in April so its really not that long...blah blah blah. He said if I wanted to be pregnant fast I could do IUI. (my thoughts on that is $1000 for one and its not guaranteed). I could see if it was like some ladies I've seen which was $400.00. That way if it didn't work at least I could get 2 or 3 tries. He took blood $2000 worth of blood (yea right) to test for some anticoagulants and crap to see if it would show why my first babies came early and also the m/c's. So this month is a bust because no clomid or any thing. He said he could prescribe be for my state of mind but would only increase my chances by 1% since there is no problem with O or cycles. He said I have a tilted uterus. So pretty much I feel like yea I should be thankful and grateful that there is nothing wrong even though I feel like it is...but I just feel like "what did I achieve?" I know I probably sound like a crazy woman I'm just frustrated and wish this would all go away. Even the feeling to want to be pregnant! Ok...Rant over!

How about you? Have you had the interview? How did it go? Have you talk to the girls about moving?

Here: im glad to know your insides are working properly. i know what you mean when you say that you just wish you werent so obsessed with things. IUI is definately expensive, i had a dream i had that done a few weeks ago:haha: well im happy things are going accordingly from within and with charting and temping you should be expecting in no time :thumbup:

TTC: i have been to flushing a few times. it seems really busy and exciting over that way. the streets are crazy and confusing as he** but thats queens for ya!

Afm: i am so ecstatic my AF is here :happydance::happydance::happydance: after awaiting 45 days here this broad is.... oh is not as happy... he wanted some bd when we got back in town since its hard to do on vacation :haha:

hello....

macs: wow..hope u had a lovely time with your friends at dinner

bunni: yay!! for AF :happydance: am OKish, thanks :)

here: hi lovely lady :hi:

afm, nothing much...just lying on the bed doing nothing... :shrug: DH at work, kids with video game..

good morning ladies,

haven't been much at the computer during the week-end...

how is everyone doing?

@bunni :happydance:yey for AF:happydance::happydance: cd1 lady, countdown to O :happydance:

@herewer :happydance:there is nothing wrong with your system, this is good news... i know it's disappointing just to have to wait... but it will happen!!! ...lots of smoothies for oh and he'll have the fastest swimmers ever :haha:

@skav and ttc how are you bump buddies? is your tummy showing a bit already?? mine isnt... well... the tummy/chub i already had is visible but nothing more :haha: how is it going with ms and nausea? :flower:

@macs and popcorn how are you ladies? hope you had a lovely week-end :flower:

afm, after the bus scare i have been relaxing a lot and today i have no cramps so far... and no nausea :happydance::happydance:

good morning ladies,

haven't been much at the computer during the week-end...

how is everyone doing?

@skav and ttc how are you bump buddies? is your tummy showing a bit already?? mine isnt... well... the tummy/chub i already had is visible but nothing more :haha: how is it going with ms and nausea? :flower:

hey lady :hugs:

so nice to see you dancing away..Its good that you relaxed and had a rest. You needed it!! My m/s is not leaving me and am yet throwing up! feeling so tired and am showing so much!! I had a huge tummy b4 pregnancy and now it's like am 4/5 months :blush: wish this month goes quickly so that i could say "yes" to those eyes peeping at my bump!! :haha:
*touchwodd* so glad to hear you don't have the nausea..hope it lasts, 'cos it sucks :haha:

Thanks Want. :hugs:

Ok..No more charting or temping for me. Done with that. It has gotten me no where. I don't want to keep up with it anymore. It leads me to depression. I have been in a horrible zone. ONly problem is I hate that I know what O pain feel like.

Even Yesterday I had a huge slimy glob of clear with pink tint in it come out. ITs not from O for sure. Anybody know what that is about? I think I had it last month too. Anybody know what its from? or had it before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->