CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Lol... is it weird that I'm jealous you're all nauseated.

Duh. Yes, it's weird ;)

Thinking of you ladies. <3

Hi girls,

Almacs & here- FX this is the month for all of us, lets all be bump buddies! PMA PMA PMA!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

there you are..how are you doing ??:hugs: bd marathon ??:haha:

Hey honey! BD marathon is on very soon- aiming for every other day until cd12 then will try to go for every day until CD16 or until OV if earlier :happydance:

Hope all you preggo ladies feel better soon, but think of the symptoms as the babies talking to mummy :cloud9: xxx

Hey girlies! my nauseated mommies...awww. I'm sorry and I hope you feel better soon.

My TTC girlies...here's to this being our last month/cycle :kiss:

I'll be crying next month! :lol:

hello lovelies :flower:

popcon: Tks a ton babes..so sweet to think that way :cloud9: We BD'd everyday on my fertile days! (try doggie style too!! i really helped a lot) :hugs:

here: today's your day...am so hoping this is your month...!!!!! GL hun :hugs:

I already had some tummy b4 I was pregnant, now I show really well and looks like am 4months or so..how am I gonna hide this tummy for another 1 month :lol: I wanted to announce the pregnancy during the 4th month... All my pants don't fit me anymore!! oops...

good morning girls!!!

how are you feeling today???

i woke up and all cramps are magically gone, don't feel a thing... i hope it is nothing i should worry about... i thought they would fade but instead they are just gone completely!!!
@skav and ttc, did you have cramps?...did they disappear all of a sudden one day???

@all other ladies, this is soooooooooooooooooooo you BFP month!!!!!!!!!!!!

@herewer, good luck hun for today, let us know how it went...thinking of you!!!

xxxx

Hi lovely, hope you are well. I'm sure lack of cramping is nothing to worry about, perhaps it means your baba is nicely snuggled in :cloud9:

I hope you are right about this cycle being a BFP one! OH is not going anywhere this week until I have billions and billions of swimmers for eggy to choose from :haha: xxx

Take care babe :)

Here: good luck today! :hugs:
Skav: yes 9/2, kind of nervous about it.
Want: you are not to old, you are making a baby...
TTC: hope those bowels move girl...
AllMacs & Popcorn: good luck with the bd marathons.

Afm: im going out of town today, yay! just a mini vacation definately needed. I lost 6 pounds in one week. As of today I know my body is hating me since it wants to eat, eat, eat and I say NO NO. :haha: Hopefully I dont blow the weightloss. I got a call earlier this week for a job interview in NYC where I used to live. Had an interview same agency 13 months ago, can you believe they called me for an interview again, and 13 months later? And irony I am headed that way? I agreed to go.. Lets see what happens, FX this is a govt job, this lady better not waste my time i might want to rough her up :haha: I got bored with light brown highlights and put burgundy... i look weird with burgundy highlights and grey eyes :winkwink:
sorry the photo is sideways lol https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/IMG00285-20110817-1418.jpg

Here: good luck today! :hugs:
Skav: yes 9/2, kind of nervous about it.
Want: you are not to old, you are making a baby...
TTC: hope those bowels move girl...
AllMacs & Popcorn: good luck with the bd marathons.

Afm: im going out of town today, yay! just a mini vacation definately needed. I lost 6 pounds in one week. As of today I know my body is hating me since it wants to eat, eat, eat and I say NO NO. :haha: Hopefully I dont blow the weightloss. I got a call earlier this week for a job interview in NYC where I used to live. Had an interview same agency 13 months ago, can you believe they called me for an interview again, and 13 months later? And irony I am headed that way? I agreed to go.. Lets see what happens, FX this is a govt job, this lady better not waste my time i might want to rough her up :haha: I got bored with light brown highlights and put burgundy... i look weird with burgundy highlights and grey eyes :winkwink:
sorry the photo is sideways lol https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/chocbunni01/IMG00285-20110817-1418.jpg

yey for mini vacation! well done for losing the 6 pounds thats awesome :happydance:

Best of luck for the interview- maybe it's fate babes! gorgeous photo honey! you are very pretty and the hair looks great :thumbup::flower:

want:ya i did have cramps- i still have them but theyre definitely very on and off and so is my nausea. i can wake up one day feeling horrible and then wake up the next feeling totally fine! its normal-everything comes and goes.

announcement: TTC has gone to the bathroom!! its a miracle!! hehe :)

TTC: Yay. Hopefully you're feeling better now :D

Choc: CUTE hair! Good luck with your interview. Would you have to move? Congrats on the weightloss too... good for you!

Want: So glad your cramps are gone! :D Going to be a good day :D

Popcorn: ROFL... You soak up as many of those swimmers as you possibly can, girl!

Skav: It's the one time in your life you can gain weight and feel good about it. I say go with it :rofl:

Here: Can't wait to hear what the doc says to you today!

AFM, I'm confused at the moment, and upset... I have a bit of a cold right now... not a big deal, but I woke up coughing at 5:30 this morning and was up and on my way to find a cough drop before I realized that I should have temped... I usually temp at 7ish, so it would have been really early, BUT, after being out of bed at 5:30, no way is my 7:00 temp probably accurate, either.

Problem is that my temp was only .6 degrees off of yesterday, so it *could* be pretty close... *IF* it's accurate, or close... or would have been higher than that, then FF just confirmed my Ovulation date as CD 9. NINE? Are you freaking kidding me? I've been 13-15 for the last 4 months, so didn't start serious BD until 2 nights ago, thinking I'd probably O b/w Sat. and Mon this weekend.

If FF is right, we only BD once in the fertile window, and I certainly didn't put up my legs or anything afterwards, because we were just dtd for fun, I thought.

:cry:

Thanks Choc sweety. I appreciate the warm wishes..awwww Congratulations on a lot for you. The interview. Knock'm dead girl. Cute pic too. You are so brave. You know I would never have enough nerves to change my hair. I'm a scarety cat...:lol: I so love your eyes!!!

Skav: I hope today is a good day for you. :hugs:

AFM: Today is the big day. I'm ready too.

Popcorn: :dust: girlie. I hope this is it for you.

TTC and want: I hope you girls are good. Oh and congrats on the bowl movement! heeheee and Want the cramps will be back so don't get use to it...heeheee

Macs: I saw your chart and yep it looks like you did O. Only thing you can do is judge by tomorrow's temp. FF will adjust it as well. You know what too - Cold symptoms and O go hand and hand with pregnancy!!!! LOL

Macs: I saw your chart and yep it looks like you did O. Only thing you can do is judge by tomorrow's temp. FF will adjust it as well. You know what too - Cold symptoms and O go hand and hand with pregnancy!!!! LOL

Lol, honey, yeah, but I've had the cold since Sun. morning... which would have been before O... and it's mostly in my chest. I wish, though.

Seriously, though, have you ever heard of Oing as early as CD 9? That's NUTS.

the economy is really playing with my emotions and stability. lost my job dec 2009, i was in queens, ny and then i moved to north jersey... couldnt afford living there so i headed north to border of PA and NY state. this job is in staten island, ny which is expensive... so i would probably have to live back in new jersey or brooklyn, ny, anywhere else is too far. i currently live 3 hours away from staten island... so yeap if i got the job id have to move... crazy part the training for the job is near albany... but i want to work with juvenile girls, worked with juvenile boys in the past... thank you all for the warm wishes :hugs: and *kisses*

Macs, leave that one out...or make it a bit lower.
You have a constant pattern so it's very unlikely that it would change this month to cd9.

Thanks, Snip. I left it out for now... I guess the only way to know for sure is going to have to be waiting to see what it does tomorrow. I don't understand why it would jump that early, either, but why would any of this make sense, right?

Yeah Macs, I dont even keep track of cycle days anymore.....I just go with the flow.
Think I subconsciously made the decision to NTNP untill my cycles are sorted....Maybe it would just happen without trying.

Yeah Macs, I dont even keep track of cycle days anymore.....I just go with the flow.
Think I subconsciously made the decision to NTNP untill my cycles are sorted....Maybe it would just happen without trying.

I really hope that for you, Snip. I almost want this more for you than I even do for myself, it's so unfair what you've had to go through and the false positives and such.

Lol....some days I think of getting a hpt and see if it's bfn...but somehow I just dont buy one. there were so many opportunities to get one.
So my plan of action is to wait till next AF before testing again....
I will laugh my @ss off if I wait till next AF and then this time it was actually a BFP!!

haha thanks everyone for the excitement-its nuts how its a monumental event when i go to the bathroom! lol

choc: i live in queens ny!!

Choc: Somehow I missed your last post, sorry... Sorry it's been so rough for you :(

What's your OH think about the possibility of moving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->