CD1 (6/13/11) Come 1, Come All!

Hiya ladies :D

So glad that everything worked out ok, Want. Have been thinking about you.

Skav, I hope that ms leaves you REAL soon. And can't wait until you can start telling people ;)

AFM, I've got a bit of a chest cold. (DH had the same thing on our honeymoon... not sure why it took me so long to catch it). It's not a huge deal, but leaving me tired, and I'm waking in the middle of the night, having coughing attacks. This is making it really hard to temp and be confident at all in my chart, so we'll have to see what happens. It *looks* like I Od on Saturday, but but that honestly could be my temp is up because I'm not sleeping well/temping right. I feel good, though, if Friday was the day, because we covered the fertile time with BD.

Morning, Here!

Not sure what that could be if it's definitely not O time for you... hmmmm. Hopefully someone else will know.

Sorry you're feeling frustrated with charting. It's about the only thing that gives me any sense of control over any of it. I understand, though, just wanting to be done with the hassle.

You'll get your answers soon, sweetie.

blahhhh ive felt so sick for the last 2 days!! but friday and saturday i was feeling so good!!

Thanks MACS :hugs:

ttc : why r u feeling sick?? u mean m/s?? you would be 10weeks tomorrow :happydance:
I am tired most of the day, its so hot here and its worse after i throw up several times...i wish this nausea and puking stops !!

Hi girls.. :hi:

Just a quick update from my side..... AF arived today...10 days late!!

Will catch up on all the posts a bit later.

Wow, Snip. That's crazy. I'm glad she finally showed up and maybe you can move on to a better cycle, but I wonder what's up with that?

Thanx Macs,
Also make me think now....why 10days late...and was that hpt line then a real evao or maybe it could've been pos??? :wacko:
Luckily I did not test again.....

Macs,I'm actually doing great. Just glad I now know were I stand with my cycle and that we can get back into the game.
In a bit of pain....make me wonder some more...TMI..but heavy bleeding with clots. :-(

But me and DH just had a talk about giving the clomid a shot.....I'm going to get it 2morow. :happydance:

Sorry it's so painful :(

Glad that you and DH have a plan for going forward, though :D That's awesome!

Morning everyone,

Macs...you're chart look really good this month!!

Hey preggie Fairies...where are you girls???
So sorry you are all feeling sick and tired....but it's not that long to go till second tri :happydance:

AFM... in A LOT OF PAIN!!! Got something like 4 hours sleep during the night.

hey everyone :hi:

snip: so glad AF showed !!! :happydance:

want,here,ttc,macs,popcorn,bunni,scooter...where r u ladies ???

I am yet with the m/s and throwing up!! have lost 8.5lbs !! oh wow..!! :wacko: Today starts my 3rd month and hopefully by the end of this month hoping the nausea and m/s go away...and am able to keep down some food and liquid..!! Hopefully, will open the pregnancy file during the 2nd week of September and then know when my 1st appointment is.. Ah!! feels like eternity..

hello skav,

i am at home today... very bad ms for me... throwing up since early this morning...

just managed to have some lunch and the only thing i could eat was some mozzarella because it was fresh... couldn't even drink water!!!

i lost weight too, don't know exactly how much as i don't have a scale but definitely lost some...

did your symptoms start this early and this strong also with your other pregnancies? i am feeling very bad between extreme exhaustion, nausea and sickness and only today i am 6 weeks... i had 2 follicles at my ovulation scan... thinking about twins... gosh i am scared!!!

how are all of you ladies? ...strange, very strange for me to say but enjoy your last weeks as non pregnant... because you'll have your bfp very soon and will be in the ms club!!!

xx

p.s. yesterday i googled some images of a 6 weeks embryo... and it looks so so cute already!!!

showed them to hubby and i could tell from his face he was not very impressed ah ah ah kept saying it was beautiful though... bless him!!

hi want :hugs:

awe...am so sorry to see you having terrible m/s... I NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF A M/S and didn't throw up like I did for this pregnancy :nope: I've lost 4 kgs!! Oh am so sorry your going through this too...yes, nausea and terrible puke started around end of 5th week and worsened during the 6th,7th and 8th week..today I did throw up but lets say not like the previous weeks...
Try eating whatever you feel like...crackers and 7up helped a "little" but threw them up sometimes!! try eating green grapes (the slight bitter ones) wish I could help you out...when you say ..you can't even drink water..I UNDERSTAND YOU COMPLETELY..'cos even now I sip water not drink them.
So sweet of your DH..I was looking at 9week scans right now myself :happydance: I only hope and pray everything goes well for all of us... :hugs:

:hi: Want and Skav

Awww the preggo moms comparing sickness...how so sweet! Seriously though you girls will look back in a couple of weeks and be like sick...what? what's that? YOu'll be saying how wonderful and great you feel. :hugs:

AFM: I'm in an okay place right now. That's for now. my mood swings..:lol: I'm not taking temps or SS or anything. The cm of course I can't hide or run from. LOL. Just BD every other day. Trying to not even focus on that. I hate I"ve paid for FF for 3 months now..:lol: But you know us TTC-aholics one cycle we're not charting the next we are. :haha: If I don't catch the egg this cycle - most likely IUI next cycle. I don't want too. Its so expensive to be a maybe. Anyway if I don't get a bfp by Dec...my oven is closed. That's what I've said and I'm going to stick to it. This madness can't go on forever..:haha:

here: ur gonna do it! i know u will!! we all have faith in you and are praying for you honey!

hello everyone! i've been MIA bc i was feeling sooooooo sick but then yesterday i felt great!!! yayyy!!!! so hubs and i went on a date alllll day!! first we went to the park and has a picnic! during the picnic, we had the NY earthquake and it was crazy!! we both thought the other was shaking us! lol then we went to brooklyn and we had dinner at this amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing restaurant called BASIL in crown heights brooklyn, look at their menu! mmmmmm! https://www.basilny.com/index.html we had the lavender dusted funnel cake with basil infused ice cream for dessert! mmm heaven!! let the baby weight gain begin!!! :) not sure how i feel today as im still in bed, so well see! only 2 more weeks till 2nd tri!

Wow! What an awesome date! Oh and I'll take the Basil Paninni. MMMM I betcha its good. That menu is awesome. I'm so glad you had a good time. I hope the m/s is gone. Man can you believe time has flown by. Almost 2nd tri already. Wow! I remember you getting the bfp only yesterday :lol: I'm so very happy for you. :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

So glad all you preggie ladies are doing great.....just not for the MS part.

Here...this is OUR month.

AFM...just swallowed my first clomid :happydance:
Soooo let the fun begin!!!

Ooooh, and I learned something good today....why I need to start clomid on day 3 and some people on day 5....
People ttc'ing with sperm related problems need to start day 3 because it makes more eggies that will be released over about 4 days sooo you O on first day of temp rise and for another 2-3 days after that more eggies are released. Making more eggies for that lazy swimmers.

AND...I though I only got a script for one month....but it's actually x6!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->