CD1 7/15 who's with me?

Hey ladies, CD1 for me was the 18th- mind if I join? First month ttc #2.

Beer festival was a blast! What do you guys think about first morning urine opks? I know some people say not to use fmu, but as soon as im up i have 3 cups of coffee and drink about 15 glasses of water (seriously 15 glasses) a day so allll day my urine is aupr dilute. The first morning is the only semi concentrated one i have all day.

The fmu has confused me too because mine say to use the FMU but everything else I read says not to and I have friends that are pros at ttc and they all say mid-day and early evening. 😕

CD1 was 7/14 for me, first cycle TTC #1 :)

How is everyone feeling about their chances this month?

CD1 was 7/14 for me, first cycle TTC #1 :)

How is everyone feeling about their chances this month?

I have no idea! I am super nervous though for some reason. It only took 1 month of REALLY ttc my son so I know I am gonna get all worried if it doesn't happen soon this time. The stress is stressful and I know it isn't good to be stressed when trying!

Hey new ladies! Hope ttc is going well for you.
I am not optimistic or pessimistic this month. Just going with the flow.

Yay! That's awesome!

So exciting! It's so hard not to get your hopes up :wacko:

I know! During the TWW when I was pregnant with my son it was ALL I could think about! Have you been bd'ing the last few days?

We BD'd on the 26, 27 and today.. Hubby has had some issues with putting too much pressure on himself and being unable to perform which is very unlike him but oh well, at least we are in with a chance!

We bd'd 28th and 29th. Trying to be a bit more relaxed than last time,

Thanks Flossie, fx'd for you too :) what part of ttc do you guys find the most difficult? I think the cd1 to O wait is the hardest.

Thanks Flossie, fx'd for you too :) what part of ttc do you guys find the most difficult? I think the cd1 to O wait is the hardest.

Well I'm not really qualified to answer, because we only decided to TTC a few days before O day... But just all the waiting in general is driving me crazy.

Plus trying to keep calm; when I was WTT I always said we would just ntnp, when it happens it happens, no symptom spotting or early testing, we find out when my period is late.. Flash forward to me in cycle 1 of TTC, box of OPKs in one hand, ordering bulk IC pregnancy tests online with the other, symptom spotting like a crazy person even though it's way too early for actual symptoms, hubby freaking out because I want to have a baby SO BAD... Yep, definitely kept calm :|

Haha that is so true. I don't know how anyone can just ntnp, my mind would be wondering off thinking about what cd I am all of the time. Its annoying that so many symptoms can be the reason for other things too. I didn't have any symptoms with my first pg til about 8 weeks so don't count yourself out if you don't too :)

Haha that is so true. I don't know how anyone can just ntnp, my mind would be wondering off thinking about what cd I am all of the time. Its annoying that so many symptoms can be the reason for other things too. I didn't have any symptoms with my first pg til about 8 weeks so don't count yourself out if you don't too :)

Exactly! How on earth does anyone just go about their lives and not think about it?!

Yay! That's awesome!

So exciting! It's so hard not to get your hopes up :wacko:

I know! During the TWW when I was pregnant with my son it was ALL I could think about! Have you been bd'ing the last few days?

We BD'd on the 26, 27 and today.. Hubby has had some issues with putting too much pressure on himself and being unable to perform which is very unlike him but oh well, at least we are in with a chance!

Hahaha. Oh men! I don't even wanna tell dh cause I don't want him to get all nervous. He said to me the other day, ( like 2 days after my period ended) "let's make a baby tonight!" I said, it won't happen tonight, I just got over my period abd his reply was, yeah, but the egg lives for like 2 days after your period ends. 😂 he is cluless.

I know! Oh my gosh! That was our plan when we were ttc the first time and I turned into a googling, poas addict the first month! Same with this time!

AHAHAHA that is so funny. My husband asked me the other night if we should stock up on nappies while there's a baby sale on, then he said "oh, they'll probably go bad, right?" I'm not really sure what he thinks nappies are made of, but I love the enthusiasm LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->