CD1 7/15 who's with me?

Ooh lots of promising signs on here. I look forward to hearing your result tomorrow then :)
Still holding out for sat or longer (will be 10 or 11dpo).

Took my 1st HPT today on CD26 of my usual 28 /approx 12DPO and BFN. I honestly feel like we missed the O this cycle.

Ah Summermother, it sucks having such a small window to O doesn't it? I did a test this morning as I found a bunch I forgot I had and also got a bfn. I'm only 9dpo so could be a waiting game but I'm not this month will be my month.

7dpo here and already feel like I'm out. All signs have disappeared apart from random stomach stuff (nausea mainly) which is easily attributed to the fact I have lupus. Back is still killing me but pretty sure it's because I lifted my 20kg suitcase onto the scales without asking for help. Plus side, if AF comes I can drink on my holiday next week, and the suitcase is full to the brim with amazing craft liquors for the best cocktails anywhere. So if I could just know either way that would be GREAT :)

^ that what I've been telling myself. I'm going to an event soon and a bottle of rose wouldn't go amiss if bfn.

Hey ladies! 11dpo and still bfn. But still like ridiculously tired at night and naps in the afternoon. Probably just re-couping from vacation and having a cold. Cd29 today. Af should be here tomorrow or monday. Still testing daily with fmu. Literally its to the point where i get up to pee, do the test and go back to bed without waiting....just check it when i wake for the day because i dont expect a bfp. Its ok though. Always next month. 😊. Not out till the witch hits me. And my favorite pumpkin ale just came out (seriously, fall already?!).

Hey ladies it is now CD 28 and I woke up this morning with that classic dull ache in my uterus and lower back. It's not as bad as usual but I am thinking the wicked witch is on her way.

I haven't tested since cd 26 as I figured I would just wait.

Quick somebody get a bfp and give us all hope.
I'm going to test in the morning, I'll be 11/12dpo fx but it won't be the end of the world if bfn. A May baby would be cool too :)

Quick somebody get a bfp and give us all hope.
I'm going to test in the morning, I'll be 11/12dpo fx but it won't be the end of the world if bfn. A May baby would be cool too :)

Another bfn. Guessing im out this time. Looks like SHOULD come today or tomorrow. Tiny bit crampy, so guessing its on its way. Already planning for next fertile time, should ovulate between aug 25th - aug 27th. Husband better be ready and baby better be healthy! Lol. And we wont be in a house with my entire family....so we are already ahead! Lol. Lets hope this cycle ends soon and doesnt get all weird and long. 😉

Whew...ok witch got me. CD1. Bring it August!👍🏼

Witch got me too. Time for cocktails LOL

GL to everyone still in the tww :dust:

BFN at 12/13 dpo so I think I can assume I'm out too. Nevermind! Sorry af got you ladies, fx for those who haven't tested yet.

All good cherry, just happy this cycle didnt drag out with a million BFN's. CD 2 Crampy. Think i am going to do temps this month and already warned husband of a 5 days out of the whole month i need him to be on his A-game. lets hope he keeps up his half of the bargain. I better get creative to keep the spark going....lol

Hey ladies,

I was waiting to reply this weekend as I was trying to figure out what my body was doing this cycle!

So AuG 8 in the morning I woke up with dull AF like feeling as I believe I mentioned in this thread. I figured AF was coming but never showed. The pain went away within an hour of waking up and didn't return until the night of AUg 9. I woke up this morning AUG 10 with no pain but it struck me again around 11:00am and I started to bleed. Not full blown but bleeding. As bleeding started today it made my cycle 29 total days with bleeding on the 30th. My longest cycle especially considering my cycle before was only 27 days with bleeding the 28th day.

Pretty much decided I'm starting opk this cycle as clearly my body likes to ovulate all willy nilly on me. Lol.

Sorry to hear the witch got you all. Better luck this cycle ladies!

Why are our bodies so confusing? At least you guys can concentrate on your new cycles. Kinda hoping my af turns up soon too.

Alright ladies! New Cycle! When is everyone due to Ovulate and what are your plans for this month? Doing anything different?

I am planning to temp, was going to start today but totally forgot :dohh:
I will hopefully remember tomorrow.

I think I'm due to O somewhere between 24th-27th how about you guys?
I'm going to just stick to opks again and hopefully bd a few more times extra this month as we aren't as busy.

Sorry to hear Cherry.

Based off of a 29 day cycle(last cycle was) I believe I am due to O Aug 23-26. I am going to use OPK's for the first time. If any of you ladies have tips about OPK's I am all ears. I was thinking of starting them CD 10 does this sounds right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->