CD1 7/15 who's with me?

Men are too funny. A male friend of mine once thought that periods are somehow synced with the moon.

Hey ladies! Back from vacation. My 10 day BDing marathon did NOT take place. We got to the beach house Saturday and my son woke Sunday morning with a 104 fever and vomiting. UGH.... first vacation since our honeymoon 2 years ago. Soooo we were able to get in every other day till CD16. hopefully that will be enough. Very stressful vacation. By Wednesday his fever had broken and by Friday he was feeling a little better but SUPER DUPER whiny! Then we left Saturday to come home. And now i am sick with a cold and SUPER DUPER tired! (perhaps a good sign?!) I am 7dpo i think. I tried to do opk's on vacation, but didnt really work out between all the chaos.

How is everyone doing today? are we all in the TWW? when is everyone testing?

Oh geez not much of a vacation for you! Hope the little one is okay.

I'm in my first 2ww and it suuuuuuucks. Testing on Monday when AF is due, also only 10dpo that day as my cycle was weird this month.

The LO is just fine, now. thanks!

With all my pregnancies, i did get positives on 10DPO. You are strong to wait it out and check Monday. LOL i am 7dpo and took a pregnancy test as SOON as i got to work this morning. :) and i will test everyday cause im cray cray like that. (also, we have them at my work so they are freeeeeeeee)

Wellllll I'm still waiting for my ICs to turn up, we'll see how strong I stay hahaha... Currently 1:18am and I'm sat up hungry-sick, to the point I can't bring myself to eat to fix it... It's been happening all day despite frequent snacking! Hope it means something, trying not to get my hopes up but it's soooo hard!

I'm on cd5, gonna try and wait to test until 10dpo at the earliest. I only have 2 tests so I should probably save them though!
That sounds promising Flossie.

8DPO...not really much symptoms besides being tired at night. like super tired. Crawled into bed at 8pm exhausted. Post vacation exhaustion? who knows. how is everyone doing today?

Hunger sickness most of the day here again, though I've found salty carbs are the cure, thank god I was blessed with a fast metabolism! Bbs starting to ache, guessing AF is on her way early, ugh.

How's everyone else feeling about this month?

Well Cd 24 approx 10DPO. Haven't felt anything other than low energy but I believe that's due to my wedding and being drained by the emotions and people every where.

AHAHAHA that is so funny. My husband asked me the other night if we should stock up on nappies while there's a baby sale on, then he said "oh, they'll probably go bad, right?" I'm not really sure what he thinks nappies are made of, but I love the enthusiasm LOL

Hahahaha! Men have it so easy!

9 dpo, of course i test like every day (sometimes twice :haha:.) still nothing. Not feeling anything either. I have always gotten a faint bfp with all my pregnancies at 10dpo. so im not out yet. But its so much fun taking test and over analyzing them!

Testing is fun isn't it? Especially with ICs as you can get loads really cheap.
I'm good thanks Flossie, you? No symptoms here, I've been busy so the wait is going faster than usual.

I've had so much hungry nausea! But I'm putting it down to progesterone. No hopes up here!

Last night I dreamt I POAS and two lines came up instantly, then I looked down and realised it was an OPK... Hahaha what?!

Haha I bet someone on bnb has made that mistake before Flossie.
Are you testing again today cscbeth?

I had a dream a couple nights ago i got a positive pregnancy test.

Am i testing again?! what kinda question is that! You know i am. lol

Nothing yet though. I am 10dpo...or 9, really not sure when i ovulated. Feeling pretty bloated this morning. I could feel it when i woke and driving to work, the seat belt against my lower belly felt irritating with my bloated belly. Could just be gearing up for AF. Either way, just keep on keeping on. :winkwink:

Another note, i have checked my fertility friend app for the past 3 pregnancies (only one to term), and allll of them have been bfp on CD 28. I am currently CD27. Still hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->