• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

I got some ones off of amazon that I actually like way better than the ones on early-pregnancy-tests.com so I think you are good go!!

I got a prediction from suzanne today, and her prediction was a boy :cloud9: either conceived or I find out in September. so they go quite well with my other predictions!

Some other stuff makes me think this might be my cycle too.. I got a prediction from Jenny Renny and she said I would conceive with a cycle that starts in July.. I did not think at all, whatsoever, I was going to get a cycle in July since I didnt ovulate until July 23, but there it was rearing its head on July 31.

Then she also referenced my due date is May 6. I have an account on countdowntopregnany.com and I went in and put that I started a new cycle on July 31. It tells what your due date would be from that cycles, and guess what it was!?!? May 6!!! PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING these are signs!

I got some ones off of amazon that I actually like way better than the ones on early-pregnancy-tests.com so I think you are good go!!

I got a prediction from suzanne today, and her prediction was a boy :cloud9: either conceived or I find out in September. so they go quite well with my other predictions!

Some other stuff makes me think this might be my cycle too.. I got a prediction from Jenny Renny and she said I would conceive with a cycle that starts in July.. I did not think at all, whatsoever, I was going to get a cycle in July since I didnt ovulate until July 23, but there it was rearing its head on July 31.

Then she also referenced my due date is May 6. I have an account on countdowntopregnany.com and I went in and put that I started a new cycle on July 31. It tells what your due date would be from that cycles, and guess what it was!?!? May 6!!! PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING these are signs!

How do you get these predictions?

I might try these... Not sure if I believe in them but just for fun! Still waiting for my +OPK. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow!

Good luck to you doll! And I loved doing them but I have spent like 60 dollars on them. lol. just be careful! If you got to cheri22, and look on the right, suzanne is having a pregnancy reading for just two dollars! So you should buy that one! Gails was like 30, and Jenny Rennys was like 15-20

Thanks for the info. I think I'll hold out for a while before buying into their predictions but it would be cool to see what they have to say. I got my first +OPK last night after two light ones the day before. fingersx that this will be the month. Although, I should be patient as it's only the 2nd try...

Well, who cares if it is your second try! I hope this IS your cycle!! This is only my second cycle and you see how I crazy I am on this website! lol. I will keep you in my prayers tonight honey!

Well, who cares if it is your second try! I hope this IS your cycle!! This is only my second cycle and you see how I crazy I am on this website! lol. I will keep you in my prayers tonight honey!

Right back at you! It's so hard to be patient throughout this process

It really is. I never would have thought trying to have a baby would drive me so mad! I thought ok, this might take a while just dont worry, itll happen. BUT then I saw what OPKs were the the CBFM and did all kinds of research about ovulation and vitamins and OPKs and just everything else and became 100% obsessed!

It really is. I never would have thought trying to have a baby would drive me so mad! I thought ok, this might take a while just dont worry, itll happen. BUT then I saw what OPKs were the the CBFM and did all kinds of research about ovulation and vitamins and OPKs and just everything else and became 100% obsessed!

HAHAHA you sound just like me. I'm amazed with the women out there that just go through the process without having to research every detail of it. I just can't not know everything there is to know. It started with vitamins, then we decided to actually try, so then it was finding a good dr and getting "clearance" so to speak. Now it's OPKs, Ovulation Cycles, and Pregnancy tests... Although my hubby is already picking out furniture haha. Hopefully he's not jinxing us :) It's sooo hard not to rush through it all. Trying to stay in the moment and not think about the 2ww and just hoping it's an easy process when there are soooo many horror stories out there. On top of it, my sister found out she's 8 weeks pregnant and they only tried 1 month. So, that's pretty much the topic of conversation in our lives and it's amazing! but hard to hear all about when I'm so jealous. Blah!

How old is your sister? It seems like my family is full of fertile mertiles so hoping I am one! Look what came for me today!!!!!

attachment.ashx

I am so excited!

My sister is 28 and her hubby is 26. I come from a family of fertile mertiles too- My dad is one of eight and they are all just over 1 year apart from each other. My grandparents don't believe in birth control so lucky for them the kids eventually stopped coming. My mom is one of 5. And my husband is one of 4, they are all 1 year and 3 days apart and 2 were concieved while still on b.c. So we can only hope that we have nothing to worry about! Couldn't see the photo but OPK +?

GRR. the photo didnt work?

No.. it was my CBFM..

attachment.ashx

Still not work?? It is working on my end.. :(

Well idc it is here!! lol I am going to start trying to use it tomorrow.. even though I will be on cd12.. lol I am going to set it on cd5 so I can try to use it asap. and then this next cycle, I will reprogram it.

Well idc it is here!! lol I am going to start trying to use it tomorrow.. even though I will be on cd12.. lol I am going to set it on cd5 so I can try to use it asap. and then this next cycle, I will reprogram it.

I was excited when I got my OPK and Pregnancy tests in the mail as well! I got them a little too late to use last month and when I used them for the first time over the last few days I was excited! So I understand you're excitment.

OMG I remember how crazy I was last cycle when I started using OPKs. LOL I was like a kid during christmas!

I know I am not too late to use the monitor..even though you are supposed to use it past cd5. But I havent ovulated yet, i know what cd I am really on, and I can just reprogram it next cycle. So I cant wait until next cycle to use it! It says it will ask me to test for the first time on cd6, so if tomorrow morning, I set it like I am on cd5, then I can start using it Friday morning!

OMG I remember how crazy I was last cycle when I started using OPKs. LOL I was like a kid during christmas!

I know I am not too late to use the monitor..even though you are supposed to use it past cd5. But I havent ovulated yet, i know what cd I am really on, and I can just reprogram it next cycle. So I cant wait until next cycle to use it! It says it will ask me to test for the first time on cd6, so if tomorrow morning, I set it like I am on cd5, then I can start using it Friday morning!

Sounds like a good plan!

Wow actually that post was supposed to say

I know I am too late to use the monitor since you are not supposed to use it past cd5. lol

But hopefully you caught what I was saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->