• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

This is kind of an odd suggestion but put on some black underwear? You're much more likely to notice CM with darker underwear than you would with white. At least that's been my experience.

Thanks ladies.. I cant believe if I really ovulate tomorrow. that would make me at cd13.. last cycle I ovulated cd39. I dont know if I can believe the vitamins I took really moved it up THAT much...

how long have you been off of BCP's? if it hasn't been that long, then that might have something to do with why you O'd on CD39 last cycle..

My OPK's are already starting to get a little darker, and I'm only on CD8.. Last cycle, I O'd on CD22, the 2 previous cycles I didn't O at all.. One cycle was 77days & induced by Provera & the other was a 24 day cycle.. weird.. anyway, I think I'll be O'ing maybe within the next week or so, could be because of the soy & other vitamins.. FX'ed you catch that egg! :spermy:

Last cycle was my first cycle off my BC Nuvaring. It was a 47 day cycle and I ovulated on cd39.

I hope my LP is longer this time..

well hopefully that O on CD39 was just cause it was your first cycle regulating itself.. :hugs: and hopefully you won't have another cycle! :)

HMM. I hope so! Should I even worry about doing my CBFM tomorrow morning?

hmm.. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about the cbfm this cycle.. I've heard that they have to 'learn' you, which sometimes takes time, and some people don't get a 'peak' on their first cycle using it. maybe just for the heck of it :shrug:

Maybe I will just keep doing OPKs for this cycle.. i dont know.. I didnt expect this to happen so it kind of threw everything off! Not that I am not welcoming it! I just wish I had more CM as I took EPO for it, but there is not very much. I went and bought some preseed just now, so now I have to figure out how much to use! The directions say 3g but that looks like so much!

maybe start how with what you think you need, then add to it if you need to..? Not really sure if that's possible, not sure how it's applied.. :haha:

I'm out on my first month trying... AF just turned up :( after 37 DAYS! She really had me wondering but I was too scared to take a test! I knew it was too good to be true x

aww hun.. :hugs: that first month is real hard, not necessarily harder than other months, but, IDK, it was probably the hardest for me! I think I cried for like a day :haha: are you temping or using OPK's?

I'm out on my first month trying... AF just turned up :( after 37 DAYS! She really had me wondering but I was too scared to take a test! I knew it was too good to be true x

Aww, hun it's crap isn't it? I was 7 days late for af and kept wondering if I was preggers despite numerous BFN. In the end I stopped testing and then she arrived.

Just think, onwards and upwards and onto a new month. Have you been doing/using anything to try and pinpoint ovulation? I didn't on my first month (this is the 2nd) and now I am temping and opk'ing.

:hugs:

xxx

Hi ladies :flower:

Been super busy last few days so taking the time to come and say hello to you all again!

You all sound like things are heading in the right direction.

Rachael - wow! Considering you had a long cycle last month your opk's look fantastic! My fingers are crossed for you and I am sure ovulation is imminent! Keep posting those pictures! Have you had any more ov signs at all? I don't generally get them apart from ewcm. One of my friends knows exactly when she ovulates and even knows which ovary! Wish I was that in tune with my body...but with the opk's if you get a +ve then you know it will be very soon :hugs:

Lemondrops, your's are looking awesome too! How have then been since the picture you posted?

Yipee!

As for me, cd11 today and have been doing the SMEP although last night was a real struggle! DH fell asleep (he had been travelling 3hrs to the north of UK for work) and I kind of had to beg him to :sex: !!! Felt guilty but made it worth his while (tmi sorry!) It is hard work! However last month we dtd everyday from when af left the building but I must have ovulated later than what I thought as we werent doing it that much and af came 1 week later.

This might be tmi but I am just concerned that after we have dtd so much of his 'precious cargo' falls out :wacko: I keep my legs up, bum up but it still 'falls out'. I am hoping this won't affect my chances and that some :spermy: have found their way and are ready and waiting.

So I started my opk's cd9 in the evening and had nothing on it which I expected. I did another last night (CD10) and there is a faint line. As of today going to be doing the twice daily. Just waiting to do my morning one now!

Dont worry doll! The spermies that matter will stay in there! What is falling out is mostly seminal fluid and dead sperm! Sounds like you are doing every well!!

Well ladies, I dont know what to think about this cycle anymore. I had that almost positive OPK yesterday, went and got preseed and dtd. I used my CBFM this morning (as much as everyone said Dont use it Rachael!) and it had a very clear low fertility with a low LH level on the stick and low estrogen. I read it would go back down to high and then low a couple days after you reached your peak but if I got a positive OPK yesterday, wouldnt I have peaked yesterday? I dont understand why it is low and not high! I REALLY am praying that my body didnt try to ovulate, and then didnt. :cry:

My LP is only 8 days that I know of. I am going to keep using my CBFM for the next ten days, as it wants me to, but if I dont get a high or AF in ten days, I will take an HPT. Maybe I really did ovulate. I dont know.

I had no other symptoms other than some slight twinge pains in my left ovary, which is the ovary I should be ovulating from. But I had no EWCM--nothing.

How is everyone else this morning?

TryinFor1, those CBFM take time to learn you.. It's really best to start them in the beginning of your cycle, because as the LH increases in your system, the CBFM recognizes that & will give you your Highs, then Peaks.. Don't be too down about it.. I mean, you may have geared to O & then didn't, but it's also very likely that the CBFM just isn't familiar with you to know that this amount of LH in your system is really a 'high' and not a 'low'.. Hope that made sense, cause for whatever reason, I'm having a hard time putting it down in writing, what's in my head! :haha: :hugs: hun

Bells, have you tried soft cups to keep the :spermy: in? The first cycle I used them, back in March, I got a BFP.. I haven't used them since, cause I had 2 cycles back to back that I didn't ovulate & one of those cycles was extra long..! And last cycle, I took it easy, more of a NTNP cycle.. But I'll be using them this cycle!! :)

AFM, I'm on CD9, and my OPK's are already getting darker.. The OPK's in the pic below are over 2 days & you can see them darkening already (crazy!) if I O this early, it's got to be because of the Soy.. :happydance:

OPKs.jpg

Dont worry doll! The spermies that matter will stay in there! What is falling out is mostly seminal fluid and dead sperm! Sounds like you are doing every well!!

Well ladies, I dont know what to think about this cycle anymore. I had that almost positive OPK yesterday, went and got preseed and dtd. I used my CBFM this morning (as much as everyone said Dont use it Rachael!) and it had a very clear low fertility with a low LH level on the stick and low estrogen. I read it would go back down to high and then low a couple days after you reached your peak but if I got a positive OPK yesterday, wouldnt I have peaked yesterday? I dont understand why it is low and not high! I REALLY am praying that my body didnt try to ovulate, and then didnt. :cry:

My LP is only 8 days that I know of. I am going to keep using my CBFM for the next ten days, as it wants me to, but if I dont get a high or AF in ten days, I will take an HPT. Maybe I really did ovulate. I dont know.

I had no other symptoms other than some slight twinge pains in my left ovary, which is the ovary I should be ovulating from. But I had no EWCM--nothing.

How is everyone else this morning?

I don't really know about the cbfm but you're opk's looked really good. Have you done one this morning just to compare? My ewcm is quite wet, clear and slippery, but doesn't stretch between your fingers like the norm. I don't generally have any pain when I ovulate either - well not that i've noticed. Would you stil get the pain if you didn't ovulate? I don't think you would? Be interesting to see if I do notice any pain this month after i've got my +ve opk

If the :witch: doesn't rear her ugly head then you should definately test. And i'm sure you will get your :bfp:

Try and stay positive chick :hugs:

This TTC is making me go :wacko: I swear!

Thanks guys! Yall helped uplift my mood! I did research on it and a few women say they used OPKs and got positives before a peak on their CBFM. So maybe I am just one of them. lol I dont know.

I DO know I should have waited to use the CBFM :blush: I just couldnt help myself!!

I used an OPK this morning and it is going negative again. So I dont know what to think! I checked my CM and I think there might have actually been some fertile mucus. I guess only time will tell.

Nice progression too Florida!! :happydance:

Raych, I'd just keep testing w/ the OPK's, to be on the safe side.. But if you have fertile CM, then you probably O'd :thumbup: :happydance:

Oh yeah, & remember, the OPK predicts Ov some time ahead of when you actually Ov (I heard 12-24, 24-48, 24-36 hours - so opinions vary).. But just keep :sex: for an extra day or two!

TryinFor1, those CBFM take time to learn you.. It's really best to start them in the beginning of your cycle, because as the LH increases in your system, the CBFM recognizes that & will give you your Highs, then Peaks.. Don't be too down about it.. I mean, you may have geared to O & then didn't, but it's also very likely that the CBFM just isn't familiar with you to know that this amount of LH in your system is really a 'high' and not a 'low'.. Hope that made sense, cause for whatever reason, I'm having a hard time putting it down in writing, what's in my head! :haha: :hugs: hun

Bells, have you tried soft cups to keep the :spermy: in? The first cycle I used them, back in March, I got a BFP.. I haven't used them since, cause I had 2 cycles back to back that I didn't ovulate & one of those cycles was extra long..! And last cycle, I took it easy, more of a NTNP cycle.. But I'll be using them this cycle!! :)

AFM, I'm on CD9, and my OPK's are already getting darker.. The OPK's in the pic below are over 2 days & you can see them darkening already (crazy!) if I O this early, it's got to be because of the Soy.. :happydance:

View attachment 248885

I think if I don't get my :bfp: this month then I am going to go down the soy route (it's so expensive in the UK) and I will invest in some soft cups too - although they aren't cheap in the UK either! But worth the money if it's going to help me get my little bundle of joy :baby:

Your OPK's are looking good - the last 2 look like mine from last night and this morning. I am now going to do them twice daily due to my unsually long cycle last month as I don't really know when i'm going to ovulate this month. I put my ticker at 30 days as including my strange cycle last month, that's what i'm averaging out at! I do know that my LP is 14d tho O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->