CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

yay, EWCM Rachael :haha: FX'ed it happens soon!

Dorchy, what's agnus castus for?

Bells, I've just seen where you've mentioned all of your animals! We have 4 dogs :) 1Lab, 2Beagles & a Chorkie (Yorkie/Chihuahua Hybrid). we love, love love animals in our house.. And probably would have more dogs if we had more room! :haha:

wow. lol. I would love another dog but DH only wants Lucy. probably for the best..she is a handful anyway. It is gonna be interesting to see how she interacts with a baby.

Florida - wow! I find my 1 dog is a handful haha! She has just turned 1 and has sooooo much energy, but she is very good and is fab at her training! It lovely as she and the boys keep each other entertained!

Anymore ewcm rachael? Sounds like all you have been doing has had some effect: y fingers are crossed for you hun x

As for me, I'm cd7 today an the witch has gone woop woop! Going to start opk'ing tomorrow and Dtd much to my dh delight!

I have now taken on 2 kittens that were born yesterday morning! I have the need to mother something small so this will do until I have no.3 in my arms! I am hand rearing them as they have been abandoned :( but they are doing very well! The only thing is I'm not sure how this is going to effect my temping? I am feeding them every 3 hours in the night so is 2hr and 50mins a long enough rest to get an accurate bbt? I have been taking it lying down, hardly moving so can I continue to do this? Also my tenpins quite high, on average 97 oF! I must be a hot person!

Xxx

Bells, it does get pretty crazy in my house, but we wouldn't be able to rehome anything of them, so they're stuck w/ us for life :haha:

So sad about the kitties :( But glad you were able to take them in to care for them :hugs:

I'm honestly not too sure about your temping quesiton.. I know they say that you need at least 3 hours of sleep to get an accurate reading.. :shrug: so maybe when you get up, just try to keep yourself from fully waking up, so that it's easier to go back to sleep.. And it says on FF that if youve got to wake up in the night, every night, just be sure to temp at the same time (not in the middle of the night, but in the early morning hours).. FF says that you may not even really notice a difference in your temps (like have rocky temps), so FX'ed it doesn't affect you too much.

Thanks Florida :)

I tend to temp at 6:40 in the morning as that is when my alarm goes off for the days I work. I'm always half asleep - can just about open my eyes to read the thermometer! My phone is my alarm so I tend to record it on that and then transfer to my chart!

Well my dog has gone crazy for the kittens, keeps looking up at where the box is they are in. She gave them a good lick earlier! Will e interesting to see what she does win a baby around!

As long as she still gets 'her time' I'm sure she will be fine. She is such a people dog that we will have to make sure she is included. The cats won't care, they just come and go and hide from my boys and the dog! Well, I say that: one hits out at the dog: she is scared! Another doesn't mind the dog but does get annoyed when she tries to hump him (yes, a girl that does the humping!) but he also dowdy mind the boys pulling him around!!!

Lol my girl dog humps stuff a lot too. lol not all the time and we yell at her to stop when she is doing it but she tried to go at it with the couch cushion :dohh:

does she do that often? Bella only jumps things when she's in heat! :dohh: Which hopefully we won't have to deal with anymore, she's getting fixed pretty soon!

actually, Lucy is fixed already. We got her spade when she was a few months old. I think she gets honky around things sometimes because we didnt allow her to be in heat first before we got her spade. They said it would calm her down.. yeah right! lol

I am not saying this will be the same for your dog since she only tries to hump while she is in heat. Lucy just tries to anyway because she is a dog. lol

My dog is Bella too!

She started doing it at about 5mths of age so had her neutered! She only dies it occasionally - when she sees the cat or if we're sitting on the couch, legs crossed buy one is dangling!

Man I'm having a lazy day today! Bit of laundry, visit to my work (get supplies for these kittens) an a half hour nap whilst my boys did! Catching up on my tv too. Sometimes it just has to be done!

It's 3:43pm in the UK now so will need to think about dinner for my boys soon....stir fry I think! Nom nom nom....

Sounds delicious! I cant think about food right now because it is only 9:48 in the morning. lol and I am not hungry.

I am really mad at DH right now. He always blows everything way out of proportion. It drives me nuts sometimes. I am quite tired of dealing with his shit.. sorry for the language.

I only had a little bit of EWCM this morning and havent had any more since but I am hopeful!!

Florida, Agnus is for regulating hormones and helping women with long cycles ovulate earlier... its also rumoured to help you get pregnant quicker! read this: https://www.getting-pregnant-fast.com/vitex-agnus-castus.html i just hope it works. I'm taking 1000mg a day at the mo, may increase to 1500mg..

AF is still really heavy today, cd 7, hurry up and go away... xxx

Hi ladies!

How are we all?

Rachael, you'll be just fine :) it's going to be worrying, but please try not to stress, you'll get yourself worked up and I'm sure you know it's not good for you your cycle. Just remember we are all here for you and hopefully can keep your thoughts positive and help encourage you all the way xx

As for me, I'm now on cd8 and will be starting bd'ing tonight haha! Gonna make sure I keep my legs up, bum up and stay still for half an hour!!! Forgot to take and opk to work today d'oh so figured I will start at 8pm tonight and then twice daily as of tomorrow at 10am and 8pm. Temping has gone a bit wrong due to the kittens and lack of good 3 hr minimum sleep. Sadly both kittens passed away (just too weak and lots of fluid in their lungs) so I can re-start tomorrow morning after a good nights rest.

I have 25 sensitive pregnancy tests that I need to use hahaha!!!! Think I'm turning into a poas addict. Decided I won't buy a FRER until I get a faint line on an ic. They are 10iu, the most sensitive - as sensisitve as a FRER and cost a third of what one FRER would in the UK.

Off to make my boys some dinner - will check in later.

Xxx

Did you get the ICs on early-pregnancy-tests.com? I only ask because beware of those! I dont know if it was just me but I always got terrible evaps. :(

And yes, thank you. I am just having a pity party for myself today. I am still going to be optimistic right now!

cd10. still doing the SMEP and testing with an OPK twice a day. :)

Did you get the ICs on early-pregnancy-tests.com? I only ask because beware of those! I dont know if it was just me but I always got terrible evaps. :(

And yes, thank you. I am just having a pity party for myself today. I am still going to be optimistic right now!

cd10. still doing the SMEP and testing with an OPK twice a day. :)

My tests came off eBay.co.UK and are te same as out National Health Service (NHS) so if that's what they use then they ate good enough for me! Pink dye tests are supposed to be better for not having evaporate lines....we'll see.

it's CD10 of 25. Still no positive OPK. Hoping it shows up soon!

I hope it shows up for you soon too bridgett! I hope I spelled that right too..

I have switched my brand of OPKs, lol, so that is something new that happened today. So far, no CBFM but keeping my eyes peeled! Also keeping my eyes peeled for that BFP on an OPK! As soon as I get one, you guys can expect like pictures and stuff because, even though it is not positive HPT, I will be going mad with happiness!

Morning all!
Just popping in to say hello :flow:
I'm using one step opks, got them off amazon so hoping they are good, any advice?? Gonna start using them on cd 6-8 as af stopped on cd4, only a little af this month as it was the first after the mc. Here is to our positive opks this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->