• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1... AF bites but it's onto a new month...

ya i took a dollar store test just like 3 minutes ago ; a line came up as soon as the pee went thru. its just faint.

i dunno its a dollar store test i dont want to trust it

I can see it! That actually looks positive to me. Maybe you should invest in a couple FRERs and test with those.

i have to wait for my hubby to wake from his nap and see if he will go get me one and take it in the morning. so if that was implantation bleeding i hope the soy doesn't mess with the pregnancy if i am pregnant.

The soy shouldnt hurt anything, dont worry about it. Let us know what happens! I hope it is your BFP. :)

Hey there! Had a lovely invitation to come and join this thread so I thought I would say hello! :hi:
My name is Naomi and I'm 26, my TTCAL journal tells you a bit more about me! Today I have started my first af after my mc so very excited (the one and ONLY time I'll be excited to see the :witch:!!
Hoping to make lots of friends with lovely ladies who are going to ov aorund the same time as me!! :flower:

Welcome Belle, I am on cd7 of an idk how long cycle. How long are your cycles normally?

https://i54.tinypic.com/15euuro.jpg

Babybank that looks like your :bfp: to me!

Lots of :dust: being sent your way!

Keep us posted and as soon as you do that FRER let us know! And post a picture :)

Fingers crossed for you sweet!

Hey there! Had a lovely invitation to come and join this thread so I thought I would say hello! :hi:
My name is Naomi and I'm 26, my TTCAL journal tells you a bit more about me! Today I have started my first af after my mc so very excited (the one and ONLY time I'll be excited to see the :witch:!!
Hoping to make lots of friends with lovely ladies who are going to ov aorund the same time as me!! :flower:

Hi Naomi!

So glad you have joined - everyone on here is lovely and tryinfor1 is like a fertility bible! She has soooooo many fab answers!

After being a week late for af and lots ove bfn I too was glad to see the witch arrive :) only because I knew I was starting to temp/chart and use opk's! And baby making would begin again!

Helen xx

Tryinfor1 - I can't remember if I have asked you what your name is? D'oh!

And of anyone else wants to share their name and age feel free!

I'm Helen, 30yrs, been married to Chris since June 2005, been with him since I was 15: awwww (got together in 1997!). I have two wonderful boys - see signature. I am a qualified veterinary nurse and date my house with 4 cats, a dog, 5 rabbits (in the garden) and a guinea pig! I do only work part time haha!

Hi Helen and Rachael!
Looking forward to chatting to you all, it will be the first time I have used opk's so will probably be asking questions :dohh:
well my af arrived yesterday wasn't sure it was af to start with as it wasn't very heavy but it's definitely here now lol! so so pleased as it means once this is done we can properly get on with ttc and I've got ov sticks to start calculating it all Adam (dh) thought it was amazing that something that bought me tears when we were trying before the mc had me dancing round the room.
Waiting for our new fridge to arrive today, had a new one delivered last Sunday but they damaged it trying to get it through the doorway, I was not very happy as they were just being impatient so they are giving us another one!

Hi Helen and Rachael!
Looking forward to chatting to you all, it will be the first time I have used opk's so will probably be asking questions :dohh:
well my af arrived yesterday wasn't sure it was af to start with as it wasn't very heavy but it's definitely here now lol! so so pleased as it means once this is done we can properly get on with ttc and I've got ov sticks to start calculating it all Adam (dh) thought it was amazing that something that bought me tears when we were trying before the mc had me dancing round the room.
Waiting for our new fridge to arrive today, had a new one delivered last Sunday but they damaged it trying to get it through the doorway, I was not very happy as they were just being impatient so they are giving us another one!

I would be super mad if someone damaged my stuff because they were being pushy! I LOVE OPKs! lol mostly because I can never seem to stop PingOAS! lol. I am really very sorry to hear about your MC. :hugs:

cd8. :) I have decided to try to DTD every other day to every couple days until I get a +OPK and then everyday for a couple days. I hope my CBFM gets here before I get a +OPK so I can use that this cycle. Hoping it comes in by cd10..so Tuesday. I can be a few days off on the monitor. :blush: I just seriously am that impatient. No way can I wait until next cycle..especially since I dont know when that will be. lol

Meanwhile, OPKs, vitamins, and :sex: My Pregnancy Martini. :)

hey ladies :hi: hope everyone has had a fab weekend! they always seem to go by too fast! :(

CD4 here, 2 more days of taking soy& then hopefully AF will have exited by then.. All these supplements & vitamins are making me a little nauseous.. I might try taking my vitamins at night instead of in the morning..

looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Oh the vitamins give me side effects too. Mostly gastro stuff--bloating and what not. Not so much to where I would stop taking them but it sometimes get a little uncomfortable. My wofondo (sp?) OPKs came in today so I have stocked up on those little suckers!

I stopped taking my soy last night. Decreased it back down to 80mg after a lovely lady very nicely gave me the advice that increasing the dosage when I dont actually know if I even need soy is maybe not that great of an idea. So I took 120mg one day and took 80mg for four days. Praying it moves my ovulation date up even just a little!

If my lp is short again, I was thinking about the possibility of progesterone cream. What do you guys think?

On a happier not, my endocrinologist should be calling me back tomorrow with the news of whether I have Grave's diseases or if my thyroid is just dumping my hormone, causing it to be hyperactive. Either one is fine, I just want to know and either start taking the medicine I will need for the rest of my life (hopefully not) or if it will go away on its own. I just want to move past this and move on.

Morning all, So cd 6 today - been taking agnus castus for 3 days - dont know if it's psycholgoical but have the most painful AF to date.... hopefully AG will do the trick.. waiting for the witch to disappear and then start BDing like mad... how's everyone else? xx

Great!

I had some EWCM this morning so I am kind of hoping that I am going to ovulate within the next week. >.< so excited!!! I hope it actually WILL ovulate though and it is not just playing tricks on me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->