CD1...anyone want to join me??

Hi mommyB, I'd love to join you. I am TTC #2. I am starting cycle 3 now. I got my BFP last cycle, but unfortunately lost my baby at 5w6d :( It has been 5 days since my miscarriage. My cycles are ALL over the place (first one 45 days, second one 32 days, and now the miscarriage) so I have no idea when ovulation and testing will happen. Right now I'm just taking pregnancy tests until my hormones drop back to 0, and then I'll switch over to ovulation tests to try to figure this cycle out. (I did get the greenlight from my obgyn to try again right away) Fingers crossed for BFPs for everyone!

Hi sil. Sorry to hear about ur miscarriage. Hope u can start trying soon.

Hi mommyB, I'd love to join you. I am TTC #2. I am starting cycle 3 now. I got my BFP last cycle, but unfortunately lost my baby at 5w6d :( It has been 5 days since my miscarriage. My cycles are ALL over the place (first one 45 days, second one 32 days, and now the miscarriage) so I have no idea when ovulation and testing will happen. Right now I'm just taking pregnancy tests until my hormones drop back to 0, and then I'll switch over to ovulation tests to try to figure this cycle out. (I did get the greenlight from my obgyn to try again right away) Fingers crossed for BFPs for everyone!

Hi sil :hi: So sorry to hear about your miscarriage :( I'm glad you are able to try again right away! Hoping November gives you a sticky baby :) xx

I have a feeling this is going to be the longest wait to O!! Lol. I'm hoping I get some good EWCM this cycle. Last cycle I feel like I didn't get any until after I O'd. And that's probably why nothing happened last cycle. Plus we need to bd more this cycle. What's everyone's 'game plan'? ;)

I was pretty dry around O last cycle. This cycle going to use preseed and BD every other day during the fertile period. Just started tempting. So probably won't be able to see the trend yet.

DH is sick though. Hope he recovers soon before O.

I need to get some of this preseed I keep hearing about! Lol. Hope DH is feeling better by o time! I was sick my fertile week last cycle.

I'd like to join you ladies too. CD1 here, seem to have settled into a 25 day cycle now.

Last three months I only used OPK's, but only last month had any positive tests. I'm wondering if I might have PCOS instead of the endometriosis that I was diagnosed with as a teenager. Several of the symptoms mimic each other, but since I had my last baby (in Nov 2011) I have had some that go with PCOS but not endo... Also in my last cycle, I OV'd on CD15, so it was only a 10 day wait until AF rather than a TWW. Also, I did notice EWCM, but not during the days surrounding O.

Does anyone else have a similar cycle? Was wondering if that affected TTC.

My 'game plan' this month is probably the same as last month, OPK's to pinpoint O, then bd the day before, day of, and two days after. Was considering trying Mucinex this time but undecided. My thermometer is just crap, so probably won't bother trying to temp. I might add that in next cycle if we still have no results.

Where does everyone buy there opk? I have been looking cheapest in store I found was $40. I am tracking cm this month instead of opk but may start if we don't have luck! I figure we will just bd as much throughout cycle now that af is gone

Hey Queen!! Your cycle is a little shorter than mine. I'm a 28 day cycle. I haven't used OPK's yet since TTC #3, but I have pretty pronounced OV cramps so I'm relying on that. My last cycle I seemed to notice some EWCM after O and not so much around O. I'm still trying to figure out my cycles since coming off BCP.

Firsttimer I've seen OPK's at the dollar store! Not sure how accurate they are though. Was thinking of buying a couple to try.

Where does everyone buy there opk? I have been looking cheapest in store I found was $40. I am tracking cm this month instead of opk but may start if we don't have luck! I figure we will just bd as much throughout cycle now that af is gone

I bought mine on amazon.com. I don't remember exactly, I bought them like ten months ago, but I think I paid roughly $20 for a box of 100 + 20 hcg tests.

CD4 and my AF is almost finished. Weird...it's never really this quickly over. Lol. Now to wait for OV.

I'm on CD 3. This is our 2nd month ttc. Not really doing anything to try to pin point O... just bd every other day.... can't wait for AF to go away!

Cd5 and my AF is pretty much done as well. But I still have a week until I enter my fertile period! Lol. Ugh...waiting sucks!! ;)

Well after 3 days of spotting on and off and umming and wondering if it was Cd1 I have decided Cd1 is today as it is full flow today. Not on and off.

So clomid starts tomorrow for me. It didn't work last cycle but I so hope it does this time xx

Hey girly! I hope clomid works for you this cycle!

Nothing new to report here. Getting anxious to start BD'ing! Lol

Hi ladies! mind if I join? today technically is CD28 for me, although AF is expected today. I tested this past sunday, and got a bfn. omg that was a rough day for me!
AF has not yet shown herself. I think she will tomorrow, so I would be 1 day behind.
TTC going on 4th month for #1!

Hi ladies! mind if I join? today technically is CD28 for me, although AF is expected today. I tested this past sunday, and got a bfn. omg that was a rough day for me!
AF has not yet shown herself. I think she will tomorrow, so I would be 1 day behind.
TTC going on 4th month for #1!

Welcome!! It's tough getting BFN's :( Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->