CD1...anyone want to join me??

My AF isn't due until November 20th...I have quite the wait. Lol

AF no show today. I've been so gassy this afternoon... Come on AF! I expect she'll come tomorrow, a day late like last month.... Keeps pushing my cycles days, last cycle ended up being 28 days... And I'm at 28 now, tomorrow would be 29.

Looks like we'll be testing around the same time then Queen :)

Cd7 here....still waiting...lol. I'm sure this thread will get more interesting once we hit the TWW and start symptom spotting :haha:

Hi all, mind if I join?

I'm on CD9 of cycle 4, ttc #1. Waiting (im)patiently for O so I can get stuck in to the TWW. (How many more acronyms can I fit into a sentence heh!). I'm due AF around the 18th November so I'll test then if she doesn't show (please, please please don't show!).

Going to try pre-seed again this month. We got some last month but only used it twice as I think we used a bit too much. Hopefully it'll do the trick for us this time!

Fingers crossed for everyone x

Hi IrishKitty :hi: Welcome and good luck! I hear ya on the waiting impatiently for O. The wait feels like forever! Lol

Thanks mommyB - good luck to you too! Here's hoping this cycle flies by with some awesome looking BFPs at the end too!

We're trying preseed for the first time this month. He's not impressed with the idea, so if it's super messy or something I doubt we will do it again.

I'm assuming you can't get preseed in Canada, I've never seen it. Is it an over the counter thing or do you need a prescription?

I'm just hoping for some good EWCM this cycle. I feel like I more so got it after when I thought I ovulated. So I've mostly been drinking a glass of 100% grapefruit juice every day until I O. I did the same the two cycles I got pregnant with my boys. So we shall see ;)

CD8 today. Internet cheapie OPKs has arrived. Now waiting for Preseed from Amazon.

Going to try drinking some lemon juice every morning to reduce the acidity. Just started tempting this cycle. Quite fun to see how your body works.

I'm due nov 17 ( based on 29 day cycle) but last month was 25 which is odd do could be earlier!! I find my cm is thinning and becoming more watery (tmi) but doesn't steetch hopefully this means ewcm is up next!

So weird but I am only cd7 and was getting some EWCM today. And I was a bit crampy. I'm not due to ovulate for another week so not sure what that's about. Lol.

I'm assuming you can't get preseed in Canada, I've never seen it. Is it an over the counter thing or do you need a prescription?

I bought mine on amazon. I actually didn't get the preseed brand, I got one called Conceive Plus. No particular reason, just some of the reviewers on that one mentioned using both and finding this one to be less messy. :shrug:

I bought mine on amazon. I actually didn't get the preseed brand, I got one called Conceive Plus. No particular reason, just some of the reviewers on that one mentioned using both and finding this one to be less messy. :shrug:

Good to know! Thanks :)

Ewcm today cd11 making sure we be everyday for the next days until it goes!! Maybe this cycle is going to be shorter as well...
I read you can have ewcm for 2-5 days so maybe yours will last a while, be anyway!! Will be a long month for us if we o early

Yeah I'm getting random cramping and a bit of EWCM. Not a lot though. I'm definitely not O'ing but I will make sure to bd a bunch between now and next Friday to be safe :)

weird. I am CD9 today and having this weirdest cramp. It's too early for O.

How is everyone doing?

Cd 10 for me and I can telling I'm entering my fertile period. And I really think the glass of grapefruit juice a day since cd1 is really helping! I've had EWCM everyday. Just small amounts. I'm sure when I actually O I'll have more. But last cycle I had hardly anything, I forgot to start drinking the juice cd1. So when I O'd I didn't have much of anything. So I'm thinking the juice might do the trick this cycle. Plus it's healthy and yummy :)

Sorry if I've missed a post on this but do you drink the grapefruit juice thoughout your whole cycle mommyB or do you stop after O? I love grapefruit juice, must try that if no BFP this month!

AFM, not temping but had EWCM on Thursday and then pangs in my left side yesterday so could possibly be O. That was only CD 11 though so seems very early! Been DTD every other day or more this cycle and will continue to do that until AF/BFP in case I've yet to O still.

I don't know why but I feel more obsessed than ever this cycle. Getting very impatient about it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->