CD1...anyone want to join me??

Yes you drink GF juice from cd1 until you O.

I know what you mean. I'm only cycle #2 and I'm feeling extra impatient as well. I would just love a summer baby. After having two January babies a summer one would be nice.

Hey ladies cd13, have had clear ewcm for the last 2 days.... Tmi kno but today I have increased cm it's still very stretchy but no longer clear, more white. Do you think this is still ewcm? Or did I already ovulate? We did bd last night and the nights previous as well. I don't temp, just really watch cm so far... I'm pretty type a so think I'll get pretty obsessed if I start temping lol what do you ladies think? Oh I also woke with some brown/pinkish colouring in my cm this am...

Did you have any noticeable OV cramping? I think you are still good. Maybe bd again tonight if you can. I don't temp either. It's too much work ;) Lol. Well for me. Haha. Good luck Firsttimer!

No cramping really... Maybe an actual stomach ache but not cramping.... Although I don't remember ever cramping mid cycle so maybe I dont... My cm has increased but is no longer stretchy ( white, thick, crumbly almost tmi) so I'm assuming it's safe to say I ovulated yesterday right?? So my tww starts will bd tonight to be sure

More then likely then. But I think you definitely got bd in at the right time! Yay! Good luck!

Hi everyone, I'm few days behind most of you, next AF due 23/24th nov (my birthday on 23rd, so hoping this is my month :). I've just purchased preseed and soft cups off Internet, so planning on giving these a go this month. Like some of u have mentioned I didn't have very much ewcm last month, didn't know about grapefruit juice, I know it's a bit late but maybe I'll get some tomorrow, can't hurt right?? Good luck everyone xx

Hey ladies! Good luck Mumof5!

As for me...I'm still waiting to OV. Lol. Although today I've had some cramping and lots of EWCM! So definitely getting a bd in tonight. I'm thinking I'll be in my TWW by Thursday or Friday.

I was prepared with my thermometer and OPKs and thought of truly nailing it this cycle while waiting for Preseed to arrive.

Then weird things happened since CD9. I had a strange cramp and slight spotting but temperature was low, OPK was negative and no EWCM. So I doubt I have O. Was it a cyst? Or another anovulatory cycle?

Then I can't seem to wake up at the exact same time each morning to temp. Problem was not oversleeping, but rather waking up too early, say 3am?

On top of that, water seeped into my thermometer and I can hardly read it now.

Till now I don't know if I have O or not. No EWCM. Just dry. Negative OPK. Temperature is still low. I guess we just have to BD every other day to target the egg.

As much as we want to have a baby, it seems my body just doesn't allow us to.

Today is CD12. And still no sign of O. Am giving up this cycle.

Oh no zen :( You really are giving up? How long are your cycles? Maybe you haven't even O'd yet. I had zero EWCM last cycle and this cycle I drank a glass of 100% grapefruit juice since day 1 and have had a bunch of EWCM today. Maybe don't give up hope yet. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh no zen :( You really are giving up? How long are your cycles? Maybe you haven't even O'd yet. I had zero EWCM last cycle and this cycle I drank a glass of 100% grapefruit juice since day 1 and have had a bunch of EWCM today. Maybe don't give up hope yet. :hugs: :hugs:

My cycles are between 27-33. Previous 2 cycles, I was at the Obgyn's place to see when I O'd exactly. This cycle I am on my own.

I was taking EPO to get EWCM but stopped since CD9 because I am not sure if I have O, just in case. But not much EWCM too.

Maybe next round I will try the grapefruit juice.

I don't think my OPK could get any darker this morning! Wish me luck! :happydance:

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/56818cefac94e324c6f791848337b77e.jpg

I'll be joining If thats ok if she comes in the next 3 days :thumbup:

Good luck!!!

Great looking OPK there mommyB - best of luck!

I think I might have O'd yesterday. Had a dull ache in my left side that progressed throughout the evening. We bd'd last night and the previous morning (Saturday) so I'm not sure if the timing was great but here's hoping. Very tempted to start OPKs next month if needed although I'm pretty obsessed already so not sure if it would be wise for me!

Thanks ladies! I will definitely be making sure we bd tonight and tomorrow night then I should be in my TWW :)

The more the merrier watingagirl :) Hope you get your BFP in the next couple days!

Irish this was the first time using a cheapie OPK. The last time I used OPK's was when trying for my youngest and they were digital and I never even got a positive. Also pretty sure I paid over $40 for them. Lol. I was actually going to wait until Wednesday to test and woke up this morning thinking that I should do it today. So glad I did because I probably would of missed the surge!

How is everyone today? I'm pretty sure today is O day, judging by my positive OPK yesterday morning. Been feeling really crampy, nauseous and a bit dizzy.

I didn't do opk but I think I am 3 or 4 days post o. Lol I already am symptom spotting and googling every change in my body... Probably wouldn't have implanted yet.... Hoping to not text until I miss my af (long shot)

Fingers crossed for you firsttimer! I'm thinking I'll be 1dpo either tomorrow or Thursday. I'm going to try really hard not to symptom spot this time. And I'm only going to start testing at 12dpo. I have 3 FReRs and I don't want to waste them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->