CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Saw this earlier on another post I thought I would share with you ladies:

On Cd12 I tested with CB Digital OPK at 730am, 12pm, 6pm & they were all Negative (O) I planned to test again at 10pm-midnight but fell asleep. I woke up at 245 am (very early Cd13 now) & it was Positive ( Smiley face ones).

I tested again on Cd13 at 830am, 1pm, 6pm & midnight- All negative (O)

I tested again on Cd14 at 830am, 2pm & 7pm- again all negative (O) DTD on cd14 at 830am due to CP/CM signs

I was concerned that the cd13 2:45am positive was a false positive so I called the ClearBlue helpline today (only open mon-fri) & explained my concerns, this is what they told me:

CB Digital OPK's will NEVER show a false positive. The little digital monitor that you insert the stick into records previous info from other tests that you have taken & is looking for an INCREASE in LH since your last test. They said that had I of tested late at night on Cd12 like I had planned to, they would of expected me to see the smiley face based on the info I supplied them. When I tested in the morning after the smiley face & it showed Negative, this is because it is unlikely that the LH had surged more so the monitor didn't pick up an INCREASE.....it doesn't mean that there was not any LH in my urine.

Also, they said that Digital OPKS's work very differently to regular line OPK's and not to compare them. With regular OPK's you shouldn't test with FMU, but with digitals it is advised that you do because they are looking for an extra hormone & to IGNORE any lines that are on the digital stick as the naked eye can not read them & not to test again once you get a as it is pointless re the monitor looking for even more of a surge than the one it picked up. This is also why you can't resuse the digital monitor with a new pack....you need to throw it out & start again with the new packs monitor.....(Once you have your smiley, stop testing & you CAN save any sticks that you haven't used & use them during your next cycle with the same monitor)

Hope this helps, wish they would put this info on the leaflet!

**EDIT: Forgot to add that I held my urine for at least 4hrs between tests & that they said you can get a false positives if you are taking some fertility meds-ones that contain LH & Oestrogen, I think she said, I'm not 100% sure as I'm not on any fertility meds. Also, you can't pee in a pot then test & get a & retest it to double-check as the second test using the same urine could come up negative because the monitor would of already recognised that surge & won't notice an increase! xx

**If you get a few smileys in a row, this is because you have caught the VERY BEGINING of your surge (over the 40 miu that is the DOPK's sensitivity) Most women are likely just to get the one smiley per cycle (which is the maximum peak of the surge) This is the difference between the regular line OPK's which you can line up & see the lines get progressivley darker. Not so with Digital OPK's, the regular ones have a lesser sensitivity which makes them harder to interpret as most women have LH in urine throughout the month.

I think, now that I know all this info, Digitals are the best way to predict O (especially if like me you are attempting O+12) as it will really pinpoint your most increased maximum surge, then, in my case, O was only 18 hours away, but had I tested when I had to planned to, it would of been almost exactly 24hrs from the smiley.

This attempt resulted in a BFP at 14/15dpo!!!! I am soooo thrilled, thought I was out this month due to weird OPK's! Thank you Melody & Nini for all your help & guidance on O+12, I can't believe I got a bfp on cycle 4 of O+12!!! only time will tell if I'm having pink or blue!! xxxx

FYI of anyone reading this, my signs were slight & very on & off: Mild Cramping, Sore Boobs, wet lotiony CM all the way through after attempt & low & hard CP, I don't temp so don't know about these, Frequent peeing & very slight cold/flu symptoms, very subtle nausea-only a couple of times. I Had BFN's on cd 24 & cd 26 (10 & 12dpo) & BFP on CD28! (I have a 29/30 day cycle)

Saw this earlier on another post I thought I would share with you ladies:

On Cd12 I tested with CB Digital OPK at 730am, 12pm, 6pm & they were all Negative (O) I planned to test again at 10pm-midnight but fell asleep. I woke up at 245 am (very early Cd13 now) & it was Positive ( Smiley face ones).

I tested again on Cd13 at 830am, 1pm, 6pm & midnight- All negative (O)

I tested again on Cd14 at 830am, 2pm & 7pm- again all negative (O) DTD on cd14 at 830am due to CP/CM signs

I was concerned that the cd13 2:45am positive was a false positive so I called the ClearBlue helpline today (only open mon-fri) & explained my concerns, this is what they told me:

CB Digital OPK's will NEVER show a false positive. The little digital monitor that you insert the stick into records previous info from other tests that you have taken & is looking for an INCREASE in LH since your last test. They said that had I of tested late at night on Cd12 like I had planned to, they would of expected me to see the smiley face based on the info I supplied them. When I tested in the morning after the smiley face & it showed Negative, this is because it is unlikely that the LH had surged more so the monitor didn't pick up an INCREASE.....it doesn't mean that there was not any LH in my urine.

Also, they said that Digital OPKS's work very differently to regular line OPK's and not to compare them. With regular OPK's you shouldn't test with FMU, but with digitals it is advised that you do because they are looking for an extra hormone & to IGNORE any lines that are on the digital stick as the naked eye can not read them & not to test again once you get a as it is pointless re the monitor looking for even more of a surge than the one it picked up. This is also why you can't resuse the digital monitor with a new pack....you need to throw it out & start again with the new packs monitor.....(Once you have your smiley, stop testing & you CAN save any sticks that you haven't used & use them during your next cycle with the same monitor)

Hope this helps, wish they would put this info on the leaflet!

**EDIT: Forgot to add that I held my urine for at least 4hrs between tests & that they said you can get a false positives if you are taking some fertility meds-ones that contain LH & Oestrogen, I think she said, I'm not 100% sure as I'm not on any fertility meds. Also, you can't pee in a pot then test & get a & retest it to double-check as the second test using the same urine could come up negative because the monitor would of already recognised that surge & won't notice an increase! xx

**If you get a few smileys in a row, this is because you have caught the VERY BEGINING of your surge (over the 40 miu that is the DOPK's sensitivity) Most women are likely just to get the one smiley per cycle (which is the maximum peak of the surge) This is the difference between the regular line OPK's which you can line up & see the lines get progressivley darker. Not so with Digital OPK's, the regular ones have a lesser sensitivity which makes them harder to interpret as most women have LH in urine throughout the month.

I think, now that I know all this info, Digitals are the best way to predict O (especially if like me you are attempting O+12) as it will really pinpoint your most increased maximum surge, then, in my case, O was only 18 hours away, but had I tested when I had to planned to, it would of been almost exactly 24hrs from the smiley.

This attempt resulted in a BFP at 14/15dpo!!!! I am soooo thrilled, thought I was out this month due to weird OPK's! Thank you Melody & Nini for all your help & guidance on O+12, I can't believe I got a bfp on cycle 4 of O+12!!! only time will tell if I'm having pink or blue!! xxxx

FYI of anyone reading this, my signs were slight & very on & off: Mild Cramping, Sore Boobs, wet lotiony CM all the way through after attempt & low & hard CP, I don't temp so don't know about these, Frequent peeing & very slight cold/flu symptoms, very subtle nausea-only a couple of times. I Had BFN's on cd 24 & cd 26 (10 & 12dpo) & BFP on CD28! (I have a 29/30 day cycle)

OMG Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!! Thank you so much for posting this.. as you can see on my sig, I had a LOT of positive OPK's this month but I stopped after my first solid smiley and then had a huge dip in my BBT..so now I am not sure what is going on, but the info definitely helped! Gosh, reading this gave me new found hope that I still have a chance! If you can think of any other tricks with the digital OPK, please let me know. I feel like I should have continued testing with my other CB digital opk since I am now in the dark about what is going on with my cycle.. ooh well.

Mommy Loves! Our charts look pretty similar! I hope we both confirm O soon! I think Im CD 25...not really counting anymore as I have given up hope this months for O. BUT Im still Bding and temping gave up on OPK as they were screwing with my head! lol

Mommy Loves! Our charts look pretty similar! I hope we both confirm O soon! I think Im CD 25...not really counting anymore as I have given up hope this months for O. BUT Im still Bding and temping gave up on OPK as they were screwing with my head! lol

Hey Kitcat! you are right, our charts look very similar.. so I am SURE that you are as frustrated this month as I am.. I am having a hard time convincing DH to keep going every other day..hes tired and I don't blame him. I told him that I might have to do hostile take over (lol). Are you bd'ing every other day still or? I totally agree with you on the OPKs... I feel like they are making me more crazy than I am without them. I know I conceived my daughter by temping alone.. but I am soo impatient this time! I have no clue what is going on with my chart.. I wish I knew :(

hahah no BFP here ladies! I saw this on another post and figured I would copy and paste! See if yall can compare charts. Just remember never give up hope! Anything can happen! :)

Thanks for sharing :) .. How are we all any more HPT's been taken? Any BFP's yet? Whose O'd so far this cycle? For me, been BFN's since them other tests, which I threw the rest away of, I'm sure I put a pic of them on here, was about 6, but am still getting BFN's, which is a bit of an annoyance to be honest. But heyyy not out until AF arrives. I am feeling VERY tired today though! And had a little teeny but of pink spotting. More like a few specs of blood. X

Thanks for sharing :) .. How are we all any more HPT's been taken? Any BFP's yet? Whose O'd so far this cycle? For me, been BFN's since them other tests, which I threw the rest away of, I'm sure I put a pic of them on here, was about 6, but am still getting BFN's, which is a bit of an annoyance to be honest. But heyyy not out until AF arrives. I am feeling VERY tired today though! And had a little teeny but of pink spotting. More like a few specs of blood. X

You are very welcome! I havent started testing yet. Trying to hold out til the weekend. But its getting very tempting. The spotting sounds very promising!Which is already an exciting weekend as we have my son's 1st birthday party saturday!! :) You may have had implantion happening! :) Fx'ed!!!! I hope we gets lots of bfp this go round!

As for me I am very tired as well. Along with cold/flu feeling going on. My stomach has been a little funny lately. No cramping at all going on. I could literally fall asleep at my desk and be completely happy about it! :coffee: Coffee!!! I need lots of coffee!!!! Oh and creamy cm.

Ohhh that's definitely sounding promising!! Good luck to you. I keep telling myself to hold out for fmu, but seem to be poas every time I go toilet, I just can't help myself lol. Although I know they'd be negative even if I was as I'd be so early on.. And it's not even after longer than and hour or 2 hold. I'm also feeling a bit sicky, but I get that feeling when I'm really tired to, so I don't think I can take that as a specific symptom. Xx

Ohhh that's definitely sounding promising!! Good luck to you. I keep telling myself to hold out for fmu, but seem to be poas every time I go toilet, I just can't help myself lol. Although I know they'd be negative even if I was as I'd be so early on.. And it's not even after longer than and hour or 2 hold. I'm also feeling a bit sicky, but I get that feeling when I'm really tired to, so I don't think I can take that as a specific symptom. Xx

Same here that's why I'm "trying" to hold out....hmmm....I such a poas addict! I am forcing myself to not buy a single one until the weekend. But its so hard!!!! I know it will be negative as well. With the different climate and air pressure change from the trip this weekend, I think that is what has me feeling bad. So I'm not trying to make that a sympton either. Only time with tell. Why does it have to be so difficult?

That's exactly how I feel/think, why can't it just be simple?!.. The thing about poas for me is that I have IC's in my bathroom drawer and about another 15 in there of the new ones I got, so I can't help myself but to poas each time! I think they need to start a poas anonymous....... Lol. X

That's exactly how I feel/think, why can't it just be simple?!.. The thing about poas for me is that I have IC's in my bathroom drawer and about another 15 in there of the new ones I got, so I can't help myself but to poas each time! I think they need to start a poas anonymous....... Lol. X

hahah so very turue!! I have yet to purchase any IC's. Are they any good? I am debating on getting some.

Well they are good for helping the habit lol. And they probably cost half the price of a decent hpt for about 50 I think. X

It's places like ebay or amazon that I buy mine from :) x

This was fmu this morning with a bit if a tweak. Can't tell if its an evaporation line or not, I guess only tomorrow or the next day will tell. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
This was fmu this morning with a bit if a tweak. Can't tell if its an evaporation line or not, I guess only tomorrow or the next day will tell. X

It looks very promising!!! ;) Hope it is a sticky bfp! and continues to get darker!

Will see what happens in the morning as I know it may be an evap, I got the feeling of AF coming too, so who knows. Will update tomorrow morning :) x

Will see what happens in the morning as I know it may be an evap, I got the feeling of AF coming too, so who knows. Will update tomorrow morning :) x

well remember too that the feeling of af is simliar to pregnancy! :) I know at the moment I feel the same. But the crampy feeling comes and goes. But I do think af is coming. When is af due for you?

That's true, I was worried with my first all the time early on cos of the similarity in the feelings and tbh I don't really know my cycles are pretty irregular, ranging from 20 something to 30 something days, I am cd23 at the moment.... X

That's true, I was worried with my first all the time early on cos of the similarity in the feelings and tbh I don't really know my cycles are pretty irregular, ranging from 20 something to 30 something days, I am cd23 at the moment.... X

I pretty much gave up with calculating my cycle. As i was 4 days late last month. Its hard to pinpoint exactly how my cylces are now. They use to be so regular coming every 28 days on the day. Even after I had my son. Hmm idk what the deal is with my body. Seems as when we started trying it started jumping all over the place 27-32 days. I knew exactly when I started and when I was going to O when I was trying for my son and it took 3 months and bam I was pregnant. 28 days a cylce 14 lp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->