CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

FFwife. I was thinking the same. May not temp next month for a break from it. I have been consistently O'ing right around CD19. So I think I will break from the OPK's too next month and go with the flow! Thanks for the advice!

You are very welcome! That is what we all are here for. Just keep dtd and a :bfp: is bound to show up! :)

Ladies are any of you around? I have some news.. Not sure what to think of it. As I'm only CD19, but here goes....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
Yeahh, I'm not sure what to think of it.. X

hmmm looks like a faint positive to me! :) Keep testing and see if it gets darker :) bring on the BFP's!!!
Have you tried testing with FRER? If it showed on the strips then it should show on them.

Taken tests today, one with fmu was a IC and was negative and a CB digi and when I got home from work and IC. I've had red/pink when wiping once on each day. I dunno what to do ladies. This is horrid! X

Hiya I did retest and was a bfn again. I did take a few of the IC's had a mixture of pos and neg over cd17 and cd18.. Been all negative since then. The pic is on be hpt gallery of a few of my IC's all in one. Xx

How are we all? Any of you still come on this thread? X

Ladies are any of you around? I have some news.. Not sure what to think of it. As I'm only CD19, but here goes....

I had tested today and got a very faint positive. It's even lighter then yours but I know it's not an evap. And I heard that whenever you got your bfp or your faint line that's the same time each day that you should test. Everybody fmu is not the best to use. As with me anytime in early pregnancy mine has not came positive all negative but when taken in evening I got faint lines

Danni, any updates? Stronger BFP's? Mine have all been BFN's since. Stupid IC's! Xx

Well ladies sorry I haven't been on. Just got back from Tennessee last night! It was so much fun but I am so glad to be home! How is every one today!?

Amy- Hows the testing any update?

Danni- Congrats! Have you tested anymore!?

Hi Ladies...still have not confirmed O. Looks like I O'd yesterday or the day before. But no rise yet. Maybe I wont O this month.

Had O pains yesterday. From both ovaries. So hoping the Soy Iso worked and I ovulated out of both ovaries. Who the heck knows! Lol! I have kinda given up on this month so I dont feel stressed at the moment. Have had some news about an ex friend of mine...she was married to my DH best friend. They are in the middle of a custody battle and divorce, just told me last night she is pregnant again...with another mans baby (not her ex). So this will be her 3rd child...3rd different father.

Had O pains yesterday. From both ovaries. So hoping the Soy Iso worked and I ovulated out of both ovaries. Who the heck knows! Lol! I have kinda given up on this month so I dont feel stressed at the moment. Have had some news about an ex friend of mine...she was married to my DH best friend. They are in the middle of a custody battle and divorce, just told me last night she is pregnant again...with another mans baby (not her ex). So this will be her 3rd child...3rd different father.

Oh boy! That is similar to my friend. She had her son at 18 and was a single mom for 4 years. Got married in April 2011 seperated Dec 2011. Got pregnant by the guy she was seeing 2 months before her divorce was finalized. She had the baby in June. Now her ex husband is expecting his first by his fiance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->