CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Hi ladies sorry I've not been very chatty today, were going away for a family members birthday for 4 nights and I've been sorting out packing ect. Ughhhh! Taken forever! There is 23 of us going! I can't wait. Super excited. Hopefully with the relaxing ect.. This will be my weekend to make my bubba. :) I will read through the comments tomorrow or next day probably and reply back personally. Just writing so you don't think me rude as I started the thread and ignore you all, that's not the case lol. Good luck ladies!!!!! Lets bring on the BFP's! Been feeling 'damp' today and didn't bd last night. So fingers crossed that's a good sign. My temps was messes to last night with little one. Jumped from 35 odd to 37 odd. Oops. Just gotta let nature take its toll now this cycle and hope x

Have a nice time Amy! I'm not sure how accurate my temps are either as I've had a few rough nights. Fingers crossed it still shows O. How is everyone else getting on?

Have a great time Amy!!!! hopefully this will be you baby making moon getaway! Good luck and lots of dust your way!

How is everyone going? I thought I was gearing up to ovulate but it didn't happen so we are just cruising at the moment and BDing every second day. I feel really confused and I'm not even sure if I had EWCM the other day or not since I didn't actually OV. I'm hoping I actually ovulate this cycle as I'm not convinced I did last cycle. Anyway I hope you are all busy catching those eggies! My daughter turns 6 tomorrow so we are off ice skating!

How is everyone going? I thought I was gearing up to ovulate but it didn't happen so we are just cruising at the moment and BDing every second day. I feel really confused and I'm not even sure if I had EWCM the other day or not since I didn't actually OV. I'm hoping I actually ovulate this cycle as I'm not convinced I did last cycle. Anyway I hope you are all busy catching those eggies! My daughter turns 6 tomorrow so we are off ice skating!

omg Nearlymarried I can totally related to your post. I am feeling so very frustrated at the moment because I am on day 8 of blinking smileys and I am not sure what the heck is going on. We are bd'ing every other day just in case... I also don't know if I ovulated last month or even the month before... My dr is recommending the dye thing to see if my tubes are blocked.. I figured I would do it if I didn't get a BFP this month.. but I really hope I don't have to do that. I wonder if you can still ovulate even if the opk doesn't detect the lh surge? I will go search.. but for now, I hope that every other day gets us that BFP!!

Hello ladies checking in how has everyone been. What stages are you all in your cycles now. tomorrow I go in for my mid-cycle check up I'm a little nervous to see if things are going as planned. I'm actually hoping to get the trigger shot. According to FF I should O this week so fx. Looking forward to seeing some :bfp: soon. :dust: to all

How exciting Blahswife! All the best!
I've had cramps today, my skin has been really bad and I've had some spotting in the middle of lots of EWCM. I have no idea what's going on but if I'm going to not O this cycle I hope the spotting does just turn into AF and I start a proper cycle! I'm on CD18, so weird. I am glad I'm charting though so I know I h e no chance of being pregnant. I think I'd be going crazy without charting even though it makes me feel down all this no ovulating.
Ill be everyone's BFP cheerleaders!

Good Morning Ladies!!! Well we finally got some bd'ing in friday night!!! Whoop Whoop!! As far as my ff my windows were the 14-16 so maybe just maybe we got it time! Since Father's Day was yesterday we were slam tired to do anything last night but tonight is def happening. :) f'xed!!! How is everyone else!?

Hey ladies. No O for me. Dont think it will happen this month either. Will not be testing as I think this is an Annov. month for me. Gutted

Hey ladies. No O for me. Dont think it will happen this month either. Will not be testing as I think this is an Annov. month for me. Gutted

Oh No!!! I hope it happens for you! fx'ed!!!:hugs:

Thank FFwife! Im feeling very depressed and ready to give up! I feel like TTC is taking over my life. Having to temp to confirm O and then take OPK 's for O also, taking Progesterone after O...all I think about is TTC. Im not sure how to find a balance in my life at the moment to give the stress a break in TTC. I know I havent been TTC long...this is cycle 6. But I just want to stop all the OPK's, temping and meds and see what happens...not sure if that is the right thing to do or not.

Hi ladies, how are we all.. I did try to come on here and find this post yesterday, but I couldn't find it.. :-/ Then realised that its been moved. But I've found it now. Well I forgot to take my thermometer on the holiday, so haven't had the chance to do it this weekend.
Silly me, so have no clue if I have or haven't O yet..
Guess I will just have to wait and see. How are we all feeling? Only BD'd Friday night, been too shattered any other night!.. But never know, might have been enough. Xx

Thank FFwife! Im feeling very depressed and ready to give up! I feel like TTC is taking over my life. Having to temp to confirm O and then take OPK 's for O also, taking Progesterone after O...all I think about is TTC. Im not sure how to find a balance in my life at the moment to give the stress a break in TTC. I know I havent been TTC long...this is cycle 6. But I just want to stop all the OPK's, temping and meds and see what happens...not sure if that is the right thing to do or not.

Just go with your gut feeling. How do you know if you aren't going to o? Some people may temp differently than others and still temp. Not once have I tempted or charted. I just go with my gut. I tried for 2 months and got pregnant with my ds. So anything is possible and never give up hope. :hugs:

Hi ladies, how are we all.. I did try to come on here and find this post yesterday, but I couldn't find it.. :-/ Then realised that its been moved. But I've found it now. Well I forgot to take my thermometer on the holiday, so haven't had the chance to do it this weekend.
Silly me, so have no clue if I have or haven't O yet..
Guess I will just have to wait and see. How are we all feeling? Only BD'd Friday night, been too shattered any other night!.. But never know, might have been enough. Xx

Same here! Me and DH finally BD'd on friday night after thinking we wouldnt be able to this month! :) My ff says I was fertile from 14-17 so hopefully we caught the eggy!!! fx'ed!! I had ewcm on wednesday and thursday so hopefully we caught it! But we shall see. :)

FF wife: My first cycle temping was amazing! Got my pos OPK and temp shift right after. Every cycle since has been weirder and weirder. I have started to read up on Slow Risers...my temp shifts are not very strong and this month is the weirdest one of all. Not 100% sure I havent O'd....just what some others have said about my chart that it looks like I wont. My only saving grace is when I had surgery that my Dr. told me I would Ovulate...had a Lap done in January this year. So I am almost sure I ovulate every cycle. But this is what is driving me crazy...the HAVE I or Havent I...I think I may go with my gut (for at least one month) and just go with the natural flow of it all.

Kitkat- I hope your gut is wrong this one time and you just O late this month. fx for you. I also know how consuming ttc can be just try( I know easier said than done ) to take a relaxed approached. This is my second cycle temping and I just made it a sort of habit. I have to wake up to go wee so I take my temp then lucky for me my bladder has a clock. Lol. Good luck to you.
Nearly married- I also hope that if your O doesn't come Af shows her ugly face for you soon. I know how frustrating it can be not knowing and waiting for the :witch: . Good luck
Ffwife- sounds promising :dust:

As for myself I went to the doctor today and I will be getting my trigger shot tomorrow hopefully I don't know how many follicles were trying to mature but she did say I have one ready to go. I am so elated I've been on cloud nine all day. I hope this is my cycle especially because the cloned has me so gassy it's embarrassing.

Amy- if you did O this weekend I hope Friday covered you. I also hope you enjoyed your holiday. :dust: to us all

I think my gut is wrong...think I o'd yesterday. Huge temp spike this morning of .5 few more days will tell!

FF wife: My first cycle temping was amazing! Got my pos OPK and temp shift right after. Every cycle since has been weirder and weirder. I have started to read up on Slow Risers...my temp shifts are not very strong and this month is the weirdest one of all. Not 100% sure I havent O'd....just what some others have said about my chart that it looks like I wont. My only saving grace is when I had surgery that my Dr. told me I would Ovulate...had a Lap done in January this year. So I am almost sure I ovulate every cycle. But this is what is driving me crazy...the HAVE I or Havent I...I think I may go with my gut (for at least one month) and just go with the natural flow of it all.

Def just see what happens you never know! They say when you aren't stressing the fact things will happen. Try not to stress to much on it. Every one's temp is different during different parts of cycling. Mine def fluctuates up and down so I never went off of it. I gave up on tempting. And whallaa pregnant I was. So def just go with you gut and just have fun. After af has visited dtd every other day up until your period. Something will surely work out.

FFwife. I was thinking the same. May not temp next month for a break from it. I have been consistently O'ing right around CD19. So I think I will break from the OPK's too next month and go with the flow! Thanks for the advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->