CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

hahah no BFP here ladies! I saw this on another post and figured I would copy and paste! See if yall can compare charts. Just remember never give up hope! Anything can happen! :)

lol sorry FFwife.. that was my fault.. I swear I know how to read.. :shy: maybe that was just me wishing you a BFP this month.. :yipee:

hahah no BFP here ladies! I saw this on another post and figured I would copy and paste! See if yall can compare charts. Just remember never give up hope! Anything can happen! :)

lol sorry FFwife.. that was my fault.. I swear I know how to read.. :shy: maybe that was just me wishing you a BFP this month.. :yipee:

Hahah it's okay!! I love your wishful thinking though! I will def take it!!! I could def use the inspiration and def everyone else.:) How are you feeling? Anything new happening your way?

Hahah it's okay!! I love your wishful thinking though! I will def take it!!! I could def use the inspiration and def everyone else.:) How are you feeling? Anything new happening your way?

I am feeling completely frustrated at the moment. I made the mistake of seeing a "intuitive" and I asked her about future babies.. and she said "no time soon" which totally bummed me out. :cry: Other than that, my chart is all over the place and I am hoping for another day of high temps so I can make some sense of my chart.

I just feel like I am driving myself crazy at this point :dohh:

I am looking forward to sharing in the excitement of the ladies :bfp: soon... I can't wait for everyone to test. xx

I am feeling completely frustrated at the moment. I made the mistake of seeing a "intuitive" and I asked her about future babies.. and she said "no time soon" which totally bummed me out. :cry: Other than that, my chart is all over the place and I am hoping for another day of high temps so I can make some sense of my chart.

I am looking forward to sharing in the excitement of the ladies :bfp: soon... I can't wait for everyone to test. xx

I am too! Just remember an "intuitive" isn't exactly correct all the time...There is alway hope. Just put your faith into the Lord above who knows that real answer. Do not put to much faith into the "intuitive". For some reason I like saying that word "intuitive". Okay okay Ill stop there was my fun for today! lol

Since my husband has had poison sumac for 2 1/2 weeks we didn't get to do much bd'ing this cylce. So I think I may have missed my o day. But I figured that. So I just set myself up to the point I was going to be trying again next month. As for me I do not chart just go with my gut. Never really took a chance on it. But If nothing happens next month I will prob start charting. With my son everything was on target. I am having on and off af cramps so I think the :witch: will be arriving soon.:growlmad:

I am too! Just remember an "intuitive" isn't exactly correct all the time...There is alway hope. Just put your faith into the Lord above who knows that real answer. Do not put to much faith into the "intuitive". For some reason I like saying that word "intuitive". Okay okay Ill stop there was my fun for today! lol

Since my husband has had poison sumac for 2 1/2 weeks we didn't get to do much bd'ing this cylce. So I think I may have missed my o day. But I figured that. So I just set myself up to the point I was going to be trying again next month. As for me I do not chart just go with my gut. Never really took a chance on it. But If nothing happens next month I will prob start charting. With my son everything was on target. I am having on and off af cramps so I think the :witch: will be arriving soon.:growlmad:

oooh FFwife, thank you for your kind words.. you are soo very right, when I got home I prayed and I felt a great sense of calm, so I know things will happen when it is the right time :) lol I know "intuitive" has a funny sound to it doesn't it? The intuitive also told me my DH was not ready for another baby and when I told him this he was like "umm WRONG, if WE did not want another, we would not be trying.." and that was the sweetest thing he could have said at that time.

woah Poison sumac?! that sounds insanely painful, I don't think we have those in CA.

boooo on AF coming! I was really hoping that my "wishful thinking" for you would have done the trick. That is awesome that you just go off of your body signs, I wish I could do that. Even with temping I can't make sense of it. But apparently FF decided when I ovulated so now I am 11dpo per FF but I am so scared to POAS because I don't want to be let down. decisions.. decisions..

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around but have been super busy with graduating from college and studying for my boards. My DH and I really want to try and conceive now that I am out of school but we have our doubts that it will happen. We have been Not trying/not preventing for over 2 years now and nothing has happened. With my history of endometriosis, very irregular periods, and having just one tube, we figured it would be a long road. I recently bought evening primrose that I plan to start after next AF and I have also started on some prenatals. I have no idea when or if I even ovulate. I have considered ovulation strips but thought maybe I should wait until after my boards. I am sooo stressed over those that I doubt it will help my body any lol Hoping all of you get you BFP soon! I know the waiting is horrible! :dust:

oooh FFwife, thank you for your kind words.. you are soo very right, when I got home I prayed and I felt a great sense of calm, so I know things will happen when it is the right time :) lol I know "intuitive" has a funny sound to it doesn't it? The intuitive also told me my DH was not ready for another baby and when I told him this he was like "umm WRONG, if WE did not want another, we would not be trying.." and that was the sweetest thing he could have said at that time.

woah Poison sumac?! that sounds insanely painful, I don't think we have those in CA.

boooo on AF coming! I was really hoping that my "wishful thinking" for you would have done the trick. That is awesome that you just go off of your body signs, I wish I could do that. Even with temping I can't make sense of it. But apparently FF decided when I ovulated so now I am 11dpo per FF but I am so scared to POAS because I don't want to be let down. decisions.. decisions..

See!!! Already wrong! lol It will def happen no worries! Just keep dtd after af every other day and you are bound to catch the eggy!! The past 2 cycles my body has been crazy. So the next cycle I will be doing the dtd every night the husband is home. Due to being a captain of our fire department he is on for 24hrs and off for 48...Lucky me when its time dtd he isnt home. bummer!

If you all do not have poison sumac be very grateful!! We have all the poison oak, ivy and sumac. That stuff is tough and painful! I know he was in lots of pain. Had it head to toe.

I do track my ovulation and days on my FF. But thats all I track. As of ff I am 12dpo and my cycle should end on sunday. But there is no telling with how my body has been. I just go with the flow and keep the mind set if its meant to happen this month it will happen if not onto the next! :)

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around but have been super busy with graduating from college and studying for my boards. My DH and I really want to try and conceive now that I am out of school but we have our doubts that it will happen. We have been Not trying/not preventing for over 2 years now and nothing has happened. With my history of endometriosis, very irregular periods, and having just one tube, we figured it would be a long road. I recently bought evening primrose that I plan to start after next AF and I have also started on some prenatals. I have no idea when or if I even ovulate. I have considered ovulation strips but thought maybe I should wait until after my boards. I am sooo stressed over those that I doubt it will help my body any lol Hoping all of you get you BFP soon! I know the waiting is horrible! :dust:

Lots and Lots of Baby dust you way!! I really hope it happens for you!!! As soon as AF leaves start dtd every other night up until AF shows up and something is bound to happen!! :) Good luck Fx'ed for you!:winkwink:

Today's test not with fmu, followed by a negative a few hours later, also getting watery pink discharge?! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
Today's test not with fmu, followed by a negative a few hours later, also getting watery pink discharge?! X

hmmmmm that's weird..Looks like a BFP to me! Have you tested with a FRER? When is af due for you?

I haven't tried a frer yet as AF I wouldn't consider late just yet and seen a lot of evaps in pregnancy gallery ATM. So don't want to risk it just yet. Cycles differ tbh. Any time I could be due from now'ish to about week maybe 2 away. Lol. Very irregular! Doesn't help when TTC. X

I haven't tried a frer yet as AF I wouldn't consider late just yet and seen a lot of evaps in pregnancy gallery ATM. So don't want to risk it just yet. Cycles differ tbh. Any time I could be due from now'ish to about week maybe 2 away. Lol. Very irregular! Doesn't help when TTC. X

well i wish you luck whenever you test. the other test you took looks promising though. because i took a test at about 10 or 11 dpo and i got a really faint line that barely could be seen unless you looked in light but it was definantly a blue line. blue dye test or the ones best known for evaps but a evap line is normally a grey shadow color so if you take frer as long as its pink its not a evap.

Well I tested this morning and got a bfn on another of them tests, I think it's an awful evap or something line. We're can you buy frers from in the uk? X

Well I tested this morning and got a bfn on another of them tests, I think it's an awful evap or something line. We're can you buy frers from in the uk? X

Hmm, that I'm not sure as I am in the us. But have you tried googling it and seeing where you can find it? I wish the best of luck your way and lots and lots and lots of baby dust! Hopefully it isn't an evap.:hugs:

Hey everyone! I lost this thread and so glad I found it again! I'm going a bit crazy!
Congrats Danni!! So exciting!
Amy they look so positive! Hope you get some answers.
I gave in and tested 8dpo and 9dpo and bfn both times. I have two frer sitting on the cupboard and I'm wondering if I should give one a go today (10dpo). The ones I have been using a the ones from a doctors clinic and I don't think they are super sensitive. But on the other hand I don't want to waste my frers too early!
When is everyone else testing?

Hi sorry didn't update yesterday had a scan and was said a miscarriage. She said she felt bad not being able to show me anything on the screen so she showed me my csection scar from daughter it was pretty amazing to see inside actually, still only spotting though. So slightly confusing. Married, glad you found it. It was moved, I wondered were it had gone at first.
How are everyone, married would you be 11dpo now? When you read this? Frers have picked up that early I'd say, try resist the urge if you can for anther day or 2. Good luck.

How is it going Danni?

X

Hi sorry didn't update yesterday had a scan and was said a miscarriage. She said she felt bad not being able to show me anything on the screen so she showed me my csection scar from daughter it was pretty amazing to see inside actually, still only spotting though. So slightly confusing. Married, glad you found it. It was moved, I wondered were it had gone at first.
How are everyone, married would you be 11dpo now? When you read this? Frers have picked up that early I'd say, try resist the urge if you can for anther day or 2. Good luck.

How is it going Danni?

X

so sorry for your loss. i dont think i could bare to find out that news. omg. i hope mine is a sticky baby. i'm doing alright just trying to wait till these two weeks are up so i can get a scan and see my bun in the oven growing

Hey everyone! I lost this thread and so glad I found it again! I'm going a bit crazy!
Congrats Danni!! So exciting!
Amy they look so positive! Hope you get some answers.
I gave in and tested 8dpo and 9dpo and bfn both times. I have two frer sitting on the cupboard and I'm wondering if I should give one a go today (10dpo). The ones I have been using a the ones from a doctors clinic and I don't think they are super sensitive. But on the other hand I don't want to waste my frers too early!
When is everyone else testing?

NearlyMarried, you and I are so similar this month! I tested this morning and three days ago, both BFN.. but my temp keeps rising? So.. I am hoping for the best! I am going to wait until 7/4 to test again...

Good Luck Ladies! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->