CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Hi sorry didn't update yesterday had a scan and was said a miscarriage. She said she felt bad not being able to show me anything on the screen so she showed me my csection scar from daughter it was pretty amazing to see inside actually, still only spotting though. So slightly confusing. Married, glad you found it. It was moved, I wondered were it had gone at first.
How are everyone, married would you be 11dpo now? When you read this? Frers have picked up that early I'd say, try resist the urge if you can for anther day or 2. Good luck.

How is it going Danni?

X

Oh Amy Im really sorry to hear that :hugs:

I did not resist and used a frer yesterday and it basically couldn't have been any more negative! Not even a wee hint of an indent or anything to obsess over lmao. So now I am not going to use the other frer until well past AF being due! I assume its due in 2-3 days so I'm not going to test at all until then unless the old girl shows up!
Mommyloves what are you going to do with testing? What day is AF due for you?

Hey NearlyMarried :)

I am going to wait until july 8th to test. AF was supposed to come today 6/30, but I have been taking the b6/b12/folic acid supplements, so maybe those are causing me to have an extended LH phase? not sure if that is even accurate or not? lol :shrug:

I am getting ready to e-mail my dr to have the dye test done. I would like to be sure that my only remaining tube is clear before I keep on spending money on OPK's and tests.

What frustrates me more than anything is the fact that my FF and OPK are not agreeing and I don't know which one to go off of. :dohh:

Amy- I am so sorry :hug: that is so hard :hugs:

Ooo Mommyloves your chart looks good, it looks like your temp is getting higher and higher!
When do you think you OVed? I think FF has it too early based on the OPKs and CM but I honestly have no idea!
I'm actually kind of dreading the next few days, if AF comes it is going to be such a long wait again. At this point I could be pregnant but as soon as AF shows her face all that hope is gone!

Ooo Mommyloves your chart looks good, it looks like your temp is getting higher and higher!
When do you think you OVed? I think FF has it too early based on the OPKs and CM but I honestly have no idea!
I'm actually kind of dreading the next few days, if AF comes it is going to be such a long wait again. At this point I could be pregnant but as soon as AF shows her face all that hope is gone!

Yea, I agree with you, I think I O'd around CD19/20..but I guess we will find out soon. I am excited about the rising temps but I am also like you, I want to be positive so bad but I know once AF comes I will be dreading the wait again :( but that won't happen right?! I keep checking my cervix but I don't know what I am looking for lol I wish I could just jump to the 4th! is that when you are testing too? I am stalking the chart galleries to see how many charts look like mine... total mixed results.

I caved and tested today and was a total bfn again. FF tells me 65% of pregnancies would be bfp by now so I'm not holding out much hope! I don't want to test again tomorrow but I have no willpower so I might. I assume AF will be here tomorrow or the next day :( Im so hopeful for your chart!

Hi sorry didn't update yesterday had a scan and was said a miscarriage. She said she felt bad not being able to show me anything on the screen so she showed me my csection scar from daughter it was pretty amazing to see inside actually, still only spotting though. So slightly confusing. Married, glad you found it. It was moved, I wondered were it had gone at first.
How are everyone, married would you be 11dpo now? When you read this? Frers have picked up that early I'd say, try resist the urge if you can for anther day or 2. Good luck.

How is it going Danni?

X
Oh no sorry Amy-x (hugs) for you :(. Good luck to all the other ladies, Im out as expected this time round AF showed up. Hoping for the best next cycle :)

Baby dust to all!! Hoping to see many BFP's soon!

How is it going Danni?

X

Oh goodness!! So sorry to hear that!! :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Well ladies...:witch: got me Saturday morning! On to the next month I suppose! How is everyone!?

NearlyMarried.. I am sorry you got a BFN :( I wish I had some encouraging words for you, but I know how disappointing it is... just remember, you are not officially out until AF comes.. so keep positive!

FFWife: boooo on AF coming!!! I am not sure who else is still going.. I am waiting to test on 7/4 unless AF comes sooner.. I am praying she doesn't come at all though... my chart is nuts this month and making me crazy!!!

NearlyMarried.. I am sorry you got a BFN :( I wish I had some encouraging words for you, but I know how disappointing it is... just remember, you are not officially out until AF comes.. so keep positive!

FFWife: boooo on AF coming!!! I am not sure who else is still going.. I am waiting to test on 7/4 unless AF comes sooner.. I am praying she doesn't come at all though... my chart is nuts this month and making me crazy!!!

It is okay. Just going to keep trying until a bfp shows up! Which eventually will! :) No Worries! Praying that you get your BFP!!! Not to much longer before testing! :) Are you having any early symptoms?

FFwife: I finally O'd and now am 7 DPO. Not symptom spotting and not testing until Im late! If Im late lol. Normally Ive taken 2 tests by now!

It is okay. Just going to keep trying until a bfp shows up! Which eventually will! :) No Worries! Praying that you get your BFP!!! Not to much longer before testing! :) Are you having any early symptoms?

Thank you, the more I wait, the more anxious I am getting. I was EXTREMELY agitated yesterday morning...like the irrational way I get when I have hormones surging thru my body.. but I told my DH that I was either being irrational from PMS or irrational from pregnancy.. both show the same.. I need to just chill out but it is sooo hard.

FFwife: I finally O'd and now am 7 DPO. Not symptom spotting and not testing until Im late! If Im late lol. Normally Ive taken 2 tests by now!

your chart is looking great! when are you planning on testing?

AAAHHH YAYAYAY!!! So excited and happy for you!! I hope you have been dtd a good bit!! :winkwink: When will you be testing!? :hugs:

Thank you, the more I wait, the more anxious I am getting. I was EXTREMELY agitated yesterday morning...like the irrational way I get when I have hormones surging thru my body.. but I told my DH that I was either being irrational from PMS or irrational from pregnancy.. both show the same.. I need to just chill out but it is sooo hard.

I can imagine!!! I know I always get anxious and excited! It is so hard not to symptom spot. I always do especially when I tell myself I won't. But what is a girl to do? I really hope you get your bfp this month!!! Are you having any other symptoms?

Mommyloves: I wont test until or if I am late. Im tired of wasting money on tests lol!

hi hun, i'm ttc #2 as well. cd 14 here. would love to be buddies. i had lots of depression trying for the first as well, but it only took us 5 cycles (i think i'd have gone insane if it was longer) don't know how this will go. taking it a bit easier. charting temps & doing ferning microscope.

hi hun, i'm ttc #2 as well. cd 14 here. would love to be buddies. i had lots of depression trying for the first as well, but it only took us 5 cycles (i think i'd have gone insane if it was longer) don't know how this will go. taking it a bit easier. charting temps & doing ferning microscope.

Good luck!! Im ttc #2 as well. Im on cd4 and waiting to o. This will be cycle 4 for me and my dh. So exciting but nervous and anxious! How old is you 1st? Good luck and def keep us updated! :) Can't wait for some bfp to start showing up!

Good luck!! Im ttc #2 as well. Im on cd4 and waiting to o. This will be cycle 4 for me and my dh. So exciting but nervous and anxious! How old is you 1st? Good luck and def keep us updated! :) Can't wait for some bfp to start showing up!

my first will be 2 in august. we were living in a condo when we had her, and we literally JUST moved, so we knew we could have another. there just wasn't enough room, or i'd have had them only 2 years apart. and i know i can't wait to start the journey again!!! looks like you'll have the age difference with your little ones that i wanted! that's awesome.

my first will be 2 in august. we were living in a condo when we had her, and we literally JUST moved, so we knew we could have another. there just wasn't enough room, or i'd have had them only 2 years apart. and i know i can't wait to start the journey again!!! looks like you'll have the age difference with your little ones that i wanted! that's awesome.

Oh really!! Mine will be 1 Friday! So I have been thinking...If we start trying then the age difference would be what I want. Roughly 2 years. Hopefully we will catch the eggy this cycle! :) Can't wait. The only downfall is the house we are living in now is only 3 bedrooms but the 3rd is super small...Its is literally only big enough for a crib and that is all! But we are working on getting our new house built but not sure when we will...so stressful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->