CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

I do see veins in my nips but I always do. I'm pretty fair so I see ally veins. In my arms wrists. Bbs and chest! But I have one vein I can see in my left nip that isn't there usually. So keeping my fingers crossed!

I do see veins in my nips but I always do. I'm pretty fair so I see ally veins. In my arms wrists. Bbs and chest! But I have one vein I can see in my left nip that isn't there usually. So keeping my fingers crossed!

whoop whoop! Fx'ed crossed!! :) Sounds promising! :):happydance:

Having cramps gassy pains (I dont have gass but it feels like that) And im bloated big time!

i always can see them in mine too.... but, when i'm pg, or at least last time, WOW could you see them. holy hell!

Having cramps gassy pains (I dont have gass but it feels like that) And im bloated big time!

Fx'd!!! sounds good!!!

6 dpo here, i feel like crap, caught dd's cold, i'm exhausted, trying to get the house clean for sat for her party, and i just want to sleep all the time.

cp is low, closed and medium texture, and creamy cm. Temp up a little this am but not much. my temps are not as they usually are after o so i'm just kind of waiting til the end of the cycle and bd'ing as often as we can stand it lol.

i always can see them in mine too.... but, when i'm pg, or at least last time, WOW could you see them. holy hell!

Fx'd!!! sounds good!!!

6 dpo here, i feel like crap, caught dd's cold, i'm exhausted, trying to get the house clean for sat for her party, and i just want to sleep all the time.

cp is low, closed and medium texture, and creamy cm. Temp up a little this am but not much. my temps are not as they usually are after o so i'm just kind of waiting til the end of the cycle and bd'ing as often as we can stand it lol.

Sounds like me! lol Im exhausted! Keep us updated! Hope you got it or get it this go round! :) Is it just me but my libdo is all over the place. One day I want it and then I could go over a week with out it again.

I think im out ladies. I tested again today and BFN. Temp dropped big time too. Not to sure what to think. Still have hope!

I think im out ladies. I tested again today and BFN. Temp dropped big time too. Not to sure what to think. Still have hope!

its not over until she shows!! :) It may be ib dip? How many dpo are you?

hang in there hun! not over yet. i had a huge dip before i got my bfp first time around.

Fx'd!!! sounds good!!!

Sounds like me! lol Im exhausted! Keep us updated! Hope you got it or get it this go round! :) Is it just me but my libdo is all over the place. One day I want it and then I could go over a week with out it again.

i don't usually want it. i'm usually too tired! i just do it to make dh happy and for another baby!

Well the :witch: showed today almost a week late which is actually good for me. That's 2 cycles now where I have started somewhat on time and not the usual 2-3 weeks late. (Maybe the primrose is actually helping!) Hope it keeps up since this will help with tracking ovulation! On to the next! :dust: to you all still in limbo!!

Im 11 DPO today.

wooo hoooo 11 dpo!

Well the :witch: showed today almost a week late which is actually good for me. That's 2 cycles now where I have started somewhat on time and not the usual 2-3 weeks late. (Maybe the primrose is actually helping!) Hope it keeps up since this will help with tracking ovulation! On to the next! :dust: to you all still in limbo!!

i'm glad you're so upbeat! that's awesome!!!! bring on the new cycle and that bfp!

hang in there hun! not over yet. i had a huge dip before i got my bfp first time around.

Fx'd!!! sounds good!!!

i don't usually want it. i'm usually too tired! i just do it to make dh happy and for another baby!

Same here! Exhausted all the time even before this baby.

Pretty sure AF is going to start. Temp drop again. Man I thought this was it! Not out till she shows....this was one oft most relaxed cycles and I loved it! Doing it again next cycle! Only temping!

Im 11 DPO today.

yay!! Dont loose hope I did not get my bfp until I was 15 dpo I think 14-15 something like that. At 11 it was def a bfn! I felt like af was coming too so you are not out until she shows!

Thank you! I'm hoping she doesn't but preparing for her! Lol

Pretty sure AF is going to start. Temp drop again. Man I thought this was it! Not out till she shows....this was one oft most relaxed cycles and I loved it! Doing it again next cycle! Only temping!

hun i got a dip like that, to coverline, the day before i got my bfp. so relaly, means nothing!! just dippin!

Well ladies AF has arrived. On to cycle 8 for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->