CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

I know how you feel with the cramps, but confusing.. Surely shouldn't be ovulating yet. Now I do wish I'd of got some OPK's. And feeling very tired today, even after a 10 hour sleep?

I am soo sorry to hear about your son passing! That must of been awful for you! Honestly terribly sorry for your loss!!

How are we all? X

I know how you feel with the cramps, but confusing.. Surely shouldn't be ovulating yet. Now I do wish I'd of got some OPK's. And feeling very tired today, even after a 10 hour sleep?

I am soo sorry to hear about your son passing! That must of been awful for you! Honestly terribly sorry for your loss!!

How are we all? X

I agree, it's probably just random cramping. How's the weather where you are? It's rainy here so it's making me sweepy too :( Thank you for your condolences regarding my son. It was awful. A long time has passed since then. Time has helped a lot. More recently, the past two miscarriages have really sucked. I keep reminding myself that I've been pregnant 5 times now and only have 2 children. I feel like I'm failing at something that so many take for granted. Guess I will just have to wait and see what's in store for me. :shrug:

So sorry to hear about your ds. Never give up hope and keep trying to achieve at it. It will happen for you! Just like it will for us all.

Today has been 1 year since the passing of my best friends' baby. That was a mess of a story with the hospital. They caused her to loose her baby at 29 weeks. Bc of the ignorance of the doctor and his nursing staff. She went in on a tuesday for being at high risk (preeclampsia) so they bed ridden her at the hosptial. They started giving her shots to help develop his lungs bc they were going to deliver him that friday bc nothing was helping bring anything down. Carolinas Hospital treat her like gold in every way possible. They transferred her to McLeod Hospital that following thursday and didnt bother to put on a baby monitor on her at all. The doctor on call decided to wait til saturday to deliver him bc he was not wanting to do so that friday. Well that Saturday morning she felt really bad and went to the bathroom and she start hemorraging! The sack detached itself from the wall with all that was happening with in her body. They didn't do an emergency c-section to try and recessitate or anything. They wait the following day to deliver him. Pathetic!!! Sorry ladies had to have my little rant today! Its been very hard for her.

So sorry to hear about your ds. Never give up hope and keep trying to achieve at it. It will happen for you! Just like it will for us all.

Today has been 1 year since the passing of my best friends' baby. That was a mess of a story with the hospital. They caused her to loose her baby at 29 weeks. Bc of the ignorance of the doctor and his nursing staff. She went in on a tuesday for being at high risk (preeclampsia) so they bed ridden her at the hosptial. They started giving her shots to help develop his lungs bc they were going to deliver him that friday bc nothing was helping bring anything down. Carolinas Hospital treat her like gold in every way possible. They transferred her to McLeod Hospital that following thursday and didnt bother to put on a baby monitor on her at all. The doctor on call decided to wait til saturday to deliver him bc he was not wanting to do so that friday. Well that Saturday morning she felt really bad and went to the bathroom and she start hemorraging! The sack detached itself from the wall with all that was happening with in her body. They didn't do an emergency c-section to try and recessitate or anything. They wait the following day to deliver him. Pathetic!!! Sorry ladies had to have my little rant today! Its been very hard for her.

Wow! That is heartbreaking! I know how she must be hurting on this day. I know how traumatizing this must be for her. My thoughts are with your friend :hugs:

As far as that hospital is concerned, that's unbelievable! And it's sad to think that the way they handled that situation is probably routine! This kind of treatment is exactly why I question every doctor that I deal with. My DH gets upset with me because I will argue with a doctor if I don't agree - I don't care! Being a doctor is a job and a lot of people SUCK at their jobs, even doctors! Most of them think their shit don't stink - - - pleeeease!

Wow! That is heartbreaking! I know how she must be hurting on this day. I know how traumatizing this must be for her. My thoughts are with your friend :hugs:

As far as that hospital is concerned, that's unbelievable! And it's sad to think that the way they handled that situation is probably routine! This kind of treatment is exactly why I question every doctor that I deal with. My DH gets upset with me because I will argue with a doctor if I don't agree - I don't care! Being a doctor is a job and a lot of people SUCK at their jobs, even doctors! Most of them think their shit don't stink - - - pleeeease!

Thank you! She is such a wonderful person and I knew she would be a great mom to baby Easton. I havent heard from her today but I am sure I will by the end of the day. I completely agree!! I was blown away at how they treated her. Doctors are so ridiculous these days! That same dr was on call the day my water broke and I told my ds he is not allowed in this room. My dr is the only one to be able to deliver or make calls. I was like mmm hell no! My mother-in-law was with me on that call! lol She had past experience with that dr and she told me he would not step foot in my room. :) But fortunately my husband was very understanding at the moment.

Thank you! She is such a wonderful person and I knew she would be a great mom to baby Easton. I havent heard from her today but I am sure I will by the end of the day. I completely agree!! I was blown away at how they treated her. Doctors are so ridiculous these days! That same dr was on call the day my water broke and I told my ds he is not allowed in this room. My dr is the only one to be able to deliver or make calls. I was like mmm hell no! My mother-in-law was with me on that call! lol She had past experience with that dr and she told me he would not step foot in my room. :) But fortunately my husband was very understanding at the moment.

Kudos to you hun! You did the right thing, no doubt. It's baffling how many bad doctors there are out there... Very scary. How are you doing today, otherwise?

Kudos to you hun! You did the right thing, no doubt. It's baffling how many bad doctors there are out there... Very scary. How are you doing today, otherwise?

I'm doing pretty good today despite the fact I had hardly no sleep at all and I have a headache. I plan on sleeping very well tonight. Trying my best to keep my eyes open at my desk but I just want to lay my head down and take a nap...:sleep: 3 hrs left in the work day and goodness I am ready to call it a day and go home....I've been feeling some cramping. Thinking its almost time to ovulate. But Idk if they husband is going to. I'll find out tonight when he gets home. Stupid Poison Sumac!!!:nope:
How are things going your way?

I'm doing pretty good today despite the fact I had hardly no sleep at all and I have a headache. I plan on sleeping very well tonight. Trying my best to keep my eyes open at my desk but I just want to lay my head down and take a nap...:sleep: 3 hrs left in the work day and goodness I am ready to call it a day and go home....I've been feeling some cramping. Thinking its almost time to ovulate. But Idk if they husband is going to. I'll find out tonight when he gets home. Stupid Poison Sumac!!!:nope:
How are things going your way?

Oh, I know all about Poison Sumac! My sister and her family went camping a few years back. It spread like wildfire throughout there house ... Eventually ending up and my house. I have never had poison anything in my life until then. It ate us alive! Lol Super contagious... Good luck with that! LOL I'm not really tired but I am really bored. I have 1.5 hours to go at work. I'm a crane operator. I'm just sitting up here in my little glass box (watching a movie... Shhh) and watching the clock! Oh, And counting down the days until vacation!!! WHOO HOO

Sorry to hear about your little one X, I can't imagine how difficult that must have been.
Hugs to you FFwife and your friend, I hope she is doing okay today.
All normal here, just hanging out to OV really, I hate all the waiting and then only like a couple of days to actually do the job and then more waiting! It sucks!

It's awful what some ladies have to go through in life with their children, and the sometimes lack of decent help from hospital staff! It sickens me to be honest. I went into labour 36 + 5 my waters broke, and they delivered my little girl at 37 + 2 by emergency csection. After she was born had to have a drip in her hand for antibiotics and meds ect, cos they failed to do it through my vein when I was in labour. Reason being my waters had broke days before hand and they was supposed to of done it to stop infections ect, also told afterwards that they should have a baby delivered by 72 hours after waters breaking because of still born ect. I was lucky, others haven't been! Nothing compared to actually losing a child, but still just the lack of care that's sometimes shown in a hospital. That's my rant over too. Lol. Sitting in bed with a film and a hot choccie.... Mmmm yummy x

Hello everyone, I was also MIA this weekend! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm CD 8 today (and suffering from post period migraines, ugh) but have 10-12 days before ov day. I've got my fingers crossed for this month, but spent the morning feeling very sad. DH joked about how long it was taking us to conceive this weekend and it really hurt my feelings. We won't have much of a shot in July because I'll be away from him during my fertile period (or most of it anyways) so I really really want this month to be it. Babydust and lots of luck to everyone else!

Aw hugs Brave xo I hate it when they say stupid things. Mine got all stressed out about 'the pressure' last night and this is only out second month of trying! I thought he would be loving all the BDing!

Anyway it doesn't matter because we are all going to get bfps in a few weeks and we can continue this thread over to the pregnancy forum!

Amy I tried to change my name for you but I can't so you are stuck with nearly married!

TTC has totally effected our private life. DH complains all the time about the pressure of having to 'produce' but lately I think he has realized all of the testing, proding, needle pokes, medications, miscarriages, etc.. That I've endured , leaves very little room for him to complain about his small contribution. It gets better over time. In the beginning it's more shock than anything - but it is what it is when you are trying.

Sorry to hear about your little one X, I can't imagine how difficult that must have been.
All normal here, just hanging out to OV really, I hate all the waiting and then only like a couple of days to actually do the job and then more waiting! It sucks!

Sorry to here bout your son x aND ffwife and friend...im checking in letting everyone know I had bd and alot of it last night .well technically this morning.. It was around 2 or 3 this morning. I feel that the last bd session of the night. Lol was a very good one. There wasn't alot of leakage it seemed to have stayed put. Besides a Lil bit. And with me being day 11 /12 if sperm stays put for up to 5 says then this could possibly be my month. Please please put me in all of your prayers and sprinkle alot of baby dust my way. We are all in this together and im looking forward to us all getting our bfp. If I can get it we all can get it. It would kind of cool and a blessing for us all to get our bfp. I'll make sure that not if but when I get my bfp to post more about my experience and continue to support you ladies on your journey since your all not far behind me. One of the main reasons I feel that it's my time because I've heard that when you have a pregnancy and you have a loss that sometimes that happens to prepare your body for a successful pregnancy. We can do this and wish me luck. And I want to thank everyone for the support. This site/thread is great.

Sorry to here bout your son x aND ffwife and friend...im checking in letting everyone know I had bd and alot of it last night .well technically this morning.. It was around 2 or 3 this morning. I feel that the last bd session of the night. Lol was a very good one. There wasn't alot of leakage it seemed to have stayed put. Besides a Lil bit. And with me being day 11 /12 if sperm stays put for up to 5 says then this could possibly be my month. Please please put me in all of your prayers and sprinkle alot of baby dust my way. We are all in this together and im looking forward to us all getting our bfp. If I can get it we all can get it. It would kind of cool and a blessing for us all to get our bfp. I'll make sure that not if but when I get my bfp to post more about my experience and continue to support you ladies on your journey since your all not far behind me. One of the main reasons I feel that it's my time because I've heard that when you have a pregnancy and you have a loss that sometimes that happens to prepare your body for a successful pregnancy. We can do this and wish me luck. And I want to thank everyone for the support. This site/thread is great.

Hi, Danni... Hey, I was just looking back at earlier discussions that I missed before I joined this thread. You just miscarried last cycle and were treated with methotrexate??? Didn't your doctor warn you about getting pregnant again within 1-3 months of that treatment? I had 2 doses in January of methotrexate and they said no pregnancies for at least 2 full cycles and that was with extra follic acid. Just curious :hugs:

Hi, Danni... Hey, I was just looking back at earlier discussions that I missed before I joined this thread. You just miscarried last cycle and were treated with methotrexate??? Didn't your doctor warn you about getting pregnant again within 1-3 months of that treatment? I had 2 doses in January of methotrexate and they said no pregnancies for at least 2 full cycles and that was with extra follic acid. Just curious :hugs:

Well I only had to get one dose because I had an ectopic pregnancy and all thought research says to wait that long my doctor said that because I was already ridding the ectopic myself meaning my levels were already decreasing before I had shot and because the shot only stays in system for about a week that it was ok to start ttc. She said just obviously make sure I get my af. Which I did. And I am happy to report that I am ttc and I have already started taking all the folic acid that she recommends and. It makes since if you had two doses then if we listened to research you are supposed to wait 6 months to Surat because you have had 2 doses..I would have technically according to research actually wait 3 cycles. I just think that everyone is different with their bodies. Mine recovered alot quicker then most according to my doc. She did said that just make sure im emotionally ready.that was her key statement. But im wishing well for myself and everyone else. I have faith in the lord and my body and mind that im ready for this and this will be my month to conceive. But I really do appreciate your concern

Ooh and another key thing she stated was that when and if I did conceive this cycle to report it to her as soon as I find out

Hello ladies checking in cd5 for me and the :witch: has left the building. I'm doing it all will start my cheapies cd 10 when they get darker or closer to my o date will use my digi's will test at least twice a day. I'm also temping I finally have a full month to compare to so excited. :dust: :dust: to all

Yaaaay! It really helps a lot when you have cycles to compare to. My period is gone as well - all except for the 'leftovers' that linger.... Eeek! Ha ha ha I have never used the ovulation cheapies before. Only the digital. What do you look for? Isn't there always 2 lines on those? You have to judge color intensity yourself?

yeah you have to wait for both lines to be the same color. I'm only gonna use those in the beginning like cd 9 and 10 something like that. I can poas all day long with those.

Lmao X at 'juicy'! I think I was probably using my OPKs at the wrong time of day! I was using them first thing and we kept changing time zones so it prob wasn't that accurate. Hopefully my next lot show up soon. Otherwise ill just temp and then get my bfp ;)
My first two babies I got pregnant really easily so this is quite different actually trying! I was 19 and 20 when I got pregnant so I think I had youth on my side. I'm not 30 yet but when I went to get my IUD out my dr warned me it might take longer because of my age! I didn't even think I was that old!
Amy do you kind of know when you are OVing? Maybe you could do it every second day leading up to O and then daily when O is happening?

Ya know, I feel you on the fertile 20! Back in the day, I swear if a guy looked at me - I was pregnant!!! Lol Before I knew it, I had 3 boys in diapers soooo I had to close up shop! Sadly, my youngest boy passed ( God love my little guy) from SIDS so I have always wanted another child but wanted to wait until I was ready. Now, I'm ready and I know my age is a factor but I am hoping that I will be blessed just one more time :)

Sorry to about your baby boy I can't imagine how hard that must be. I hope you get your sticky bean soon. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->