CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Recommended supplements to ttc a girl...

Recommended Supplements
Cranberry - This is used to make your pH more acidic and to dry up your CM and make it more creamy. The amount you need depends on your specific body and how it tolerated the cranberry. Some women take a small dose around 1800mg, where others take up to 10,000mg. Begin with a low dose and increase as necessary to achieve the desired results. Taken daily from AF till Ov has been confirmed.
Calcium & Magnesium - These supplements are the backbone to making your environment girl friendly. Theory has it that the calcium/magnesium help to attract the girl sperm to the egg. Dosage should be around Cal/Mag 1000/400mg. Taken daily from AF until Ov has been confirmed.
Vitamin D - This is important to help with calcium absorption. Take one pill daily from AF until Ov has been confirmed.
Folic Acid - This is essential to anyone ttc, as it helps prevents birth defects. Dosage is 400mcg - 800mcg daily during ttc and for the 1st 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Sudafed - This is used to dry up EWCM. Doesn't matter what type, just follow directions on the box. You can use this leading up to Ov or just before BD or only when you notice EWCM. Make sure and take it at least an hour before bd.
Vitex - This is a supplement that has had great reviews for those that have conceived a girl. It's also great for those irregular cycles. However, it takes 3 months to get into your system and for some women it can cause their Ov to vary, be earlier or come later. Follow suggested dosage and take from AF until Ov.

Just been doing some research on the cranberry and it's meant to give you less cm b/c the more you have the more 'boy friendly' you'll be!

Thanks Gemie. Guess I'll pass on this then. I'm hoping for a boy!

It seems much easier to conceive a boy! :)

How are you going with the cbfm? Have you had a high yet? xx

haha Donna You should do all these things on this page! It really doesn't seem worth the bother to me... I think I'd rather let nature take it's course!

https://iselectgender.com/conceivegirl1.aspx

LOL it certainly seems easier to have a boy, my DH is one of six and only two grandchildren from the six so far both BOYS too (our DS and nephew!) I dont think I will bother I am bound to end up with another little man anyway he he he! I am happy to take whatever I am given!

Oh me too... whatever is given to us is an absolute miracle and a gift from God... I'm just seeing what people do just to sway one way or another.
I am sure most of it is old wives tales anyway.

Que sera sera!!

Easier to conceive a boy?!?! Not in my family! lol
My siblings and I have all girls and only 1 boy!

Gemie- I couldn't find one around here so I had to order in online. I wasn't able to use it this cycle. I will start it next cycle if I don't get my :bfp:

Oh me too... whatever is given to us is an absolute miracle and a gift from God... I'm just seeing what people do just to sway one way or another.

Que sera sera!!

I agree I think it has much more to do with genetics and DNA ..... I am one of three girls my youngest sister was born to my step dad but my mum still managed to only have girls and my father in law has 6 sons but three each to two different women (if that makes sense!) but still only managed to have boys and bizarely this trend has continued (SO FAR!) with DH and his brother who both have sons ..... I would be game to break the trend though :haha: she would indeed be ruined :wacko: But if I am honest I certainly dont mind I would just be so happy to be a mummy again :happydance:

LOL southerngal2 it really is just down to luck!

Ahhh well lets hope you don't need to use one! x

Que sera sera!!

I agree I think it has much more to do with genetics and DNA ..... I am one of three girls my youngest sister was born to my step dad but my mum still managed to only have girls and my father in law has 6 sons but three each to two different women (if that makes sense!) but still only managed to have boys and bizarely this trend has continued (SO FAR!) with DH and his brother who both have sons ..... I would be game to break the trend though :haha: she would indeed be ruined :wacko: But if I am honest I certainly dont mind I would just be so happy to be a mummy again :happydance:

See that just proves to me.. there really is no rhyme or reason to it!

We'll get whatever God chooses to bless us with :)

Que sera sera!!

See that just proves to me.. there really is no rhyme or reason to it!

We'll get whatever God chooses to bless us with :)

:thumbup: my sentiments exactly! but I feel so sure I will be blessed with a little man and I am more than happy with that lol! :happydance:

Lets hope we're blesses with our little princes or princesses really soon!!

Praying we ALL do really soon hon!

I am going to bed now :sleep: I feel so tired and have still been having my dizzy spells :wacko: looking forward to a lovely long lie in tomorrow morning lol! :happydance:

Night Night Ladies CD8 tom only 13 days to ov yeah! :winkwink:

Morning Ladies,

Had a really freaky time last night :wacko: these dizzy spells :headspin: are getting worse and the Drs explanation is that its down to my hormones :shrug: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! :growlmad: I felt like the room was spinning :headspin: when I laid down in bed :sleep: a little like I was :drunk: and it makes me feel so :sick: too! She checked my BP so I know this is ok :thumbup: and I dont think I have lost enough blood to be anaemic :thumbup: considering my flow was even lighter than normal :witch: so :shrug: I am thinking I will hold out until after my scan on monday and go back to the Dr again I think its maybe about time they ran some blood tests :thumbup:

I am feeling really well again today :happydance: other than the dizzyness :headspin: but will be putting my feet up :coffee: today not least cause the weather is :rain:

How is everyone else today :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Morning Ladies,

Had a really freaky time last night :wacko: these dizzy spells :headspin: are getting worse and the Drs explanation is that its down to my hormones :shrug: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! :growlmad: I felt like the room was spinning :headspin: when I laid down in bed :sleep: a little like I was :drunk: and it makes me feel so :sick: too! She checked my BP so I know this is ok :thumbup: and I dont think I have lost enough blood to be anaemic :thumbup: considering my flow was even lighter than normal :witch: so :shrug: I am thinking I will hold out until after my scan on monday and go back to the Dr again I think its maybe about time they ran some blood tests :thumbup:

I am feeling really well again today :happydance: other than the dizzyness :headspin: but will be putting my feet up :coffee: today not least cause the weather is :rain:

How is everyone else today :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Morning madly!

That dizziness sounds just like vertigo... I get it a lot with my MS. A great tip is to take a travel sickness tablet... it balances out ther fluid inside your ear that is causing the dizziness and sickness.
I sympathise hun b/c I it's bloody horrible :(

I know there may be an underlying cause to yours but please try the travel sickness tablets. In fact they are what the doc would prescribe under another name if it is vertigo (stematil) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->