CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Ooooh I've not heard that one! I'm gonna give it a go!
How much do you drink??

Hi Ladies,

Lurking and catching up lol! OMG I JUST REALISED I STILL HAVE A 2WW UNTIL I OV? BLAH BLAH BLAH

bless ya madly it'll soon come around i'm sure

gemie have you gotten a smiley face on ur cb yet?

I feel like I lost track of things a little mamadonna :dohh:

I am feeling really really good today though :shrug: I am thinking at least my scan wil be out of the way so we can go after that eggy this cycle :happydance: my scan is on monday :thumbup:

i bet you cant wait to get monday outta the way,it'll soon be here then you can get busy catching that egg!!

Your right Ladies, I want to get Monday outta the way! My gp was a little worried about my lack of bleeding after my m/c and the fact that I still have overwhelming preg symptons not least the lack of energy so she wants the sonographer to be updated and him/her to do a check to make sure I dont need any further treatment iykwim! I am hoping I dont, I feel like I have been through enough already and I am beginning to feel like my olde self again I really wouldnt relish a set back so to speak! DH thinks everything will be fine and my scan will be clear, I hope hes right!

the cranberry juice will dry up your cm i found out. i drank 2 cartons between cd 7-14.

But I'm drinking grapefruit juice so won't that cancel it out? I don't have a problem with CM :-/

I'm using the clearblue fertility monitor and it's still on low :( I'm just hoping it's getting to know me and that I will get hihs and a peak on it. If not... we're just bding every other night to be sure :thumbup:

How are you Donna? x

I dont have a prob with cm either Gemie but I dont wana take any chances right now lol!
Once I have my scan I think we will bd plenty just to cover again although technically DH wants to NTNP my cycle is imprinted right up there.....so am not doing anything wrong?!?!?!?! just covering the bases right he he he!

I did some reading on drinking a half cup of green tea everyday, the caffinated kind, that it's suppose to help fertility. So my DP is drinking it every day. I do know about the grapefruit juice and robitussin as well, helping with CM. I was planning on using Preseed but I'm not sure it's going to get here in time this month :(

But I'm drinking grapefruit juice so won't that cancel it out? I don't have a problem with CM :-/

nope, i did that last cycle. def less cm. so im just gonna do cranberry this time and use pre seed.

i'm good gemie thanks hun,i read somewhere that its the man thats supposed to drink the cranberry juice

Just been doing some research on the cranberry and it's meant to give you less cm b/c the more you have the more 'boy friendly' you'll be!

Just been doing some research on the cranberry and it's meant to give you less cm b/c the more you have the more 'boy friendly' you'll be!

Thanks Gemie. Guess I'll pass on this then. I'm hoping for a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->