CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Morning Ladies,

Had a really freaky time last night :wacko: these dizzy spells :headspin: are getting worse and the Drs explanation is that its down to my hormones :shrug: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! :growlmad: I felt like the room was spinning :headspin: when I laid down in bed :sleep: a little like I was :drunk: and it makes me feel so :sick: too! She checked my BP so I know this is ok :thumbup: and I dont think I have lost enough blood to be anaemic :thumbup: considering my flow was even lighter than normal :witch: so :shrug: I am thinking I will hold out until after my scan on monday and go back to the Dr again I think its maybe about time they ran some blood tests :thumbup:

I am feeling really well again today :happydance: other than the dizzyness :headspin: but will be putting my feet up :coffee: today not least cause the weather is :rain:

How is everyone else today :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Morning madly!

That dizziness sounds just like vertigo... I get it a lot with my MS. A great tip is to take a travel sickness tablet... it balances out ther fluid inside your ear that is causing the dizziness and sickness.
I sympathise hun b/c I it's bloody horrible :(

I know there may be an underlying cause to yours but please try the travel sickness tablets. In fact they are what the doc would prescribe under another name if it is vertigo (stematil) xx

Thank you hon,

Was wondering if it was something like that :shrug: it really throws me off balance and makes my legs feel wobbly plus they have been feeling really weak but thought was to do with m/c and also I have been feeling so whacked out and tired thought it was just a combination of things!

Well all that sounds normal to me... but then again I'm not normal lol, having MS causes all those things.
But if they're not normal for you then you have to get it checked out, did you say you'd had blood tests? xx

I'd definitely contact the doctor again Madly. Something clearly isn't right and you can't go on feeling like this. Rest in the meanwhile and try to get an appointment as soon as possible. :hug:

Hi Ladies,

No I havent had any bloods taken, I did think it would be one of the first things my Dr would have done along with a pt but they didnt do either :shrug: My Dr said it wasnt really necessary and all my symptons were down to the pregnancy hormones still in my system. I agree that its not right and def not normal for me :shrug: I had a bath just now and had to lie on the bed for 5minutes after I got out of it cause I came over all dizzy, my head feels so heavy on my shoulders right now :wacko: My surgery is closed for the weekend so I plan on waiting until after my scan on monday and if everything is normal I am going to make an appointment with my Dr again if I still feel like this, I am even struggling to climb the stairs cause I feel so wacked out and dizzy by the time I get to the top...its just not right! :nope:

Thank you for your support Ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well x :witch: Left me yesterday! :happydance: and im on CD5 today Will start :sex: from CD10-18 I will try every other day this Month.. As doing it everyday for almost 10 days got too much, More so emotionally than physically :cry:

My DH husband says every other day has to be the best! but I get so so nervous of :spermy: missing the Egg :wacko: and I start having panic attacks saying we have to do it NOW! Im going to try and take it easy this Month. (so she says!) :haha:

Ladies I would love to know what you say to people when they ask dont you have a baby yet are you trying? I get so :blush: and I say 'Ohhh mayb next year we will try" I feel like yelling this is my 10month of trying still nothing! :grr: I would love to here how you avoid such personal Qs.. As i have not told my nearest or dearest im trying.. thanks in Advance x

I bought Grapefruit juice eww so bitter drinking it now! Im willing to try anything!

:dust: to us all!! xx Enjoy your weekend xx

I hope you get it sorted madly it really doesn't sound right.
I'm thinking maybe your psychic was right :winkwink: :shrug:

Nayla... I can't hold my own water and have told my family. Friends I haven't told and they're in for a big shock b/c I've always been so adamant that I'm never having anymore kids. This has come as a surprise to me let alone them! x

I hope you get it sorted madly it really doesn't sound right.
I'm thinking maybe your psychic was right :winkwink: :shrug:

Nayla... I can't hold my own water and have told my family. Friends I haven't told and they're in for a big shock b/c I've always been so adamant that I'm never having anymore kids. This has come as a surprise to me let alone them! x

Funny you should say that Gemie linds thinks the same too but me am not so sure :shrug: I mean is it really possible :shrug: am def not that lucky :nope:

Nayla....I just told my two best friends, a very close female colleague and my mum and two sisters we are TTC! and not sure what people will say when we do eventually announce a pregnancy :shrug: I think a few will be shocked :dohh:

Hello again Gemie (and the other ladies in this post)!

I'm one day behind you, so would love to join you on your quest to a BFP this cycle! xx

Thank you MAMADONNA and MADLYTTC! GL to you both for an Aug BFP... let's hope we can all celebrate this one together x

This will be my first month TTC. I am on CD2. I'm hoping for BFP very quick, as I'm moving in a year and don't want to move during the pregnancy! GL to you all on an August BFP.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Welcome to the New TTC'S on here! :hugs:

Wow Gemie and Madly I so wish I can tell Family and Friends im trying, im just worried that it might take another 10months as its my 10th month now :sad1: and every Month they will be asking me nothing yet? :shrug: or whats taking you long? or are you both ok? :blush: I just want to avoid any questions. That way it will be easier for me to cope with.... I dont know maybe me being to paranoid? :wacko:

It must be great having the love and support though, I really really pray that we have it now! :baby: Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night thinking maybe its not my destiny to me a mom :cry: every1 around me is getting pregnant! without the the stress of timing ovulation, spendings £100s on opk, preseed, books, Thermometers, Vitamins, juices, etc etc not forgetting the fights with DH, Wow I wished it was that easy for us all :cloud9:

Sorry Rant Over!! PMA it is :happydance: :dust: to all x

I'm still waiting for af, I'm 14 dpo and BFN so am hoping she hurries up and we can start trying for and August BFP

hi ladies:hi:! welcome to all the new ones! hope everyone is doing well.
afm~ i am on cd9.. dtd on cd7 and decieded to let dh rest last night..:haha: but hoping for another chance tonight!:thumbup:

Loads of PMA to everyone for alot of August BFP's!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->