CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hey ladies! Some of you i'm familiar with and some i'm not...
I was pretty down after the last cycle and so I dropped off the internet for a while, I wasn't sure if I was even going to try again this cycle but then I ran into this thread where all the July testers went and it was great hearing the PMA again,
The only thing i'm doing this cycle is OPK's and that's that.
Sending :dust: and prayers for our little April Flowers all around! it will be nice to talk to you ladies again <3

Hi :flower:

Can I join in for this month? I'm on CD2 and really hoping August will be the month!! Going to try and chill out a bit more this month as last month the passion really went out the window and my other half was a bit stressed out about it all. TTC for my first baby and oh's 2nd.

Good luck girls!

C xx

Hey ladies! Some of you i'm familiar with and some i'm not...
I was pretty down after the last cycle and so I dropped off the internet for a while, I wasn't sure if I was even going to try again this cycle but then I ran into this thread where all the July testers went and it was great hearing the PMA again,
The only thing i'm doing this cycle is OPK's and that's that.
Sending :dust: and prayers for our little April Flowers all around! it will be nice to talk to you ladies again <3

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey hon pleased to see you, nice to see a familiar face (so to speak lol!)

I am CD9 Ladies and ages away from OV but I really want to :sex: just feeling a little...well you know.....frisky :dance: :rofl::yipee::rofl: but I am thinking it might be best to hang fire until after my u/s & transvaginal tomorrow :tease:

good to "see" you too madly!! haha
good luck with your scan tomorrow, i'll be thinking about you! good luck darlin :hugs:

I am CD9 Ladies and ages away from OV but I really want to :sex: just feeling a little...well you know.....frisky :dance: :rofl::yipee::rofl: but I am thinking it might be best to hang fire until after my u/s & transvaginal tomorrow :tease:

i think ur gonna have to keep the horny feelings on hold for tonite lol!!!! good luck for tomorrow hun xx

I think so too ladies :nope: bding tonight for us!

Thank you both very much for your support!

Hey madly you can have fun without actually dtd ya know! :winkwink:

I'm on CD2 and godammit, I'm going to get myself an August BFP - our baby will be due around our wedding anniversary then! :)

Just wondering ladies... as i haven't really used anything to TTC except for tracking ovulation... is there anything in particular i should be doing/taking/not doing that has worked for anyone in the past?
I've heard to take baby aspirin, drink green tea, etc... just didn't know what has worked or not worked for you ladies ?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :dust: to all for April flowers <3

I'm on CD2 and godammit, I'm going to get myself an August BFP - our baby will be due around our wedding anniversary then! :)

Even though it is my first month it would be nice for me too, can we be ttc buddies?:flower:

Just wondering ladies... as i haven't really used anything to TTC except for tracking ovulation... is there anything in particular i should be doing/taking/not doing that has worked for anyone in the past?
I've heard to take baby aspirin, drink green tea, etc... just didn't know what has worked or not worked for you ladies ?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :dust: to all for April flowers <3

Yes I would like to know some other old wifes tales ...

Welcome Ladies,

Well other than OPKS I am taking vit b6 (helps with LP and all other monthly cycle aspects)and folic acid and DH is taking vit c and zinc supps (to help his little men)! I am praying with everything I have that we can concieve a sticky bubba real soon and I am also holding plenty of faith in the fact that I will be a mummy again! Other than this we are dtd plenty around ov and are hoping this will be ample to achieve our dream!

Ahhh yeah... ikwym!! hehe well ... wait and make it a darn good one tomorrow!

Good luck with the scan hun. x x

Welcome all new peeps to the thread see updated list in elmos absence

Mamadonna CD 15

Buddie86 - CD 14

ElmoBumpToBe CD 13
jwelmel CD 13

Strawberry19 CD 12
gilmore85 CD 12

Gemi CD 11
Stay.Positive CD 11
Ky24 la la CD 11
Southerngal2 CD 11