CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Sorry Elmo :witch: got you, keep up the PMA :friends: Love and respect your strength xx I hope I can be as composed as you when she gets me this weekend :dohh: A Quick question how much was your CBFM from Amazon? I think I might order 1 soon, heard great reviews :thumbup:

Glimore wow that sounds excellent!! I have heard people that think they have a period but its IB! :happydance: Was it a heavy flow for that day and half? or was it just light spottings?? Ohh we might get a :bfp: wait another 2 days and test again!! I have great feelings for you!! xx if this has never happened before, Maybe just Maybe!! :happydance:

Do keep us all updated!!
:dust: to you and to all of us xoxoxoxo

i've never really had a heavy flow, it was just regular flow wise but it was very bright red slightly pinkish at times and now just nothing. I might try to give it until at least saturday and then if still nothing i'll test,

Hope im not just getting excited for nothing

oh bloating has gone but boobs still feel fuller than usual!!

Good morning ladies!

elmo---sorry she got you! :hug:

gilmore---really hope that was implantation bleed! Fingers crossed for you!

AF is due for me tomorrow. I really hope she stays away! But if she doesn't it's ok. I've got a cbfm to try this cycle.

:dust: all around.

Elmo- Thanks for updating all the way.Sorry she got u!!!:hugs:

To all the bfp graduates-:happydance:Congrats.

To all moving on -:hugs: There is always tomorrow.

ok ladies hows everyone doing?

well i'm really confused right now and am hoping for some of your wonderful advice or theories.

as of around 4pm yesterday i havent had a bleed, not even a little dot when i'm wiping and this has never ever happened before its always been for 5 days straight and if this continues it would have only been 1.5 days

just dont know whats going on

Ooooh - do you think it could be implantation bleeding - that would be exciting :happydance: Do another test to see what it says - fx it is good news xx

Elmo - good luck with the cbfm - yeah, when you set the day you just keep holding the button down until it reaches the day of your cycle. Could you also add me to the list :blush: I'm really excited about this month with it being my first time at 100mg clomid so I promise I will give you the heads up about whether its a bfp or a bfn. Today I'm on CD11.

So sorry redhead i thought i had!! Mortified that i havent!! I will do it now hun :) xx

Vikki - Thats great news, will you have to wait til unit is finished to ttc at xmas or will you start soon?? Soon i hope!! x

Nayla - Do you want slapped wrists?? Hmmm do you? Because i wont have that sort of Anti - PMA from you ;) Stay positive hun because you just dont know!!! Mwah xx

Gilmore - Ooooooh!! This sounds like IB!! Did you do a test at all this month? If you did when was it? Def do another one in a week latest if af doesnt come back! I think for now i should put you back to where you would have been without the bleed, CD 29 what do you think? And my cbfm was 64 pounds from amazon rather than 90 odd quid that they are in the shops!! x

Jwelmel - Im sorry hunni, how you feeling about it? Its ok, we can test together at the end of this cycle, were going to be on near enough the same day :) x

My cbfm came by the way, im excited to use it this month :) :) xx

Buddie86 - CD 31 ...Any news ?? x

Strawberry19 CD 29..... Any news?? Fingers crossed x
neigeblanche CD 29....
Gilmore CD 29 .......Possible IB lets wait and see :)

Gemsi CD 28 ......Some testing going on today ladies??
Stay.Positive CD 28
Ky24 la la CD 28
Southerngal2 CD 28

ettegirb21 CD 27
Lil_lady CD 27
NickiNackyNoo CD 27
MadlyTTC CD 27
lilfrog01 CD 27
MrsH1984 CD 27
topazicatzbet CD 27

K123 CD 26
Saviaandcrysta CD 26

Joanne40 CD 24
iprayforbump CD 24
Nayla82 CD 24
poshbird88 CD 24

Lilwoowoo CD 21

rainysunshine CD 20
Clairebear26 CD 20
Mrspoodle CD 20

blutea CD 14

Redhead31 CD 11

Pinkylisa CD 5

Mamadonna CD 4

VikkiD CD 3

ElmoBumpToBe CD 1 On to next month
TreyKid3 CD 1 ...Big hugs x Pma for next month for the 3 of us!! x
jwelmel CD 1....Big hugs x

I'm out. She found me and I had such a good feeling about this month. oh well on to another cycle.

Lots of :dust: to the ladies still in the running.
:hugs: to everyone else.

Hugs hun im sorry witch came, she got me too this morning but i already new i was out so its a good thing really, it means my cycle is getting back to normal, this one was 29 days instead of 38!! xx

I feel the same way. The one before this was 32 days and this one was 26. Next cycle is OURS!!!

Hey girls... Just poppin' in for an update.

To all those who the :witch: got so sorry :hugs: onwards and upwards! Keep the pma girlies!

As for me; well I'm officially late... I think :-/ (second real cycle after the pill but seem to be pretty regular. I know I ov'd on cd16)
I tested yesterday :bfn: (I'm a poasaholic!) I so wasn't going to test at all this month BUT I felt the :witch: flying in... I was sure she was on the way yesterday but she hasn't shown yet :shrug: I've had mild cramps on and off today but still nothing... I usually come on in the morning time so I'm expecting her tomorrow. :cry:

I know we're gonna do it next month! PMA!

Hope you're all okay x x x

:hugs: So sorry Trey, Elmo and Jwelmel that the olde witch Landed :kiss:

Fxed this is IB Gilmore hon :thumbup:

Today I am feeling very crampy in the top of my thighs also :shrug: not reading too much into it am sure I have had similar feelings other months and am sure we no where near bd enough this cycle :shrug: Just wish the witch would land and then I can move onto next cycle :thumbup:

Just finished my Dinner and :witch: got me :cry: Im Out this Month.

Today was CD24 and She got me Good and Proper :cry: My Cycles are always between 25-31 :shrug: I should say 24-31 Now..

The way I was feeling yesterday It was all to familier :nope:

I guess I will be on CD1 Tomorrow :cry:

Good Luck to the Rest of you this coming week xx And after a good nights sleep I will be feeling better and May :baby: is on my Agenda :thumbup:

Cycle 11 and the journey continues :cry:

Today was CD24 and She got me Good and Proper :cry: My Cycles are always between 25-31 :shrug: I should say 24-31 Now..

Good Luck to the Rest of you this coming week xx And after a good nights sleep I will be feeling better and May :baby: is on my Agenda :thumbup:

:hug: sorry nayla

So sorry Nayla :hugs:

Thank you Souhthern Gal:hugs: But I guess the show must go on, I really hope this is your week Dear xx

PMA all the way, and CD1 means a day closer to Ovulation :thumbup: I must have Ovulated on day 9 or 10, im trying not to dwell too much on it. :dohh:

Glimore- Sounds Good your symptoms, and the fact that your boobs are still sore, usually straight after :witch: gets me the pain goes too, In my prayers hun xx

Thanks Elmo trying to keep the PMA alive to the best I can :hugs: Has to May it just has to xx

Good luck all and forever in my Prayers, the Odds are on our side With all the lovely ladies testing this Month, there should be a handful getting the :bfp:

Enjoy your evening Ladies x

I think the :witch: is getting me. She'll probably show in the morning right on time. :growlmad:

Hey ladies!

Just a quick check-in on the thread... I'm running out of PMA today :( I've carried on with the OPK's and BBT charting, and been very strict, and am quite pleased with myself for being consistent, BUT not a hint of a positive!! I have a small amount of "external (not into checking - up there!)" CM (not EW), but not a hint of a darker line on my OPK! Seems the faint line I reported about before would have just been the usual level of LH, but not detecting it immediately after AF!?

If anyone has any spare PMA they could mail to me, that would be AWESOME!!

Hope everyone else's cycles are going better. Sorry to hear the witch has landed herself on some of you, here's to next cycle!!

GL ladies xxx

Come on ladies!
Someone in our thread has got to get a :bfp:!

Who's it gonna be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->