CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hi all,

New to this site but so happy I found it, lots and lots of v like-minded people out there TTC! Good luck to everyone for BFP's this month - I'm only 1 dpo but stir crazy already, AF should be making an appearance sometime between 16-18 - but I hope not! :wacko:

Vikki - Thats great news, will you have to wait til unit is finished to ttc at xmas or will you start soon?? Soon i hope!! x

Nayla - Do you want slapped wrists?? Hmmm do you? Because i wont have that sort of Anti - PMA from you ;) Stay positive hun because you just dont know!!! Mwah xx

Gilmore - Ooooooh!! This sounds like IB!! Did you do a test at all this month? If you did when was it? Def do another one in a week latest if af doesnt come back! I think for now i should put you back to where you would have been without the bleed, CD 29 what do you think? And my cbfm was 64 pounds from amazon rather than 90 odd quid that they are in the shops!! x

Jwelmel - Im sorry hunni, how you feeling about it? Its ok, we can test together at the end of this cycle, were going to be on near enough the same day :) x

My cbfm came by the way, im excited to use it this month :) :) xx

i havent tested this month at all was going to test this morning but had none left !!! so if nothing happens today then i will buy some tonight and test tomorrow if thats BFN then i'll just put it down to my body playing tricks on me and move on!

Hope someone gets a BFP soon xx

Just finished my Dinner and :witch: got me :cry: Im Out this Month.

Today was CD24 and She got me Good and Proper :cry: My Cycles are always between 25-31 :shrug: I should say 24-31 Now..

The way I was feeling yesterday It was all to familier :nope:

I guess I will be on CD1 Tomorrow :cry:

Good Luck to the Rest of you this coming week xx And after a good nights sleep I will be feeling better and May :baby: is on my Agenda :thumbup:

Cycle 11 and the journey continues :cry:

Nayla hun if i was you i would be counting today as CD 2 where do you want me to put you? Let me know if you want it changing xx

Buddie86 - CD 31 ...Are you out there buddie?? x

Strawberry19 CD 30..... Any news?? Fingers crossed x
neigeblanche CD 30.... Any news hun?? x
Gilmore CD 30 .......Possible IB lets wait and see! :)

Gemsi CD 30 ......
Stay.Positive CD 30
Ky24 la la CD 30
Southerngal2 CD 30

I KNOW AT LEAST ONE OF YOU LADIES IS GETTING YOUR BFP - I HAVE A FEELING! x
ettegirb21 CD 28
Lil_lady CD 28
NickiNackyNoo CD 28
MadlyTTC CD 28
lilfrog01 CD 28
MrsH1984 CD 28 .....C'mon chick, i'll send you some of my PMA :) X
topazicatzbet CD 28

K123 CD 27 Not long for you two girls :)
Saviaandcrysta CD 27

Joanne40 CD 25
iprayforbump CD 25
poshbird88 CD 25

Lilwoowoo CD 22

rainysunshine CD 21
Clairebear26 CD 21
Mrspoodle CD 21

blutea CD 15

Redhead31 CD 12

Pinkylisa CD 6

Mamadonna CD 5

VikkiD CD 4

ElmoBumpToBe CD 2 - Gunna turn on my cbfm this morning :)
TreyKid3 CD 2
jwelmel CD 2

Nayla82 CD 1 ......Sorry darlin, PMA on to next month x

Wishonastar - what CD are you hun i will add you to the thread! xx

Vikki - Thats great news, will you have to wait til unit is finished to ttc at xmas or will you start soon?? Soon i hope!! x

Nayla - Do you want slapped wrists?? Hmmm do you? Because i wont have that sort of Anti - PMA from you ;) Stay positive hun because you just dont know!!! Mwah xx

Gilmore - Ooooooh!! This sounds like IB!! Did you do a test at all this month? If you did when was it? Def do another one in a week latest if af doesnt come back! I think for now i should put you back to where you would have been without the bleed, CD 29 what do you think? And my cbfm was 64 pounds from amazon rather than 90 odd quid that they are in the shops!! x

Jwelmel - Im sorry hunni, how you feeling about it? Its ok, we can test together at the end of this cycle, were going to be on near enough the same day :) x

My cbfm came by the way, im excited to use it this month :) :) xx

OH as always said he would like a baby around July time as his birthday is July so i am hoping we will start TTC in october so only 2 more cycles fx's :) xx

ME! ME! ME!
:yipee::yipee::yipee:
I WOULD LIKE A :bfp:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only kidding not THAT hopeful :dohh:

My only significant sympton is..............MY TOTAL LACK OF SYMPTONS......In comparision to other months when I have had sympton overload and def thought we had a :baby: on board! (including last month when we had our loss!) I do have ever present cramping (although am sure its a little different :shrug:) oodles of ewcm and right now a sort of `stitch` feeling above my right hip :wacko: The cramping and ewcm is norm for this time of my cycle....so my only real hope is in my lackness of anything else right now :loopy:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Morning Lovelys..

Your right Elmo if I came last night at 8pm and she came full flow, no spotting, Today is CD2.. Thank you if you dont mind changing it xx

Good luck all xx

We did it!!! OMG I'm in shock! I tested after the most vivid dream of getting a positive on a test last night. I cracked open the superdrug tests and what do ya know?? :bfp:!!

edit; I tested 12dpo and got a bfn on an IC!

:dust: to all! Come on girls... I can't be the only one!!

well i'm on CD3, first cycle after taking cerazette. So excited, im now contemplating starting to use my clearblue fertility monitor, just so i know my body is operating how it should, more for peace of mind, so if its shows highs/peaks i at least know im functioning, even if no BFP at end of cycle??? i wasnt going to use monitor this time, but think like i say, peace of mind, what do people think???

We did it!!! OMG I'm in shock! I tested after the most vivid dream of getting a positive on a test last night. I cracked open the superdrug tests and what do ya know?? :bfp:!!

WHOOP WHOOP Congrats hun!!!! its such a great feeling isnt it!! u must be elated!!! awwwww soo happy for u

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

heres hoping your the first of many :hugs:

well i've decided i am defo going to buy a test tonight, still only had the one day of bleeding, boobs are definately still bigger than normal. i know some people only have af for 1 day but its never happened to me before

just gonna get a cheapy own brand type with 2 tests so i can do one tonight and then tomorrow morning, at least this way it will put my mind at rest.

Congrats Gemie! =D> I'm 7 DPO today so hopefully I will be right there with you next week! :dance:

Congrats!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I'm so happy for you!
:hugs:

Well I'm out! :witch: arrived this morning just like I thought she would.

gilmore---good luck!

elmo---let's hope those cbfm help us out this month! I'm starting to use mine also.

:dust: to all!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:bfp::bfp::yipee::yipee:

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge congratulations hon :kiss:

Curious any symptons?

congrats gemie. :happydance::happydance:

bfn for me again this morning. waiting for the witch on tue now.

Curious any symptons?

Thank you hunni... it's you next!!

well after last months 'more symptoms than you can shake a stick at' and bfn I decided not to SS obv I was secretly still clocking up changes (or lack of!)
So from ov to about 10dpo nothing AT ALL. 11dpo I was eating dinner and felt really sick didn't finish my dinner but the nausea passed as quickly as it came. I swore I was going to come on. I had sore nipples when I touched them but nothing major. I put a pad on it was that strong, so I tested that day with an ic and got bfn... was expecting af today but had the dream to test and bfp!

Curious any symptons?

Thank you hunni... it's you next!!

well after last months 'more symptoms than you can shake a stick at' and bfn I decided not to SS obv I was secretly still clocking up changes (or lack of!)
So from ov to about 10dpo nothing AT ALL. 11dpo I was eating dinner and felt really sick didn't finish my dinner but the nausea passed as quickly as it came. I swore I was going to come on. I had sore nipples when I touched them but nothing major. I put a pad on it was that strong, so I tested that day with an ic and got bfn... was expecting af today but had the dream to test and bfp!

I hope so hon I would love you as my bump buddy :friends:

:loopy:.........my main sympton this month and yes like you I promised I would SS is my lack of symptons :dohh: I think I am 12dpo today and now you make me wanna poas too :rofl: I too have had every sympton possible since TTC even last month when we had our loss but this month a drastic amount less :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->