CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Afternoon Lovely Ladies :flower:

A huge :hugs: to the ones that :witch: got, Stay happy, healthy and focused for the next cycle and im sure :bfp: will come rolling in! :thumbup:

Elmo tell me about it! My DH secretly pretends hes chilled out :coffee: but when :witch: gets me on that day hes 10/10 'Next month will be ours hun :hug:' But a few days later he will be very :cry:

'Are we really that bad of humans that God hasnt been Kind to us?'
So and So are on there 3rd 4th and look at us :cry: Were just Jinxed nothing is ever straight forward in our lives.. :sadangel:'

I just usually listen to him so he can get it out of his system. Ladies we need to look after our Partners they might not be as outspoken but they are definitely hurting just as much as we are with every passing cycle And alot of the times i tend to neglect the way he feels.. :hugs:

I dont know about you guys, but It honestly feels like the Butcher the Baker the Candlestick Maker and every other Tom Dick and Harry is getting pregnant in a blink of an eye! My neighbour has just announced shes pregnant shes only been with him 3months and told me she was on the pill :wacko:, I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy, The ones who try and have so much love to give never get things easily... :shrug:

I just play these Games in my head, My close friends that got married after me or recently I say im going to get pregnant before them :bodyb: I attend the wedding reception and i say in my head i will defo get pregnant before her :thumbup: and every person I say that I will get pregnant before I never do! everyone had or are having honeymoon :baby:

I just feel people love to call me and say 'Guess what??' and I Do the whole :happydance: woo hoo but deep deep down i just want to be a mom :cry:

You guys might be thinking pull yourself together you crazy moo:mamafy: were all in the same boat I know xx

Im so sorry ladies that im sounding crazy today :wacko: im more than certain shes on her way :cry: im very emotional and down and trying to get myself ready for the next month.

Definitely this weekend she will be here, shes just dancing down there trying to pro-long it...

Hey Ho this is how it goes I guess, Sorry once again for my downer post but this has been one hell of a ride, This whole TTC thing has stolen my once happy and bubbly personality, just wished things were simple ..

I dont even know if this post has made much sense?? Looks like my break is over and i need to get back to work.

Love and hugs to you all and thank you so much for just listening xx

:hugs::hugs: your time WILL come hun.

Nayla hon hold faith your time will come real soon :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I know just how your feeling about both things, your own feelings and OH's, since we started ttc a few friends have got pregnant and it is really hard. You'll get there chick we all will,

Keep up your PMA :) XX

I think I have ovulated late this month...maybe 2 or 3 days ago...waiting for FF to confirm if this is the case! So a while for me to wait yet!

Nayla i feel your pain! 2 close friends are pregnancy and 5 that's right FIVE close friends just had there babies together... it's so sad to feel like your missing out on all the "mommy time" and shared experiences they are having together...
I'm just hoping that this is short lived and when i get pregnant then it will be all about me!! and all the more sweet <3
Hope you can keep the PMA up and i'll be thinking about you! :hugs: and :dust: !

I'm out. She found me and I had such a good feeling about this month. oh well on to another cycle.

Lots of :dust: to the ladies still in the running.
:hugs: to everyone else.

Hi all!

I'm new here, TTC and on CD 5. Best wishes & luck to everyone!

Morning All :flower:

Sorry Treykid that :witch: Got you :hugs

Thank you all for your kind messages :flower: I know theres thousands of women going through this also :hugs: Without this forum I would be totally ALONE as I still didnt inform 1 soul for the past 10months we have been desperately trying :shrug: Just been me DH and you Lovely Ladies :kiss:

I hope to to pregnant before we kick start 2011 still a Good few months of trying till the end of the year :thumbup:

Im running late for work opp's! I better dash. 1 day closer to the weekend :thumbup: Enjoy your day everyone, and im determined to have PMA all the way :happydance: xx :dust:

I'm out. She found me and I had such a good feeling about this month. oh well on to another cycle.

Lots of :dust: to the ladies still in the running.
:hugs: to everyone else.

Hugs hun im sorry witch came, she got me too this morning but i already new i was out so its a good thing really, it means my cycle is getting back to normal, this one was 29 days instead of 38!! xx

Welcome RB1404! I will add you to the list :)

Yaaay for Nayla and your PMA thats what we like xx

Buddie86 - CD 31 ...Any news ?? x :test:

jwelmel CD 30 .......Have you tested hun??? x :test:

Strawberry19 CD 29..... Any news?? Fingers crossed x :test:
neigeblanche CD 29....

Gemsi CD 28 ......Some testing going on today ladies?? :test:
Stay.Positive CD 28
Ky24 la la CD 28
Southerngal2 CD 28

ettegirb21 CD 27
Lil_lady CD 27
NickiNackyNoo CD 27
MadlyTTC CD 27
lilfrog01 CD 27
MrsH1984 CD 27
topazicatzbet CD 27

K123 CD 26
Saviaandcrysta CD 26

Joanne40 CD 24
iprayforbump CD 24
Nayla82 CD 24
poshbird88 CD 24

Lilwoowoo CD 21

rainysunshine CD 20
Clairebear26 CD 20
Mrspoodle CD 20

blutea CD 14

Pinkylisa CD 5

Mamadonna CD 4

gilmore85 CD 3
VikkiD CD 3

ElmoBumpToBe CD 1 On to next month :)
TreyKid3 CD 1

Keep up the PMA ladies, i KNOW that at least one of you will get a BFP this month!! xx :kiss: :kiss:

Hoping your PMA is going to rub off on me ElmoBumpToBe! Not feeling like it's going to be my month!

Well it certainly isnt mine chick lol AF got me this morning. Im p***** off with Amazon because i paid for express delivery and they still havnt sent out my cbfm and i so wanted it for 1st day of af today :(

But hey got to keep up the PMA or we'll all go mad :) Not long now till you test is it! You just never know my bump buddie got her BFP this morning after a week of BFN's :) xx

You can start using your CBFM up to Day5 of your cycle - instructions are quite clear with it of how to do that, so you should still be fine to use it this cycle. Hope it arrives tomorrow!

Thank you hun thats so good to know, hormones because of AF are making me close to tears with the bloody order!! xx

Morning Everyone, How are we all feeling? I hope we get some :bfp: news soon.

Well things are looking up for me the unit seems to be certain now and all being well he should be able to get the keys at the end of the month it needs fitting out though so by christmas it should be done :) xxx

ok ladies hows everyone doing?

well i'm really confused right now and am hoping for some of your wonderful advice or theories.

as of around 4pm yesterday i havent had a bleed, not even a little dot when i'm wiping and this has never ever happened before its always been for 5 days straight and if this continues it would have only been 1.5 days

just dont know whats going on

ok ladies hows everyone doing?

well i'm really confused right now and am hoping for some of your wonderful advice or theories.

as of around 4pm yesterday i havent had a bleed, not even a little dot when i'm wiping and this has never ever happened before its always been for 5 days straight and if this continues it would have only been 1.5 days

just dont know whats going on

Ooooh - do you think it could be implantation bleeding - that would be exciting :happydance: Do another test to see what it says - fx it is good news xx

Elmo - good luck with the cbfm - yeah, when you set the day you just keep holding the button down until it reaches the day of your cycle. Could you also add me to the list :blush: I'm really excited about this month with it being my first time at 100mg clomid so I promise I will give you the heads up about whether its a bfp or a bfn. Today I'm on CD11.

Sorry Elmo :witch: got you, keep up the PMA :friends: Love and respect your strength xx I hope I can be as composed as you when she gets me this weekend :dohh: A Quick question how much was your CBFM from Amazon? I think I might order 1 soon, heard great reviews :thumbup:

Glimore wow that sounds excellent!! I have heard people that think they have a period but its IB! :happydance: Was it a heavy flow for that day and half? or was it just light spottings?? Ohh we might get a :bfp: wait another 2 days and test again!! I have great feelings for you!! xx if this has never happened before, Maybe just Maybe!! :happydance:

Do keep us all updated!!
:dust: to you and to all of us xoxoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"