CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

i've always wanted to try temping as i think i ovulate early on in my cycle (hence the 2 conflicting tickers in my sig) but we decided we wouldn't go down that route until we've been trying for at least 10 months then we would decide together whether to do opks and stuff.

Thats probli the best way gilmore, me and OH are just too impatient!! Do you often get AF early? Because that probli would be another sign that you do ovulate early xx

Can you explain it to me please hun?

You should go to Fertility Friend.com. It will explain the whole thing. You need a special thermometer and you take your temp every morning. Record your temps and FF will calculate your ovulation for you, but you also need to use OPK. The chart will just confirm that you OV'd it will not tell you when it is coming the OPK will do that. I like to temp because then I know for sure if I OV'd.

Good morning ladies.

Elmo--I have a cbfm. I'm going to start using it as soon as my cycle starts. What kind of monitor did you get?

viki--that's wonderful news! :)

gilmore---sorry hun :hug:

:dust: to all

Can you explain it to me please hun?

just take your temp at same time every morning if poss but after at least 3 hrs sleep. you can then chart it and see a def shift in temp after ovulation.

click on my ticker to see my chart

fertility friend is really good to chart on.
feel free to pm me your e mail address and i ll send you an invite, think you get a few days trial of the vip membership. but the basic free membership is good too.

Oooh thank you! You learn something new every day eh!!

Southerngal - oh god i didnt know there were different types, i hope i got the right kind, what types are there? x

Well the :witch: as arrived with me today so that is a 24 day cycle for me. Is that short? or could it be different next time?

Buddie86 - CD 29 ...Any news hun??

ElmoBumpToBe CD 28 .... :bfn: waiting for :af:
jwelmel CD 28 .......Are you testing today? Fingers crossed for you! xx

Strawberry19 CD 27..... Not long now for you 2 ladies! x
neigeblanche CD 27....fingers crossed x

Gemi CD 26
Stay.Positive CD 26
Ky24 la la CD 26
Southerngal2 CD 26

ettegirb21 CD 25
Lil_lady CD 25
NickiNackyNoo CD 25
VikkiD CD 25
MadlyTTC CD 25
lilfrog01 CD 25
Treykid3 CD 25
MrsH1984 CD 25
topazicatzbet CD 25

K123 CD 24
Saviaandcrysta CD 24

Joanne40 CD 22
iprayforbump CD 22
Nayla82 CD 22
poshbird88 CD 22

Lilwoowoo CD 19

rainysunshine CD 18
Clairebear26 CD 18
Mrspoodle CD 18

blutea CD 12

Pinkylisa CD 3

Mamadonna CD 2

gilmore85 CD 1

Topaz your staying where you are its only CD 25 we havent given up on you yet your still in with a chance :) xx

Stay positive ladies i know its hard, its my down day today but hey, on to next month, will just have to be a May baby for me instead of an April baby for my OH's birthday xx

:hug:

Southerngal - oh god i didnt know there were different types, i hope i got the right kind, what types are there? x

HA! I don't know what other kinds there are either! I only know of the cbfm.

HA! I don't know what other kinds there are either! I only know of the cbfm.

Oh good, guess i have the right one then lol, you had me going then! Im excited to use it lol like a new toy! xx

Well the :witch: as arrived with me today so that is a 24 day cycle for me. Is that short? or could it be different next time?

Thats not too short hun i dont think, i think only time its a problem is if the luteal phase is too short (the days from ovulation to AF) but you might have ovulated earlier xx

Buddie86 - CD 29 ...Any news hun??

ElmoBumpToBe CD 28 .... :bfn: waiting for :af:
jwelmel CD 28 .......Are you testing today? Fingers crossed for you! xx

Strawberry19 CD 27..... Not long now for you 2 ladies! x
neigeblanche CD 27....fingers crossed x

Gemi CD 26
Stay.Positive CD 26
Ky24 la la CD 26
Southerngal2 CD 26

ettegirb21 CD 25
Lil_lady CD 25
NickiNackyNoo CD 25
MadlyTTC CD 25
lilfrog01 CD 25
Treykid3 CD 25
MrsH1984 CD 25
topazicatzbet CD 25

K123 CD 24
Saviaandcrysta CD 24

Joanne40 CD 22
iprayforbump CD 22
Nayla82 CD 22
poshbird88 CD 22

Lilwoowoo CD 19

rainysunshine CD 18
Clairebear26 CD 18
Mrspoodle CD 18

blutea CD 12

Pinkylisa CD 3

Mamadonna CD 2

gilmore85 CD 1
VikkiD CD 1

Ooodles of PMA i just hope my AF will come by thursday so i can start using my cbfm!! Im like a kid with a new toy, i feel really good knowing i'll know whats going on in there and when and also confidently when to test and know for sure a negative is a negative. Like this cycle iv only just learnt that you ovulate roughley 14 days before your AF so if this cycle is the same as last months 38 days then i wont have ovulated till around CD 24 so i wont be due af for like another 10 days.... so confusing!! xx

Evening Ladies :hi:

So sorry Elmo, Gilmore and Vikki that the olde :witch: landed :hugs::kiss::hugs: all the luck in world for a sticky :bfp: this cycle

:thumbup: Great news Vikki that you got a unit :happydance:

Sending oodles of :dust: to those Ladies still in waiting :kiss:

I am still doing great today :yipee: sympton wise only full heavy (.)(.) and cramping as is the norm for pretty much all my cycle these days and only other sympton is constipation but hopefully thats sorted now :wacko: Still feeling incredibly fine with the fact that we are probably `out` cause we hardly :sex: this cycle and dont think I will feel :hissy: when the :witch: arrives......I think this is probably a real odd way to be feeling considering I really really want :baby: #2 so desparately but I cant seem to shake off this `your out this month and you dont really feel pissed about it do you?`feeling, its so god damn :saywhat:

Hey girls, is it me or is this month going really slowly?!? :coffee:

I'm on CD 9 and finished taking my clomid on Saturday so I'm hoping for ovulation in about five days time.

Madly - glad you are still doing good - you only have to :sex: once for it to work (at least that is what they told us in school although I think it is a big fat lie!!!) anyway, good to see you have a great PMA going on.

Elmo - CBFM's rock - I've used one for over a year and it has really helped to show me months when I haven't ovulated and ones where I have, it is really accurate as exactly 14 days after it showed ovulation my AF would come along - it is wonderful for anyone who has irregular cycles. I've ditched it while I'm on clomid as it seems it really throws the accuracy off.

Good luck to everyone - hope you all get a :bfp: very soon.

Hey girls, is it me or is this month going really slowly?!? :coffee:

I'm on CD 9 and finished taking my clomid on Saturday so I'm hoping for ovulation in about five days time.

Madly - glad you are still doing good - you only have to :sex: once for it to work (at least that is what they told us in school although I think it is a big fat lie!!!) anyway, good to see you have a great PMA going on.

Elmo - CBFM's rock - I've used one for over a year and it has really helped to show me months when I haven't ovulated and ones where I have, it is really accurate as exactly 14 days after it showed ovulation my AF would come along - it is wonderful for anyone who has irregular cycles. I've ditched it while I'm on clomid as it seems it really throws the accuracy off.

Good luck to everyone - hope you all get a :bfp: very soon.

Praying clomid is lucky for you hon :happydance:

Yeah I thought that as I was typing this post earlier `it only takes one magical sperm` :dohh: what are the chances though of getting lucky :shrug: I have to ask myself and tbh we are not a lucky couple :nope: My PMA is really good though and kinda feel this will continue too :happydance:

Morning everyone :) dont know if my cbfm will come today now because OH gave me the wrong expiry date for the credit card so they havnt been able to process the payment, i hope it comes today because i have a feeling that af isnt that far away and i need to use it 1st day of cycle!! My OH is taking it hard that it hasnt happened for us yet and it has only been a few months. I think partly it is because i have ds with my ex and he wonders why it happened straight away with him but not for us. I want to cheer him up!!

Buddie86 - CD 30 ...Any news hun??

ElmoBumpToBe CD 29 .... :bfn: & waiting for :af: hope my cbfm gets here before the :witch: does!!
jwelmel CD 29 .......Are you testing today? Fingers crossed for you! xx

Strawberry19 CD 28..... Any testing going on today for you 2 ladies??
neigeblanche CD 28....

Gemi CD 27 One day to go for you 4 girls :)
Stay.Positive CD 27
Ky24 la la CD 27
Southerngal2 CD 27

ettegirb21 CD 26
Lil_lady CD 26
NickiNackyNoo CD 26
MadlyTTC CD 26
lilfrog01 CD 26
Treykid3 CD 26
MrsH1984 CD 26
topazicatzbet CD 26

K123 CD 25
Saviaandcrysta CD 25

Joanne40 CD 23
iprayforbump CD 23
Nayla82 CD 23
poshbird88 CD 23

Lilwoowoo CD 20

rainysunshine CD 19
Clairebear26 CD 19
Mrspoodle CD 19

blutea CD 13....this seems to have gone really quick, seems like 2 mins ago you were on CD 2!! X

Pinkylisa CD 4

Mamadonna CD 3

gilmore85 CD 2
VikkiD CD 2

Keep up the PMA ladies, i KNOW that at least one of you will get a BFP this month!! :kiss: xx

Good morning ladies! How is everyone today?

elmo--I'm sure your monitor will come in time. We can start using them together and get our :bfp: together! :)

redhead--Hope the clomid works for you!

madly--glad to hear that your PMA is so good!

Is anyone testing today?

Yea where are all our testers at!! Yea wil be great to use them together :) So good to know that i can set it a few days after af if it comes before the monitor does :) it will be here tomoro as long as they have the right payment details now!!

I think only a handfull of our list are still using this thread, i hope they come back and update.

Anyway where's Gemie? Its your thread Gemie we miss you!! Im sure she's about because she's posted on our cerazette girls thread xx

Afternoon Lovely Ladies :flower:

A huge :hugs: to the ones that :witch: got, Stay happy, healthy and focused for the next cycle and im sure :bfp: will come rolling in! :thumbup:

Elmo tell me about it! My DH secretly pretends hes chilled out :coffee: but when :witch: gets me on that day hes 10/10 'Next month will be ours hun :hug:' But a few days later he will be very :cry:

'Are we really that bad of humans that God hasnt been Kind to us?'
So and So are on there 3rd 4th and look at us :cry: Were just Jinxed nothing is ever straight forward in our lives.. :sadangel:'

I just usually listen to him so he can get it out of his system. Ladies we need to look after our Partners they might not be as outspoken but they are definitely hurting just as much as we are with every passing cycle And alot of the times i tend to neglect the way he feels.. :hugs:

I dont know about you guys, but It honestly feels like the Butcher the Baker the Candlestick Maker and every other Tom Dick and Harry is getting pregnant in a blink of an eye! My neighbour has just announced shes pregnant shes only been with him 3months and told me she was on the pill :wacko:, I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy, The ones who try and have so much love to give never get things easily... :shrug:

I just play these Games in my head, My close friends that got married after me or recently I say im going to get pregnant before them :bodyb: I attend the wedding reception and i say in my head i will defo get pregnant before her :thumbup: and every person I say that I will get pregnant before I never do! everyone had or are having honeymoon :baby:

I just feel people love to call me and say 'Guess what??' and I Do the whole :happydance: woo hoo but deep deep down i just want to be a mom :cry:

You guys might be thinking pull yourself together you crazy moo:mamafy: were all in the same boat I know xx

Im so sorry ladies that im sounding crazy today :wacko: im more than certain shes on her way :cry: im very emotional and down and trying to get myself ready for the next month.

Definitely this weekend she will be here, shes just dancing down there trying to pro-long it...

Hey Ho this is how it goes I guess, Sorry once again for my downer post but this has been one hell of a ride, This whole TTC thing has stolen my once happy and bubbly personality, just wished things were simple ..

I dont even know if this post has made much sense?? Looks like my break is over and i need to get back to work.

Love and hugs to you all and thank you so much for just listening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->