CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Elmo- Im right there with ya.But will not be on bnb often.

Gemi!!!-CONGRATS!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Please share ur secrets:flower:

Thank you! No real secrets hun... just used the cbfm fir the first month but didn't get any peak readings just a load of highs!
I took prenatals, maca, magnesium, calcium and vit D.
OH was on wellman conception (when he took them!)
Then dtd from cd4 to cd 16 and got a pos opk on that day too
:dust: to all!

Congrats Gemie!!
I had a total lack of symptoms this month and didn't even know when i ovulated so i really kinda gave up ... had fun whenever we felt like it :sex:
took a test this morning for the fun of it and.... :bfp:!!

CAUTIOUSLY excited because of our last M/C

but any sticky :dust: my way would be greatly appreciated ... and oodles to you ladies!!

Congrats Gemie!!
I had a total lack of symptoms this month and didn't even know when i ovulated so i really kinda gave up ... had fun whenever we felt like it :sex:

but any sticky :dust: my way would be greatly appreciated ... and oodles to you ladies!!

CONGRATULATIONS Soulshaken!!!!!! :happydance: That is brilliant news :)
Someone else has to get that BFP, at least, as it has to come in 3's!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :hugs: xxxxx

oh collecting those bfps now. well done girls.
my temp dropped this morning so def out but its ok i have a plan for next cycle and will get my bfp.

Congrats Soulshaken (I already posted to your reply in my Journal!) but wanted to here too lol!

Please chuck some STICKY babydust my way and I will threw some your way!

CONGRATULATIONS SoulShaken!! :happydance::happydance:

Now were talking this thread is looking fab!! Still waiting for more :bfp:

A Quick Q ladies :blush:, CBFM What exactly is it? I mean is it just an advanced OPK? Does it just tell you when your Ovulating? Is it friendly to use? ( I hate technology my DH got me an IPhone and I still have problems trying to figure out things :blush:)

Im thinking of getting one soon, was reading up about it, yet the penny still didnt drop :dohh: Would just love to hear Real women that have used them with Real stories to Share.. the Main advantage and disadvantage of using CBFM..

Thank you all in advanced, have a super weekend! xx :happydance:

yeah hun, it is an advanced opk.

you just pee on one stick with fmu on the days the unit requests. and it gives you low, high and peak days. it learns your cycle as it goes so narrows down the test window each cycle.

i.e first cycle you test from cd 6 the next will be something like cd10.

good points, its tust one one test a day you dont have to worry about missing your peak.

bad points, they are expensive as are the sticks

Congrats Gemie!!

Congratulations!!! Thats fab news!! sending sticky :dust: your way... could you send me some please?! xx

Congrats Gemie!!

Congrats!!!! :happydance:
Well ladies, Im thinking I OV yesterday as I was extremely crampy. Thank goodness hubby and I got plenty of :sex: in this month! Now, i just get to wait that LONNNGG 2 weeks to see if anything happens. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

:dust: to everyone still waiting to test!!!!

Congrats Gemie!!

Soulshaken hon how my dpo were you when you tested :shrug: looking at your ticker I calculate AF overdue by 4 days is this right :shrug: Just wondered think I am 13dpo today and of course been a poas whore (although I promised myself I wouldnt!:growlmad:) I tested and of course it was bfn!

Thanks Topaz for clearing that up for me xx

Ive heard so many good things about them :thumbup: and I just dont want to worry if i have missed my peaks.. :wacko:

For the past 10months i have spent so much ££ on TTC Goodies, Books, Pre-Seed etc etc, I just hope that this might be the final Splurge that gives me the :bfp:

A friend of mine said she uses a monitor and it just has a smiley face if your ovulating and a Sad face when you are not? than she passed it on to her sister when she fell pregnant. Is that the CBFM? Didnt go in to details, this conversation was a while back..

:dust: every1 ooohhhhh I so want to be a Mummy xx

Soulshaken HUGE CONGRATS!!! So pleased for you :) 2 bfps in as many days, who's next? :)

Topaz - Sorry chick, we'll get there together next cycle x

Madly & Nayla No thats not a cbfm i think its a clear blue ovulation test that does that with the smiley. I like being able to test once a day with cbfm instead of twice a day and not 1st thing with the opks. The reason i got one is because my friend ttc for 7 months and then got pregnant her 1st month using the cbfm!! :)

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:

Buddie86 - CD 32 ...Are you out there buddie?? x

Strawberry19 CD 31..... Any news?? Fingers crossed x
neigeblanche CD 31.... Any news hun?? x
Gilmore CD 31 .......Possible IB lets wait and see!

Stay.Positive CD 30
Ky24 la la CD 30

ettegirb21 CD 29
Lil_lady CD 29
NickiNackyNoo CD 29
MadlyTTC CD 29
lilfrog01 CD 29
MrsH1984 CD 29
topazicatzbet CD 29

K123 CD 28
Saviaandcrysta CD 28

Joanne40 CD 26
iprayforbump CD 26
poshbird88 CD 26

Lilwoowoo CD 23

rainysunshine CD 22
Clairebear26 CD 22
Mrspoodle CD 22

blutea CD 16

Redhead31 CD 13
CAustin CD 13

Pinkylisa CD 7

Mamadonna CD 6

VikkiD CD 5

Cajadaem CD 4

ElmoBumpToBe CD 3
TreyKid3 CD 3
jwelmel CD 3
Nayla82 CD 3

Southerngal2 CD 2

Wishonastar - what CD are you hun i will add you to the thread! xx

Thanks ladies! i'm scared out of my mind... it's kinda sad that those of us with losses will never get that TRULY excited feeling with no fear!! :/ but oh well thanking God anyway... :cloud9:

Madly you counted right, for some reason i never got a :bfp: until a few days AFTER A/F was due... just my body i guess? But definitely keep up the PMA as our "lack" of symptoms sounds very similar! :dust: and :hugs:!!!

and oodles of sticky :dust: to you gemie!!! <3

Thanks ladies! i'm scared out of my mind... it's kinda sad that those of us with losses will never get that TRULY excited feeling with no fear!! :/ but oh well thanking God anyway... :cloud9:

Madly you counted right, for some reason i never got a :bfp: until a few days AFTER A/F was due... just my body i guess? But definitely keep up the PMA as our "lack" of symptoms sounds very similar! :dust: and :hugs:!!!

and oodles of sticky :dust: to you gemie!!! <3

Thank you hon I am praying for you and yes I know what you mean I know I am a poas whore but I will be petrified when I get my :bfp:....for all the right reasons though :thumbup: but its hard not to be scared when you have had a loss :hugs:

With DS I got my bfp when :witch: was exactly one week late, I tested day before she was due and when she was four days late but :bfn: with my loss last month 9dpo two days before :witch: was due so :shrug:

I am hoping :winkwink: but also feel pessamistic with my lack of symptons and I just dont feel that I am lucky enough to get a sticky :bfp: the month after :angel: am sorry but this is truly how I feel!

Congrats to all the BFP's!! Hooray!!

I'm on CD#8 and startin the BD today!! Gonna giver hard this week until next weekend and see what happens! Since I came off BC in May I usually get pains around this week so I think that's when I'm ov'ing.

Good luck to the rest of ya'll and I hope things work out for those ladies with the BFP's!!

xx :) xx

Gemie... I'm back :( AF got me just before 1am! So I think I had a short luteal phase (9 or 10 days). This month I plan to take vitamin b6 and magnesium to see if that helps. If based on opks I have a short luteal phase again though, I'll be off to the doctors. I cried last night, it didn't help that I was tired but must try some pma this month!

so sorry i know how you feel

:witch: has landed 2 days earlier than i expected her.

on to next cyle, i will get a bfp this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->