CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Thanks ladies! i'm scared out of my mind... it's kinda sad that those of us with losses will never get that TRULY excited feeling with no fear!! :/ but oh well thanking God anyway... :cloud9:

Madly you counted right, for some reason i never got a :bfp: until a few days AFTER A/F was due... just my body i guess? But definitely keep up the PMA as our "lack" of symptoms sounds very similar! :dust: and :hugs:!!!

and oodles of sticky :dust: to you gemie!!! <3

congratulations :thumbup::happydance:

:hugs: so sorry to those ladies who :witch: got and goodluck for this cycle!

Oodles of sticky :dust: to those Ladies still in waiting!

Hi Elmo, I'm cd21, could you add me to the list!

Baby dust to all and magic spells to keep away the evil witch!

Evening Lovely Ladies :flower:
:friends: to the ones that :witch: Got

Next Month is definitely ours!! May :baby: all round!! :wohoo:

I mean Business :coffee: I will do all I can this Month to get my :bfp: it just has to be! I would love to Conceive within a year of trying :thumbup:

Elmo Thanks for clearing that up about the CBFM wow 1st time using it and it worked wonders for your friend! :happydance: Will make an order for next month thats if I even need it! :winkwink:

Enough is enough with :witch: getting me :gun: 'This is War BIaatTchh" I refuse to lose this Battle!! :finger:

I am in Fighting Mode tonight!! lool Were all on the same Team and we will Win!! :happydance:

C'mon ladies its a matter of time and we will ALL GET THE :bfp: we truly deserve!! :kiss:

I have PMA ozzinnng out of every part of my body!!!! This is it!!! May is Ours!!! :happydance:

:dust: all round and bring on the next Cycle!!! :ninja:

I mean Business :coffee: I will do all I can this Month to get my :bfp: it just has to be! I would love to Conceive within a year of trying :thumbup:

Elmo Thanks for clearing that up about the CBFM wow 1st time using it and it worked wonders for your friend! :happydance: Will make an order for next month thats if I even need it! :winkwink:

Enough is enough with :witch: getting me :gun: 'This is War BIaatTchh" I refuse to lose this Battle!! :finger:

I am in Fighting Mode tonight!! lool Were all on the same Team and we will Win!! :happydance:

C'mon ladies its a matter of time and we will ALL GET THE :bfp: we truly deserve!! :kiss:

I have PMA ozzinnng out of every part of my body!!!! This is it!!! May is Ours!!! :happydance:

Loving the PMA Nayla so amazing :thumbup:

loving the pma nayla

We did it!!! OMG I'm in shock! I tested after the most vivid dream of getting a positive on a test last night. I cracked open the superdrug tests and what do ya know?? :bfp:!!

edit; I tested 12dpo and got a bfn on an IC!

:dust: to all! Come on girls... I can't be the only one!!

I'm late but Congratulations! :happydance:

Congrats Gemie!!
I had a total lack of symptoms this month and didn't even know when i ovulated so i really kinda gave up ... had fun whenever we felt like it :sex:
took a test this morning for the fun of it and.... :bfp:!!

CAUTIOUSLY excited because of our last M/C

but any sticky :dust: my way would be greatly appreciated ... and oodles to you ladies!!

:happydance::happydance: I hope everything works out!

Hey Elmo. My CD1 was actually 8/4 so I am CD 5 as of today.

i ve decieded to use my cbfm this cycle its a lucky monitor, i bought it off someone who got pg 1st month using it, i got pg 1st time using it and lent it to 2 of my friends who got pg 1st time using it.

well girls :witch: may have got me but she didnt get my cat, we are gonna hear the pitter patter of tiny paws. :happydance:

topaz----well congrats! looks like your gonna be a grandma! :haha:
Hope the monitor is lucky once again!

nayla---throw that PMA all around! We all could use some of that!

I've started using my cbfm. Let's hope it's a lucky one like topaz's monitor!

:dust: all around!

She got me today! I was having alot of brown bleeding for 3 days and she caught me by surprise! I'm ready for a whole new cycle! Bring on the :sex: and BBT and a future :bfp:! Good luck to all you ladies!!!!!!

Soulshaken HUGE CONGRATS!!! So pleased for you :) 2 bfps in as many days, who's next? :)

Topaz - Sorry chick, we'll get there together next cycle x

Madly & Nayla No thats not a cbfm i think its a clear blue ovulation test that does that with the smiley. I like being able to test once a day with cbfm instead of twice a day and not 1st thing with the opks. The reason i got one is because my friend ttc for 7 months and then got pregnant her 1st month using the cbfm!! :)

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:

Buddie86 - CD 32 ...Are you out there buddie?? x

Strawberry19 CD 31..... Any news?? Fingers crossed x
neigeblanche CD 31.... Any news hun?? x
Gilmore CD 31 .......Possible IB lets wait and see!

Stay.Positive CD 30
Ky24 la la CD 30

ettegirb21 CD 29
Lil_lady CD 29
NickiNackyNoo CD 29
MadlyTTC CD 29
lilfrog01 CD 29
MrsH1984 CD 29
topazicatzbet CD 29

K123 CD 28
Saviaandcrysta CD 28

Joanne40 CD 26
iprayforbump CD 26
poshbird88 CD 26

Lilwoowoo CD 23

rainysunshine CD 22
Clairebear26 CD 22
Mrspoodle CD 22

blutea CD 16

Redhead31 CD 13
CAustin CD 13

Pinkylisa CD 7

Mamadonna CD 6

VikkiD CD 5

Cajadaem CD 4

ElmoBumpToBe CD 3
TreyKid3 CD 3
jwelmel CD 3
Nayla82 CD 3

Southerngal2 CD 2

Wishonastar - what CD are you hun i will add you to the thread! xx

hey ladies was a BFN on both tests I did so that makes me now on CD7 already !!!

Massive congratulations to the BFP's!! Wish all the other ladies still waiting lots of luck and baby dust!
I'm going to test Friday/Saturday. Had a few little symptoms like hungry all the time, few spot outbreaks (rare for me) crampy pains but not too bad. Also while on 5/6 dpo had small amount of brown something when I wiped (sorry tmi) not sure if IB as thought it sounds a bit early?

Anywhoo I'm looking forward to testing either way, if it's a BFN oh and I will have to go for it next month.

C xx

sorry gilmore. think your missing days of af have come to me, mine is much heavier than normal.

Hahaha "This is war biacth!" Nayla your a legend i love you lol! xx

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:

Buddie86 - CD 34 ...Are you out there buddie?? x

Strawberry19 CD 33..... Any news?? Fingers crossed x
neigeblanche CD 33.... Any news hun?? x

Ky24 la la CD 32

ettegirb21 CD 31
Lil_lady CD 31
NickiNackyNoo CD 31
MadlyTTC CD 31
lilfrog01 CD 31
MrsH1984 CD 31
topazicatzbet CD 31

K123 CD 30
Saviaandcrysta CD 30

Joanne40 CD 28
iprayforbump CD 28
poshbird88 CD 28

Lilwoowoo CD 25

rainysunshine CD 24
Clairebear26 CD 24
Mrspoodle CD 24

Wishonastar CD 21

blutea CD 18

Redhead31 CD 15
CAustin CD 15

Pinkylisa CD 9

Mamadonna CD 8

VikkiD CD 7
Gilmore CD 7 :hugs:

Cajadaem CD 6
Treykid3 CD 6

ElmoBumpToBe CD 5
jwelmel CD 5
Nayla82 CD 5

Southerngal2 CD 4

Stay.Positive CD 3 :hugs:

Topazicatzbet CD 2 - Sorry chick :hugs: least witch is here sooner rather than later if you knew you were out, now you can crack on with this month sooner :)

Rustyswife828 CD 1 - Welcome :)

PMA everyone! Im wanting my future baby in arms more than ever today! xx

I say this very very quietly and very very scared, shocked and slightly shaking like a leaf Ladies

I think I got my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->