CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

omg madly :happydance::happydance:

Thank you hon :hugs:

So I posted in the test gallery, let me know what you think!

I think I am 15dpo the test was a nhs type one I bought of the internet 25miu and the line came up within 2 mins I nearly broke my neck and tripped over in the bathroom with excitment :lol: I feel so sick I hope I am right otherwise it would be so cruel....The pics are a little blurry but I posted a few more further down the 1st page please my thread Ladies tell me I am not :wacko:

OH MY GOD HUN CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Im so so so very pleased for you i really am xxx

I really hope my v.faint line gets darker Ladies and this is really my :bfp: I have a few doubts right now!

Morning all.......the :witch: got me on saturday, i knew she would.
Still, got pregnacare this month, and cutting down on the fags and wine, which hopefully will help!
I really hope I get my BFP this month, I would love a May baby!!
I am now CD3.
Well done to all those BFP's!!! Gemie!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!
Hopefully I can post that in 3 weeks time, as I have 25 day cycles, so will be due on 3 weeks tomorrow!
Jo xx

omg madly :happydance::happydance:

Thank you hon :hugs:

So I posted in the test gallery, let me know what you think!

I think I am 15dpo the test was a nhs type one I bought of the internet 25miu and the line came up within 2 mins I nearly broke my neck and tripped over in the bathroom with excitment :lol: I feel so sick I hope I am right otherwise it would be so cruel....The pics are a little blurry but I posted a few more further down the 1st page please my thread Ladies tell me I am not :wacko:

Oh my goodness! I'm going look right now!

CONGRATULATIONS Madly!!!!! This is getting exciting now... 3 BFP's so far!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you, sending you loads of babydust and best wishes for a sticky one xxxxx

Three BFP's - that is excellent! madly - I'm so pleased for you, you totally deserve it :hugs:

Well I Ovulated yesterday so now in the 2ww - fx some of that BFP luck comes my way!!

Thanks Ladies! Just holding out for that second line to be darker come thursday! I really hope this is it for me ladies and that if I indeed have my :bfp: this time that ickle bubba sticks super fast.............I have been eating oranges by the bucket load so it should :lol:

oodles of STICKY :dust:

Thanks Ladies! Just holding out for that second line to be darker come thursday! I really hope this is it for me ladies and that if I indeed have my :bfp: this time that ickle bubba sticks super fast.............I have been eating oranges by the bucket load so it should :lol:

oodles of STICKY :dust:

Wishing you all the best Madly :thumbup:

Hey Ladies, anyone looking to test this Friday or weekend? OH thinks I should wait to test until I am actually late. I don't think he quite understands what goes on in a TTC gals head lol!

C xx

Hey Ladies, anyone looking to test this Friday or weekend? OH thinks I should wait to test until I am actually late. I don't think he quite understands what goes on in a TTC gals head lol!

C xx

Lol no i dont think they do!! Saying that my OH usually pushes me to test early, and i always say i wont, but i always do lol would be better for you though if you can manage to wait i think (MUCH easier said than done!!) xx

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:

Buddie86 - CD 35 ...Are you out there buddie?? x

Strawberry19 CD 34..... 6 days late come and update us ladies!!
neigeblanche CD 34....

Ky24 la la CD 33 ...5 days late, where are you hun!!?

ettegirb21 CD 32 Where the hell are all you ladies thats what i want to know!! x
Lil_lady CD 32
NickiNackyNoo CD 32
lilfrog01 CD 32
MrsH1984 CD 32

K123 CD 31 ...Test??
Saviaandcrysta CD 31....Hey hun has your Mrs tested yet?? x

iprayforbump CD 29...oooh one day late girls!
poshbird88 CD 29

Lilwoowoo CD 26....Nearly there hun x

rainysunshine CD 25
Clairebear26 CD 25
Mrspoodle CD 25

Wishonastar CD 22

blutea CD 19

Redhead31 CD 16
CAustin CD 16

Pinkylisa CD 10

Mamadonna CD 9

VikkiD CD 8
Gilmore CD 8

Cajadaem CD 7
Treykid3 CD 7

ElmoBumpToBe CD 6
jwelmel CD 6
Nayla82 CD 6

Southerngal2 CD 5

Stay.Positive CD 4
Joanne40 CD 4.....Sorry chick x

Topazicatzbet CD 3

Rustyswife828 CD 2 - Welcome x

Well ladies i got to pee on my cbfm this morning for the 1st time lol, luckily im still at low fertility since OH has had to go work in London until thursday :( feeling sad about that, i miss him already!! xx

MADLY!! AGHHHHH CONGRATS!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

All that determination and fighting spirit paid off!! :happydance:

Im wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months dear!! it really has brought a tear to my eye :cry: Well Done Again xx

Im on CD 6 Today and i think I usually Ovulate on day 10 or 11, my last Cycle was 24, Dont want to take any risks so im starting from tonight and every other night to :sex: :thumbup:

Wow did u feel anything differently in your body?? im ever so excited for u! :happydance:

For the rest of us C'mon ladies we can do it! :dust: bring on more :bfp: thats what we like to see!! :yipee:

I'm still hanging in there. I'm on CD 29 but I'm not really considered late b/c I am taking progesterone to lengthen my LP so I guess we'll see by the end of the week! Congratulations Madly...it's been a few days since I've been on and I was so pleased to see your BFP!

WOW I'm on CD 8 already nearly :sex: time again!!

go :spermy: go :spermy: go :spermy:

Am on CD9 but this is my first month off the BCP after 9 years so i've no idea what my cycles will be like :wacko:

I had sticky CM yesterday but today i've had spotting! Maybe this is normal after coming off the BCP (?) but it's making it hard to track my CM. Am not temping yet as i think i'll stress myself out over it. Think we'll just have to BD every other day starting from now LOL

Congrats to the ladies that have their BFP's :happydance:

Congrats MADLYTTC! :happydance:

Wishing you a v H&H 9 months and best of luck to all the rest of us busy trying to scare the evil witch away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->