CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hi Ladies Thank you so much for all your kind words of support :hugs:

I will test again on Thursday or maybe even Friday and am not feeling very optimistic am afraid cause my test was so v.faint :cry: I still only have the cramping radiating into the tops of my legs and back and have had this for about 10days (I am 16dpo today I think!) and have absolutely no other symptons at all! I feel `out` and am convinced :witch: will get me tomorrow! :cry:

I have had a terrible day at work and feel a little down right now!

Elmo hon I note that you put I have my :bfp: on the cd list please could you take that off ta just for now I dont think I have :cry:

Hey Madlyttc,

Hang in there, it's not over 'till its over! I wish you all the baby dust and luck there is that the :witch: doesn't get you tomorrow. :dust:

Clairebear xx

Madly... I didn't have any symptoms before I got my bfp... no symptoms is good :thumbup: I felt like af was getting me on the Wednesday I did a test and I either didn't look close enough or it was neg... 2 days later no af and a definite bfp!
It's not over for you yet hunni :hugs:

Thank you so much Ladies your support means the world to me right now :hugs:

I am really sad right now that if this is the case after our loss last cycle I feel like giving up am sure I will feel better tomorrow....work didnt help today either s%^t hit fan so to speak and tempers became raised :cry:

EDIT: I also think I am the victim of dodgy tests too it seems the test I got my v.faint :bfp: on yesterday has a bad rep for evaps and so my hope is fading quickly! Even though my line came up within two mins and was pink apparently it happens with these tests.....honey08 is also a victim it seems!

Good Morning ladies!

Madly--:hugs: Fingers still crossed for you.

Elmo--you using the CBFM?

I'm using my CBFM this cycle so I hope it works. I'm a little confused though. I'm only on CD 6 and it showed high (2 bars) this morning. AF is not completely gone yet though. Does anyone know if this means I'll O earlier than I thought or is this just the monitor getting to know my body?

its your first cycle hun, it will give you lots of highs, and adjust itself each cycle and narrow it down

no prob of course it wont need to adjust itself cos will be a bfp at the end of this cycle.

Hey girlies!

Madly im really sorry, iv taken it off, i will put it back on when you are ready :)

Yea i am using cbfm chick, 1st month though so im not best person to ask, but i would make sure you dtd when ever it says high just in case you actually are gunna ovulate! If i have got this right (correct me gemsi if im wrong) Gemsi got lots of highs 1st month using it but no peaks but then got her bfp!! x

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:

Buddie86 - CD 36 ...Are you out there buddie?? x

Strawberry19 CD 35..... 7 days late come and update us ladies!!
neigeblanche CD 35....

Ky24 la la CD 34 ...6 days late, where are you hun!!?

ettegirb21 CD 33 Where the hell are all you ladies thats what i want to know!! x
Lil_lady CD 33
NickiNackyNoo CD 33
lilfrog01 CD 33
MrsH1984 CD 33

K123 CD 32 ...Test?? x
Saviaandcrysta CD 32....Hey hun has your Mrs tested yet?? x

iprayforbump CD 30...oooh 2 days late girls!
poshbird88 CD 30

Lilwoowoo CD 27...Nearly there hun x

rainysunshine CD 26
Clairebear26 CD 26
Mrspoodle CD 26

Wishonastar CD 23

blutea CD 20

Redhead31 CD 17
CAustin CD 17

Pinkylisa CD 11

Mamadonna CD 10
Freckles09 CD 10 Welcome hun :)

VikkiD CD 9
Gilmore CD 9

Cajadaem CD 8
Treykid3 CD 8

ElmoBumpToBe CD 7
jwelmel CD 7
Nayla82 CD 7

Southerngal2 CD 6

Stay.Positive CD 5
Joanne40 CD 5

Topazicatzbet CD 4

Rustyswife828 CD 3

Baby dust everyone, dont know about you ladies but im wanting it more than ever right now!!! PMA xx :kiss::kiss:

yep i want it this cycle, im taking a pregnant until proven otherwise approach.

Good Morning ladies!

Madly--:hugs: Fingers still crossed for you.

Elmo--you using the CBFM?

I'm using my CBFM this cycle so I hope it works. I'm a little confused though. I'm only on CD 6 and it showed high (2 bars) this morning. AF is not completely gone yet though. Does anyone know if this means I'll O earlier than I thought or is this just the monitor getting to know my body?

Hi hun, as you know I used the cbfm last month. I had a high reading from cd 12 for the whole 20 sticks then got my bfp... so don't worry on your first month (only month!)

:dust:

Thanks for the responses.

Come on Elmo let's copy Gemie and get our :bfp: the first month using our CBF! :)

Hi all!

I think I'm out this cycle. Have been having very light brown spotting since last Saturday (thinks it's too early for IB) just think Af will show over the weekend. It's my 4th month off of BCP and 2nd cycle of TTC. always super get my hopes up and symptom spot like mad. Felt quite good about things until this spotting showed up :-(

Think I'm still getting used to my cycle after the pill. Although half of me wants to test on Friday 13th just for the hell of it lol

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you ladies still going.

C xx

Hi all!

I think I'm out this cycle. Have been having very light brown spotting since last Saturday (thinks it's too early for IB) just think Af will show over the weekend. It's my 4th month off of BCP and 2nd cycle of TTC. always super get my hopes up and symptom spot like mad. Felt quite good about things until this spotting showed up :-(

Think I'm still getting used to my cycle after the pill. Although half of me wants to test on Friday 13th just for the hell of it lol

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you ladies still going.

C xx

Sorry chick, i hope its not the case but if it is then hang on in there. I think it takes us a while longer after the pill. My cylce just settled down this last one and this is our 3rd month ttc x

well the witch is packing her bags and getting ready to leave, i ve told her to make sure she has got everything cos she isnt coming back for 9 months.

lol Topaz i love it!! I should of made sure i told my witch the same, she P***** off 2 days ago!

Hi all

Just a message to say Hi. lol and to congratulate all the BFP's out there :)
On my first month of TTC, using the CBFM and on cycle day 9 so far.
Still low, as expected, i'm not expecting miracles. lol
I used this monitor with my litte girl and had my result in my first month using it, my monitor also stayed high for the whole month too, i rang up unipath to see if it was a fault, but they couldnt explain, then i got my BFP!!!! I'm not deluding myself this will happen this time, but i still like to use the monitor for peace of mind, and to know what my body is doing and when.
Good luck to you all out there TTC'ing too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->