CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

yep i do, which is why i knew i hadnt ovulated on the day i normally do this cycle, you will get a temperature shift after ovulation so you can see you def ovulated. you can get a pos opk and not ovulate but you can only get the temp shift with ovulation.

one of the girls on one of my buddy threads was told by her doc she was only ovulating every so often, she started temping and could see she was ov every cycle and got her bfp this month.

yep i do, which is why i knew i hadnt ovulated on the day i normally do this cycle, you will get a temperature shift after ovulation so you can see you def ovulated. you can get a pos opk and not ovulate but you can only get the temp shift with ovulation.

one of the girls on one of my buddy threads was told by her doc she was only ovulating every so often, she started temping and could see she was ov every cycle and got her bfp this month.

wow, then I guess I'll have to look in to this if I don't get my :bfp: this cycle.

Thanks.

Well ladies, the :witch: got me officially today so I'm back in for another month. Not too gutted though as it's only been one month so far and we have drinks Friday and Saturday which I can now join in in true style :happydance:

How are you all doing today? xx

Morning Ladies,

Sending oodles of :dust: and hoping for some of you to join me in 1st tri soon!

ok im gonna be brave and say im now in the 2ww ov on cd 16 by my temps so 2dpo today. :happydance:

Morning Ladies,

Sending oodles of :dust: and hoping for some of you to join me in 1st tri soon!

congrats :) what symptoms did you have?? :flower:

Thank you hon :kiss:

My symptons were:

Lower backache almost constantly from mid cycle
Lower tummy aching feeling like a muscle pulling/stretching very different from AF and my lower tummy started to feel HARD from mid cycle
Going off eating in general, not really wanting to eat or feeling hungry
Heartburn, I never suffer from
Watery CM and the odd sort of sticky snotty blobs on my underwear at least once a day again from about mid cycle
Feeling teary and crying quite easily

ok ladies its SS time!!

im currently 10 DPO

have been really snappy lately for stupid little reasons
not really hungry
boobs have started to feel tender (hope its not for AF!)
had a few twinges that were sort of like cramp yesterday
and today just feel weird! cant really explain it lol

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:
MilosMummy7 :bfp:

Who's next?

Wishonastar CD 37 Looks like you 3 are rather late or you owe us an update ;) bluetea & CAustin!!

blutea CD 34

CAustin CD 31

mas CD 28 Is it testing day???!!
babyhopes10 CD 28 Do you feel ready to test yet chick? Hope you are feeling ok x

Pinkylisa CD 25 Its getting so close for you 3 ladies, Pinky, mamadonna & freckles!!

Mamadonna CD 24
Freckles09 CD 24 (12 or 13 dpo!)

VikkiD CD 23
Gilmore CD 23 (10 dpo!) Symproms sound good hun!! :)

Cajadaem CD 22
Treykid3 CD 22

ElmoBumpToBe CD 21 (6 or 7 dpo) ALOT of symptom spotting going on!!
jwelmel CD 21
Nayla82 CD 21 (6 or 7 dpo!)

Southerngal2 CD 20

Stay.Positive CD 19 (about to ovulate or ovulating! )
Joanne40 CD 19

Topazicatzbet CD 18 (2dpo) Wahooo to finally ovulating :happydance:

Rustyswife828 CD 17

Clairebear26 CD 14

Lilwoowoo CD 13

iprayforbump CD 6

Redhead31 CD 2

Katezilla CD 1 Sorry huni! Least you can have a knee's up at the weekend like you said :)

Im just temporarily putting you ladies down here will you come back with an update, just so we can see who is creeping up to testing date :)
Ky24 CD 48
ettegirb21 CD 47
Lil_lady CD 47
NickiNackyNoo CD 47
lilfrog01 CD 47
MrsH1984 CD 47
Saviaandcrysta CD 46
poshbird88 CD 46
rainysunshine CD 40
Mrspoodle CD 40

i think im gonna wait till friday.. if no af then ill test.. so what symptoms are you getting :)

Elmo--thanks for the update!

Topaz--yay for ovulating! Good luck to you!

Kate--sorry she got you. :hugs:

So we have 4 :bfp:'s on this thread? That's wonderful! You ladies spread that :dust: around for us still waiting! :)

Thanks Southerngal, I'm trying to look on the bright side - at least another month of drinking!! Yey!! I'm not an alcoholic, honest :blush:

Thanks for updating the chart Elmo :thumbup:

lol at Katezilla, not an alchy, you and me both hun ;) I must admit to enjoying the odd glass of wine on an evening and its hard resisting temptation when in the 2ww, i do tend to stil have the odd small one but i would rather have bfp that a glass of vino any day now. Your looking at it the right way kate, you can enjoy yourself now, im glad your not feeling too sad.

Babyhopes im looking forward to you testing, i hope i can add you to the bfp list!!

My symptoms? Iv been putting off saying them (or typing them lol ) too much just so i dont feel like a fool when af comes!! But here goes,

Im eating for england, seriously iv never ever had such an appetite, but with my son i went off my food so maybe im just greedy lol

Iv noticed cm since ovulation and im sure i dont usually have it! Especially since we havnt been having sex this week (iv just been right off it)

Since a day or 2 past ovulation and had alot of mood swings, very snappy and angry one minute but very calm and sunny feeling the next minute!

Iv been constipated TMI well my guts have been a bit weird actually, constipated but sort of feeling the opposite i cant explain but im aware that this might just be because im eating so much!!

Been having vivid dreams.

Iv been very tired no matter how much sleep i get, for instance i had a good nights sleep last night (except for the dreams!) but i woke at 8am desperate for a wee! So i went to the loo then got back into bed and fell straight back into a deep sleep (as tyler was still sleeping) and an hour later at 9 i woke back up busting for the loo again even though i had had nothing to drink!!

So there you go, i think thats all of it. I must say iv never ss like this before and i have a good feeling, im going to be so heartbroken and a little embarassed if i am wrong because we really did everything possible this month.

Fingers crossed girls, for all of us! PMA :kiss: x

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:
MilosMummy7 :bfp:

Who's next?

Wishonastar CD 37 Looks like you 3 are rather late or you owe us an update ;) bluetea & CAustin!!

blutea CD 34

CAustin CD 31

mas CD 28 Is it testing day???!!
babyhopes10 CD 28 Do you feel ready to test yet chick? Hope you are feeling ok x

Pinkylisa CD 25 Its getting so close for you 3 ladies, Pinky, mamadonna & freckles!!

Mamadonna CD 24
Freckles09 CD 24 (12 or 13 dpo!)

VikkiD CD 23
Gilmore CD 23 (10 dpo!) Symproms sound good hun!! :)

Cajadaem CD 22
Treykid3 CD 22

ElmoBumpToBe CD 21 (6 or 7 dpo) ALOT of symptom spotting going on!!
jwelmel CD 21
Nayla82 CD 21 (6 or 7 dpo!)

Southerngal2 CD 20

Stay.Positive CD 19 (about to ovulate or ovulating! )
Joanne40 CD 19

Topazicatzbet CD 18 (2dpo) Wahooo to finally ovulating :happydance:

Rustyswife828 CD 17

Clairebear26 CD 14

Lilwoowoo CD 13

iprayforbump CD 6

Redhead31 CD 2

Katezilla CD 1 Sorry huni! Least you can have a knee's up at the weekend like you said :)

Im just temporarily putting you ladies down here will you come back with an update, just so we can see who is creeping up to testing date :)
Ky24 CD 48
ettegirb21 CD 47
Lil_lady CD 47
NickiNackyNoo CD 47
lilfrog01 CD 47
MrsH1984 CD 47
Saviaandcrysta CD 46
poshbird88 CD 46
rainysunshine CD 40
Mrspoodle CD 40

Hey Elmo (and all other ladies on this thread)!!

I'm still here :hi: , I've not gone AWOL! :D
I did post a note a week or so ago, saying I hadn't forgotten you all, but as have long cycles have nothing to update yet! Sorry not been on the thread as much.

Well... I thought I was gonna be behind you all due to having had 6+wk cycles, but as it got to 6wks and nothing (and know I hadn't ovulated - so no pg hope) I got a bit panicky! But, looks like I may now be ovulating as have a v.dark OPK!!! Woohooo!! :happydance: I'm not judging whether it's def pos (IC anyway) until I do more later/ tomorrow and FF confirms, but feeling a little more positive at least.

I will keep you all posted on any news, please someone with a BFP throw a huge pile of babydust my way xxx

i cant believe i'm heading for the top of that list again,it doesnt seem like 2 mins since af came and i had to go to the bottom

Looks like I am about 5 DPO and officially in the tww. I am feeling optimistic but not too hung up on it. :dust: for everyone!

ELMO = :bfp:

I was reading your symptons hon and the one that stuck out at me which I forgot to add to my sympton list is the feeling like constipation but the opposite :wacko:

So with DS about 6-8wks I had constipation and couldnt go but then all of a sudden I would get this feeling in my bowel like I had diahorrea and needed to go like now or I would soil my pants (sorry extreme tmi!) but when I got to the loo constipation and I couldnt part with it :rofl: I have been having a similar thing all week not been able to go at all and then `the feeling` and needing to rush off! I also had about 38wks until labour and I took it that it was my bodys way of clearing out!

I would def say this is a positive sign although not the nicest!

Oh Madly i love seeing that bfp next my name, it made me go all funny inside!! I hope your right, i was woken again this morning busting for a wee and and hour later im busting again without having had a drink!! The way you have described the bowel situation is exactly what im experiencing!! Im praying these symptoms mean something!! Its not long now until i can test!! Im going to be testing one day early with a first response test because i want to know before i go for this job interview, do you think i will get an accurate result either way if i test on that day? I will be 12dpo x

MrsH1984 So sorry hun your right you did post, i feel bad! You have long cycles dont you, i remember now!! Hope you are right about having ovulated :)

Staypositive - yaaay for ovulation :)

Feeling lots of PMA today ladies!! xx

Hey everyone! It's lovely to see some BFP's - congratulations! :happydance:

I am not due AF til Monday (although not sure as this is first month off BCP) but am going to test tomorrow, although not feeling very confident...

I did have quite a few symptoms including what i thought might be implantation bleeding and cramps but then on Monday this week i had EXTREMELY painful cramps to the point where i could hardly walk! Went to the docs as it was that bad and she didn't know what it was but said to take painkillers! I've not had many sympoms since then :( Anyone know what this could've been? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->