CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

going back today to get another lot on board, im hoping im ov today,
shhh dont scare it away. i have either ov pains now or its cos im constipated (tmi:blush:) but usually get that way around ov.
did a clear blue ov test this morning which was neg, but if im ov now of course i would have already had my peak.

CD 18 and still high on the cbfm.
I'm feeling crampy. I keep track of my symptoms and I see that I always start cramping between days 18 and 20. Hope that doesn't mean I'm out again.

:dust: to everyone!

Souterngal, im 5 dpo and feeling crampy today! Well i was earlier anyway.

Cadajaem (sp?) Im on a thread that gemie started for those of us who were on cerazette! You should join us if you havent already! I'll get you the link.....(be right back)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ing-period-support-thread-name-change-36.html

There you go, have a flick through that, we have all had different experiences, personally i havent found it too bad but some have x

ElmoBumpToBe will take a look at that link shortly. what is (sp?), sorry if i sound stupid!! lol

:hugs: so sorry redhead the :witch: landed sending oodles of :dust: for this cycle

Hey everyone - good to see some of the old faces in the trying for a September BFP. Well, today is my CD1 - seems like I'm actually having an AF without it being need to be brought on by progesterone pills, which has to be a good thing - I guess it means that thanks to the clomid I'm producing enough progesterone now to do it myself. Good luck everyone for this month :dust:

Woohooo progress redhead, i like it :) I'll keep you on CD1 when i update for us later on then chick xx

GooD Morning Ladies :flower:

I hope everyone is well xx Elmo just to tell you that I am doing a Little Travelling for the next 4-5 Weeks, I leave today, I dont know if I will have much access to the internet or whether theres internet cafes close by?? But when I do Get back will Definitely Update you all :thumbup:

I dont want you thinking I have gone AWOL on you all:hugs:

And I really pray when I get back that there will be alot of :bfp: on the page!!

Until than Ladys stay safe happy and healthy!! zillions of :dust: coming your way!! xx

Willl Miss you all!! :kiss:

have a lovely time. looking forward to hearing your bfp when you return

Babyhopes10 welcome hun what CD are you on, i will add you to the list? :)

thanks im on cd 27.. between 13-15 dpo... just too scared to test.. :nope:

i keep getting waves of sickness, and a pulling feeling below my belly button.. hoping there good signs

:wave: Ladies,

Well DH called my surgery and apparently my results werent back so he picked me up after work with the news that I had to wait until at least monday :loopy: Well I wasnt having none and although I had drunk nearly a full bottle of water but b/c I hadnt peed for about 4.5 hrs my POAS ADDICTION got the better of my and I got....................

:wohoo: :wohoo: my :bfp: very clear and very pink :yipee:

Now I promise to upload a picture as soon as I can but I am having problems getting my mobile to contact to orange email box :dohh: typical eh!

DH isnt convinced yet and wants to wait for me to do my cb digi tom with fmu but I am :) my test result is more or less the same as the 1st test I did with DS :dance:

Please update me Elmo hon....and I would love to stick around and take a few of you with me :kiss:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

havent been on since friday so just trying to catch up with everything

well worth the wait :happydance:

Milosmummy wow! Congratulations thats great news! How long have you been ttc? x

Nayla huni i hope you have a great time and you better bring us all back a bfp :p especially your own!! x

babyhopes10 if you have been having sickness hun why dont you test? Are you scared that it will be positive or scared that it will be negative?

Topaz, any news on the ovulation front? x

Iv got ewcm (i dont even know what all those letters stand for lol but i get the jist) today more that i normally do! Its quite like when i was pregnant with ds! Fingers crossed!! x

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:
MilosMummy7 :bfp:

Who's next?

Ky24 CD 47

ettegirb21 CD 46
Lil_lady CD 46
NickiNackyNoo CD 46
lilfrog01 CD 46
MrsH1984 CD 46

Saviaandcrysta CD 45
poshbird88 CD 45

rainysunshine CD 39
Mrspoodle CD 39

Wishonastar CD 36

blutea CD 33

CAustin CD 30

mas CD 27
babyhopes10 CD 27

Katezilla CD 26

Pinkylisa CD 24

Mamadonna CD 23
Freckles09 CD 23 (11 or 12 dpo!)

VikkiD CD 22
Gilmore CD 22 (9 dpo!)

Cajadaem CD 21
Treykid3 CD 21

ElmoBumpToBe CD 20 (5 or 6 dpo)
jwelmel CD 20
Nayla82 CD 20 (5 or 6 dpo!)

Southerngal2 CD 19 (waiting to ovulate?)

Stay.Positive CD 18 (about to ovulate or ovulating! )
Joanne40 CD 18

Topazicatzbet CD 17 (waiting to ovulate)

Rustyswife828 CD 16

Clairebear26 CD 13

Lilwoowoo CD 12

iprayforbump CD 5

Redhead31 CD 1

PMA everyone, these CD's just keep on going up, im expecting a few more bfps coming in!! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->