CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Milosmummy wow! Congratulations thats great news! How long have you been ttc? x

Nayla huni i hope you have a great time and you better bring us all back a bfp :p especially your own!! x

babyhopes10 if you have been having sickness hun why dont you test? Are you scared that it will be positive or scared that it will be negative?

Topaz, any news on the ovulation front? x

Iv got ewcm (i dont even know what all those letters stand for lol but i get the jist) today more that i normally do! Its quite like when i was pregnant with ds! Fingers crossed!! x

im nervous it will be neg... i just want it to be positive so much

Oh hun i know what you mean, im desperate this month. Will you test soon? How long have you been ttc if you dont mind me asking? x

this is month 14.. but i dont get af every month.. more like every 4 months.. so its not been the same i dont think ive ovulated since my last mc in november.. so i took soy last month and it worked it made af come after only 3 weeks instead of 4 months
so this month i have real hope that i could be preg because i know i ovulated.. sorry if ive confused you its just this is the first month since my last mc ive had hope or thought that i actually could be preg.. i mean i would try be positive but know i prob wasnt..
so im excited and dont want to get another neg

I see hun, that sounds so tough. I can understand why you are putting off testing. I really really do have everything crossed for you! Im so sorry about your mc :hugs:

Make sure you come tell us soon as you test either way xx

babyhopes--I know how you feel. We all want it so much it's devastating each time it's not positive. I hope for you this month it's good news. :dust:

Elmo--Thanks for the update.

Nayla--Have a wonderful trip!

Milosmummy--Congrats! :happydance:

Still high on cbfm. But I'm hoping to be just like Gemie and get my :bfp: my first time using it! :)

thanks ladies :hugs: ive got my fingers crossed for you :) :dust:

Well theres a spanner!

I have been bewildered this morning by my CBFM.
I am CD21, and my monitor has be reading high since about day 11 or 12, but today it went to PEAK.
I am slightly confused by that as i usually ovulate around CD13, but i'm now on CD21???
I did actually collect urine in pot today and dip the stick, as i didnt feel full enough to POAS, would this have made any difference? as i have always POAS previously.
I am a little confused now, i didnt expect this.

hey ladies :hi: hope everyone is doing ok!!

I'm loving all the pics of positive tests!!

going back to the talk about CM, ive noticed the last few days that i am definately experienceing (sp?) more fluid there than normal, so much so that I am even thinking about taking a few extra under garments with me to work tomorrow so that i can change throughout the day and not feel uncomfortable! :blush:! Or i suppose i could just wear a pantyliner lol :blush:

Trying not to read too much into it cos I havent really got any other symptoms. Had a few twinges but thats about it!!

6 days till testing as long as the wicked :witch: stays away!!!

Good Luck girlies xx

hey ladies :hi: hope everyone is doing ok!!

I'm loving all the pics of positive tests!!

going back to the talk about CM, ive noticed the last few days that i am definately experienceing (sp?) more fluid there than normal, so much so that I am even thinking about taking a few extra under garments with me to work tomorrow so that i can change throughout the day and not feel uncomfortable! :blush:! Or i suppose i could just wear a pantyliner lol :blush:

Trying not to read too much into it cos I havent really got any other symptoms. Had a few twinges but thats about it!!

6 days till testing as long as the wicked :witch: stays away!!!

Good Luck girlies xx

Also will be sooooo embarrassed now if I dont get a BFP :blush:

:wave: Ladies,

Thank you gilmore :hugs:

Elmo hon thanks for asking :kiss: we are ok very tired and off our food but not doing bad! I wouldnt change it for the world though :)

Congrats MilosMommy on your :bfp: :yipee:

Have a good time Nayla

Fxed Southern 1st time lucky with the cbfm like Gemie :wohoo:

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone :hugs: sending oodles of :dust: and hoping some of you will join me and Gemie real soon!

Not that I want to encourage SS but heres mine:

Lower backache almost constantly from mid cycle
Lower tummy aching feeling like a muscle pulling/stretching very different from AF and my lower tummy started to feel HARD from mid cycle
Going off eating in general, not really wanting to eat or feeling hungry
Heartburn, I never suffer from
Watery CM and the odd sort of sticky snotty blobs on my underwear at least once a day again from about mid cycle
Feeling teary and crying quite easily

I think this is it if I think of anymore I will let you ladies know :thumbup:

Not that I want to encourage SS but heres mine:

Lower backache almost constantly from mid cycle
Lower tummy aching feeling like a muscle pulling/stretching very different from AF and my lower tummy started to feel HARD from mid cycle
Going off eating in general, not really wanting to eat or feeling hungry
Heartburn, I never suffer from
Watery CM and the odd sort of sticky snotty blobs on my underwear at least once a day again from about mid cycle
Feeling teary and crying quite easily

I think this is it if I think of anymore I will let you ladies know :thumbup:

Thanks! You know we all SS here! :)

Gilmore iv been having the "wetness" tmi lol too!! Arrghh iv symptom spotted more than ever before and will feel so silly if af comes!!

Southerngal, its quite interesting that that has happened, i always pee in a pot now instead on poas because apparently you need mid-stream urine and the 1st lot is full of skin cells and the midstream or nearer the end is the stuff to go by. x

Madly thanks so much for the symptoms, i plan to post all mine when i get my bfp, its so nice that we can help each other to bfp and beyond :)

Gilmore iv been having the "wetness" tmi lol too!! Arrghh iv symptom spotted more than ever before and will feel so silly if af comes!!

Southerngal, its quite interesting that that has happened, i always pee in a pot now instead on poas because apparently you need mid-stream urine and the 1st lot is full of skin cells and the midstream or nearer the end is the stuff to go by. x

I do too. I never poas I always piac (pee in a cup) :)

I know they say you might not get a peak on the first month using the cbfm, but now I'm starting to worry that I'm not ovulating because I never got a positive opk either. I have a DR apt friday so I will tell her my concerns.

I know they say you might not get a peak on the first month using the cbfm, but now I'm starting to worry that I'm not ovulating because I never got a positive opk either. I have a DR apt friday so I will tell her my concerns.

have you tried temping ? its the best way to check your actuall ovulating.

have you tried temping ? its the best way to check your actuall ovulating.

no haven't tried that yet. I had heard it wasn't really reliable but since being on here I've seen a lot of people doing it and getting their :bfp:. So I may add that to the list of things to do. Ugh! TTC is so complicated!

well it wont help you time it right but it will reasure you that you are ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->