CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hello ladies.

elmo--AF is due today or tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty crampy so I'm thinking she'll show her ugly face again this month. :(
Hope you're feeling well. Love the ticker! :)

gilmore--:dust: to you! Good luck!

topaz & babyhopes--fingers crossed for you both! :dust:

Stupid :witch: just showed up. :(

Well I guess it's ok. Now I get to do my CD3 blood work this weekend. And get my DH's SA done. Hopefully we can find out what's going on. Once we get the results we'll get in to see the FS.

sorry hun.

mamadonna, i tested this morning and got a bfn might test in 2 days depending on my temp.

ah dont give up yet hun,i kno how you feel tho,i just cant wait for the month where i can say yep i feel different this month this must be it!

grrrr, CD32 today, and still waiting for AF, i know for sure she is coming, damn annoying AF pain, no mistaking it, i have quite painful periods, so i know shes heading for me!!! normally a 31 day cyle before the pill, but after only having 1 period so far after coming off cerazette i dont know when to expect the next. i ov'd on cd21-22 this cycle which is late for me as its usually cd13, and apparently time of ovulation can alter from cycle to cycle but the leutal phase is always the same, so on that assumption i am possible not due AF untill tuesday or wednesday. we will see, but i know she is coming, i just want her to hurry up now so we can start the next cycle :)

Hey ladies :hi: Well... AF got me Fri so I'm now on CD3!! I obviously didn't ovulate after all :( FF couldn't decide if I had (then confirmed no day before AF), and my LP would have been major short if I had! My thoughts confirmed, I'm not "working" yet since BCP!

Hope everyone else is doing OK? xxx

Hiya Ladies.

Finally got on here after a busy day today.
Well AF arrived this morning so i'm now CD1. Strangley i'm not too disappointed, and quite excited in the new month for TTC. Its exciting in a way with the monitor, waiting for high/peak, then the TWW, and i suppose if i had a BFP i'd kind of miss the excitement of trying and all it involves, lol. So im ok with AF arriving for now, was only my first cycle off Cerazette so i certainly wasnt expecting any miracles. Oh well, into September now, think i hope to get BFP this month as am not trying after if i dont, as i dont want to be pregnant during the summer as ive done that before and was unbearable, so if no BFP this month we are leaving it until next year. But a big GOOD LUCK to all hoping for September BFP's and a big Congratulations to all those who got their BFP in August!

So sorry i havent been about ladies or updated. Im not well, iv got a docs appointment for 9.50 this morning. Its not sickness or anything like that, iv had what i can only describe as flu symptoms and my stomach is so tender that i cant even lay on my front and it hurts to take a big breath in.

I feel somethings not right :(

I will keep you posted, hope you are all well lovelies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"