CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hope everything is ok Elmo, thinking of you.

Well little update from me, Me and the OH had a heart to heart at the weekend and have decided to put our TTC plans on hold until at least after xmas, we have the business move around xmas time and a lot of work needs to be done and it will just be to much pressure on both of us, i am a little gutted but i know in my heart that its the right decision, I wish all of you the best of luck and hope you all get your BFP's soon and i hope you dont mind me popping on still to share your news :)xxx

:( so sorry Vikki but I guess if you are happy then its a good move :thumbup: goodluck with the business hon I hope things hit the ground running!

:( so sorry Vikki but I guess if you are happy then its a good move :thumbup: goodluck with the business hon I hope things hit the ground running!

Thanks Hun, I know its the right thing to do and we will be in such a better position after xmas i know its only 3 months and i want my OH to want this as much as i do and i know once we have the new unit sorted he will :)

you can use the time well as well to track your cycles and give them time to settle from bcp and then when you do start ttc you will be well prepared to catch that eggie

you can use the time well as well to track your cycles and give them time to settle from bcp and then when you do start ttc you will be well prepared to catch that eggie

I know yes i have had 2 cycles since coming off the pill one 24 day and one 28 day cycle, Going throw myself into getting my business sorted over the next few months its going be hard work but worth it and it means i will be able to take my baby into work with me as i will have my own big office :happydance:

So sorry i havent been about ladies or updated. Im not well, iv got a docs appointment for 9.50 this morning. Its not sickness or anything like that, iv had what i can only describe as flu symptoms and my stomach is so tender that i cant even lay on my front and it hurts to take a big breath in.

I feel somethings not right :(

I will keep you posted, hope you are all well lovelies xx

hope everythings ok elmo x

Hey elmo, hope you feel better soon and isn't anything too serious.

Ladies I think I'm out again :-( had some spotting the last 2 days but too much to be implantation. No red though just brown, sorry if tmi. Feeling very bummed out. This two week wait is such an emotional rollercoaster. Here's to next month,

Good luck to the ladies still waiting to test

C xx

Congratulations Stay.positive, that's brilliant news.

Hope mine comes along soon

Cxx

Oh no ladies :help:

not only is the weather horrible :rain:

but DH has just got a call from his new work place wanting him to start tonight!! it will be a 12 hour shift which means we wont see much of each other for like 3 days :grr:

and i'm at my most fertile!!!!

not a happy bunny :gun:

lets hope all the :sex: we've done so far will have that strong swimmer :spermy:

so rant over ..... hows everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->