CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hey Elmo, How's things?

Af due on Sat but this spotting is horrible. Had it last cycle but not as bad.
Getting the PMS this week too, so generally feel rubbish lol

How is everyone else feeling? I had no idea TTC would be so hard.

C xx

Hey :hi: feeling rubbish here as well.

think i'm out this month as DH has started night shift so we have only managed to :sex: once in my fertile window so far. Night off tonight so hope he is feeling up for it or thats us done for this month.

Now wheres that chocolate!

elmo - hope your ok hun, hope we get an update soon.

i had a dream last night that i was looking at scan pics trying to work out the sex, hope its a good sign.

fingers crossed topaz :thumbup:

has no1 heard anything from elmo,i think i must of missed something somewhere,is she unwell?

she posted saying she was un well with a sore tummy and was going to the docs.

:wave: Ladies,

Hope that dream is a good sign topaz :thumbup:

gilmore hon I think if you get :sex: tonight you should be covered.....me and DH ONLY :sex: CD 16,17 & 19 and OV on cd20.....we didnt :sex: before CD 16 or after CD19 :dohh: but we managed to catch that eggy and with his :wacko: :spermy: as well :rofl:

Elmo hon....sending my love hoping you are ok!

Ladies I think I have a :sick: bug either that or I have serious all day MS.....I went back to bed this morning leaving DH to take care of the school run and didnt get up until 11.30am, I really must have needed the rest. I havent felt well since sunday :shrug: I feel so :sick: in the pit of my stomach and am struggling to eat :( :loopy: I know but b/c I didnt have MS with DS I dont know if this is it or I am sicking for something.....I feel so unlike myself :( Sorry for the rant!

:rofl: funny Lianne my bump buddy said exactly that.....I didnt have MS with DS at all only the sensitive sense of smell which made my stomach flip, dont have that this time just major :sick:ness never felt so bad :dohh: S/he is certainly making his/her prescence felt right now :)

gilmore--it only takes one :spermy:! You're not out yet. :dust: to you!

claire--I never thought it would be this hard either! I thought it would be quick and easy! Boy was I wrong! :dohh:

Elmo--hope you're doing ok.

thanks ladies :hugs:

think i was just feeling a bit down this morning

feeling positive now though and determind to :sex: tonight as he's back on nights on thursday so this is the only night left that counts!

Hey ladies hope you dont mind but i've updated the list as best as i could, let me know if something needs changing

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:
MilosMummy7 :bfp:
Joanne40 :bfp:
ElmoBumpToBe :bfp: hope everything is ok hun :hugs:
Stay.Positive :bfp:

7 bfps!!! C'mon ladies lets add a few more xx

Who's next?

mas CD 43
babyhopes10 CD 43

Pinkylisa CD 40

Freckles09 CD 39

Treykid3 CD 37

jwelmel CD 36
Nayla82 CD 36 Hope your enjoying your travels and bring us back a bfp

Rustyswife828 CD 32

Clairebear26 CD 29 Good luck with the wedding, not far off now

Lilwoowoo CD 28

iprayforbump CD 21

Redhead31 CD 17

Katezilla CD 16

Gilmore CD 13

Mamadonna CD 12 So sorry hun PMA for next month x

VikkiD CD 10 Excited for you moving things forward hun

Treykid CD 9 Really so sorry chick here's to this cycle x

Southerngal2 CD 8

MrsH1984 CD 7

Cajadaem CD 5

Topazicatzbet CD 3

Im just temporarily putting you ladies down here will you come back with an update, just so we can see who is creeping up to testing date

CAustin
Wishonastar
blutea
Ky24
ettegirb21
Lil_lady
NickiNackyNoo
lilfrog01
Saviaandcrysta
poshbird88
rainysunshine
Mrspoodle

PMA Everyone !!!!

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:
MilosMummy7 :bfp:
Joanne40 :bfp:
ElmoBumpToBe :bfp:
Stay.positive :bfp: :happydance:

Well ladies im still feeling horrendous and STILL waiting for docs to get back to me with urine test results. They have told me they will def call me back today. I hope so!!

Massive hugs to those ladies that the witch got, heres to next month girls!! And a huge congratulations to Stay.positive :)

Thank you for all your kind wishes and i'll be back regularly when im feeling a bit better xx

Who's gunna make it 7? :)

mas CD 43
babyhopes10 CD 43

Pinkylisa CD 40

Freckles09 CD 39

Cajadaem CD 37
Treykid3 CD 37

jwelmel CD 36
Nayla82 CD 36 Hope your enjoying your travels and bring us back a bfp!

Rustyswife828 CD 32

Clairebear26 CD 29 Good luck with the wedding, not far off now :)

Lilwoowoo CD 28

iprayforbump CD 21

Redhead31 CD 17

Katezilla CD 16

Gilmore CD 13 here's to September 24th!! :)

Mamadonna CD 12 So sorry hun PMA for next month x

VikkiD - will really miss you hun til after xmas :) x

Treykid CD 9 Really so sorry chick here's to this cycle x

Southerngal CD 8

MrsH1984 CD 7

Cajadaem CD 5

Topaz CD 3

Im just temporarily putting you ladies down here will you come back with an update, just so we can see who is creeping up to testing date! Really sorry if iv moved anyone down who is still here and stil not tested. I will put it right straight away if i have :)

CAustin
Wishonastar
blutea
Ky24
ettegirb21
Lil_lady
NickiNackyNoo
lilfrog01
Saviaandcrysta
poshbird88
rainysunshine
Mrspoodle
mas
babyhopes10
Pinkylisa

PMA Everyone !!!!

Sorry gilmore huni i didnt know you had already done it when i posted!! I will be back when i know whats going on and i feel better xx

Just to update the list - i'm on CD7 and not 39. AF came last week but didn't mind too much as it was my first month off the BCP and i had a 32 day cycle which isn't bad :thumbup:

Elmo i hope you feel better soon... :hugs:

Glad to see you Elmo! We've all been wondering how you were.
Hope you feel better soon!

Pleased to see you Elmo hon you had us all worrying :hugs:

Hey ladies! Im currently CD13, and just beginning to enter my fertile time. Im still keeping up with charting my temp, CM, and CP...and im starting to see how it all starts to change, which is so interesting since i knew nothing about this until i read up on it. Hubby and I are planning to BD every other night starting tonight, so im keeping my fingers crossed that this will be our month! Gonna elevate my hips and lay still for 20 mins...!! GL to everyone in the stupid 2ww...keeping my fingers and toes crossed for everyone!!

CD1 today!

And it's officially byebye pills, welcome baby#2! :happydance:

I'm SO excited!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back