CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

yep 2 predicted this cycle. would have to be some super super sperm to get that bfp.

Is there no chance at all for this month then topaz? Have you not had any little swimmers on board at all? x

had some on board on cd 13 and 14 and ovulated cd 22. would have to be some super super strong sperm

Its not impossible hon.....I am beginning to think DHs :spermy: were just that cause my dating scan yesterday dated me 13days earlier than my lmp date and it just doesnt add up and make any sense with regards to when I know I ov :wacko: Hold faith hon you just never know!

If your sure when you ovulated Madly and it ties in with your lmp date then i would say its entirely possible that they were wrong at the scan and will put you forward a week or more at your next scan xx

Hello ladies!! :happydance:
Im back sorry its been ages!! xx

Woooow just spent the last 1hour reading the full thread!! :yipee::wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS ELMO!!! CONGRATULATIONS SOUTHERN GAL :wohoo:
And to everyone else!!!! xoxoxox

And the ones that are pregnant looks like everything is going well!! :hugs: Really did bring a Tear to my Eye!! Since I was last here still No and im still praying and hoping that I also get my BFP soon..

Unfort My luck my DH slipped 3 discs in his back last week and he has the to lay down and take it easy for next 10 weeks that includes any form of :sex: I had a good cry about it but hey ho thats the way it goes... Im in my fertile window as I type and it kills me with every passing day that we cant BD but getting Hubby on his feet again is my main plan xxxx :thumbup: and i need to get the guilty feeling out of my head that we didnt BD this Month, its always nice to look forward for every month to see if i get my :bfp: I guess i just need to wait..

I will definitely still be around xxxxx Missed you all and Good Luck to everyone xxxxxxxxx:dust:

I guess Dec is when we can really try again, Im just hoping for a miracle xx really really want to be a mommy x

I hope so Southern Gal, Bless him he even said to me we can try but we be extra extra careful I said No way, dont want to make his back worse, and Drs said No a few times :blush: and bless him it just shows that hes just as desperate as me Theres a reason why the lord doesnt want us to be parents just yet :shrug: but im patiently waiting my turn.. xx

Southern Gal did you fall pregnant on your 12th cycle of trying? I know like myself you have been trying for a while, when I saw your status i was so so :happydance: for you, you really will make a lovely mom xx Again well done and have a happy and healthy Pregnancy!!

p.s what symptoms did you have that made you think maybe? would love to know all the details :thumbup:

Fingers and toes crosses that 2011 will be my year also xx :kiss: I have 4 very close friends that have just informed me in a space of a few months that they are Pregnant! some first others second im so so happy for them, just wish i can share the journey.... xx

Hey huni how were your travels! You have been gone a while! We have missed you! :) Thank you so much, im over the moon, i have my scan the thursday after next :)

Such a shame about your OH it must be SOOO frustrating :( but like you say everything happens for a reason, and just think of the super sperm he will have when he is better and able to dtd!! :)

You so deserve to get that :bfp: soon and i have everything crossed for you :) x x x

Nayla just have to tell you that when we conceived DF had seriously done his back in... it was twisted in odd shape... quite scary! but the doc told him to keep moving it. He was on very strong painkillers and steroids so we managed to bd and here we are :)
We just took it extra careful and he actually said it was one of the times he wasn't in pain lol
I've never hear any doc say to rest a bad back... they usually say keep it moving :shrug:

good luck whenever you're able to try again! xxx

Looks like I am out for this month...the :witch: has been "spotted" :)

On to next month...

Evening Ladies :flower:

Thank you so much Elmo, im praying and hoping that he gets better very soon with bigger faster and stronger :spermy: Its ever so frustrating as its been a routine for me now to wait till the end of the Month, so this Month lets say I wont even think about it.. Im sure i will still symptom spot even though we didnt BD!! :wacko: TTC does really get crazy at times!

Im ever so excited for you!! wow gone for just over a Month and soooo many :bfp: when I logged in!! :wohoo: Hope your taking it easy as you still have a little one im sure your running around xx

Gemsie: Wow thats sounds very promising, (really put a smile on my face and congrats again! it shows anything is possible, hope your DF is back to himself x) we went for Physio again earlier in the day and we asked again :blush: and they wouldnt recommend it, as he slipped discs L1 L2 L3 lower spine hes on sooooo many pain killers im confused with them all, Also he has severe shooting pains in his groin area and he constantly has a heat pack or a hot water bottle on his bits hes curled over with so much pain :nope: (and with all the hot heat and the cocktail of drugs he is on im more than 100% that the :spermy: have no chance. even if we tried a quickie :shrug: must admit we did try last night but he was in so much pain we just laughed it off.

Drs keep saying people usually slip 1 discs maybe2 but 3 is very unlucky, Hes off work for a while, The minute he feels better and drs give us the Green light I will be like a crazy women! :happydance: I would love to finish this year being pregnant, At this rate nothing is really happening, its so so lovely seeing you all in progress, cant wait to tell you all when I get my :bfp: one day [-o<

Have a super weekend xx and do hang around for us Slow ones lol were right on your tails xx and send us :dust:

Hi everyone!
Nayla, I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. I hope he feels some relief soon. I also hope his recovery is a quick one so you can get back to "business".
I am still hanging in there. I'm waiting to OV. Should be the next couple of days. I was just reading through some of the old posts. I love reading the SS for the ones with their BFPs. Glad to see you, Elmo and Madly. Thanks for your PMA and support while we are all still TTC.

Hi TreyKid :flower:

I hope and pray that this is your Month Dear x and i really love the names of your children so so pretty! everything crossed for you dear :hugs:

DH physio is working but at a very slow pace but theres definitely improvements that I can see :thumbup: it would really be all my birthdays Christmases holidays and everything all in one if I get pregnant by the end of the year, I would love to start 2011 with a little one in the oven :happydance:

I have been charting for over 12 Cycles now drs says were fit and fine I just didnt realise it would ever be this hard? than DH slipped 3 Discs in his back recently I just feel there has to be a sunny day after this storm [-o< or maybe a sign from God saying take it easy and dont focus all your energy on baby making.. Either way im patiently waiting for my turn :thumbup: I just have a feeling I will be on Baby&Bump for many more Months :shrug:

its so so nice to have other women talking and going through the same situations, as theres many many days when i think im the only one, than this forum shows me its possible, love also the success stories gives us all hope!

:dust: to us all xx

Oh Treykid your so welcome! You were all here for me on my journey, im not just going to forget about you now, it would make me very happy to see you all with your bfps :) I know it will happen.x

Nayla maybe your poor DH's back has a silver lining, you wont be thinking about ttc as much and as soon as he is up to it he will have super sperm so that you get your bfp in time for xmas :)

:babydust: xxx

:witch: arrived this morning,

on a break from ttc now until after christmas but will still be checking in on you to see who gets their :bfp:

:hugs: so sorry the :witch: landed gilmore hon!

Why the break until after xmas?

Im really sorry to hear that hun :( is that just to take the pressure off until after xmas then? Have a break? You never know hun it might be the not trying that does it? :) xx :hugs:

Gilmore, I am so sorry about AF coming to visit. I hope it happens when you least expect it between now and Christmas.

:hugs: so sorry the :witch: landed gilmore hon!

Why the break until after xmas?

well the next couple of months aren't going to be nice as his mam died suddenly in january this year, his birthday is november and obv will be the first without his mam, then xmas new year and then its a year since it happened so just gonna try and get through it as best we can and hopefully start again mid january ish.

Obv we will still :sex: just when we feel like it and not scheduled lol
i just dont want to put any extra stress on him these next few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->