• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 - first cycle TTC after loss

That is a definite BFP! Congrats!

I just checked cm and It was brown tinged. I think AF is on it's way :(

Put a pad in. Ugh.

Oh no really :-(

Being brown though doesn't that mean old blood?

So woke up this morning bummed out because I was expecting an early AF over night and cursing myself for my short LP... nothing, still slightly brown tinged cm when I checked. Held my pee all night (really hard for me). I swore if there was no AF this am, I would test with FMU. Bbs still sore and temp was still up. So I tested with a cheapie. I swore I saw something come up a bit faster than the other tests, this time 2-3 min. So I said screw it! I am going to use the FRER too and see what happens. This is driving me nuts. Anyways... no mistaking this! BFP! So I guess you were right! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I want to make a doctor's appt asap so I can book my 6 wk ultrasound, and call the midwife. I am PRAYING!! this is sticky and I get my rainbow!

Attachments

• 10DPO - FRER.jpg
    10DPO - FRER.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 10DPO - BFP!.jpg
    10DPO - BFP!.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
OMG!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! We can be bump buddies :-D yay congratulations!!
Haha seeing this has just made my day :)

Fx we both get our rainbows!

I made my first appointment today and it is next Wednesday! :)

YAY!!! I have been on cloud 9 all day!! so happy bump buddy!! I made my first appointments for next week too! I see my family doc on Tues and I have an info session with the midwife on Thur! So exciting!

That's cool we both have appointments next week! Have u told ur DH yet?

LOL yes!! I woke him up this morning when it was pitch black and shoved the hpt in his face saying "look at this!" haha he's like it's too dark to see anything, but I'm assuming your pregnant?

Have you?

Haha nice!

Yer I was in such shock cos I didn't expect to get a positive that early!! I was like "can you see this?" And he was like "yer I can"
He didn't fully believe it til I did the frer yesterday though! :)

I think I'm spotting still. Ugh. Can't get excited about it yet.

Really :-S some ppl spot tho so could be normal? Maybe break through bleed!?

I have no idea what's normal as I lost both my previous so a don't know what a healthy pregnancy is like :-( I swore my last one was good cos I had ms and my boobs killed!!! I guess not tho :-S

I know. It seems so unpredictable. I just hope I am not losing this one too.

I'm so sorry for your losses. How far along were you when you mc?

Do you feel pregnant? Not like symptom wise, but in your head. I don't think I do.

I was 9 weeks both times but 1st time it didn't grow past like 6 and second time there was never a viable fetus.

I don't think I feel pregnant. Sometimes I find myself with my hands over my lower stomach but I think that's mainly cos I been having bits of cramping and sharp kinda feelings! Not sure if that's normal or bad :-S

I think that's normal. I've been having on and off twinges for days now.

Glad it's normal to really feel pregnant at this stage.

Checked cm first thing when I woke up this morning and it is still brown tinged, but less than last night. There is nothing on the panty liner, only when I check internally. Hoping that's a good sign. Maybe it's IB? Who knows. I'll tell my doctor at the appointment and see what she says. Just hoping it is done now. Fx.

Sometimes (like right now) I feel really uncomfortable in my stomach right above my pubic bone. I guess that's where it's all happening so spoze it is normal!

That's good there is nothing on the liner! Fx there is no more! Definitely ask the doc, they will probably just say it can be normal. When I had heaps of spotting before I miscarried they kept telling me it could be normal and some ppl have that!

So today in the afternoon I started spotting more again and this time it was red (not bright red, but definitely red). I actually at the hospital visiting a family member. I called my GP and they said that I could go to emerge and get it looked at, otherwise there wasn't much they could do. So I went to emerge and they did an internal exam, blood test, and ultrasound. They obviously couldn't see anything on the ultrasound, but ruled out an ectopic. They said my cervix was closed and they couldn't really see that much blood which was good. Blood test showed I'm pregnant, but I think the number was lower but they said it's so early that it doesn't really matter. They want me to have another blood test next week to see if the numbers are increasing. So all and all the doctor thinks it's implantation bleeding. He said though that if the bleeding increases or if I start having cramping, to come back.

So feeling a little better about things. Obviously unsettling, but it's out of my hands now. At least I feel like I did something.

Oh no really :-(

That's good they said they didn't see much blood and ur cervix is closed!

Hopefully ur next blood test goes up by lots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->