• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 - first cycle TTC after loss

I have a feeling this is going to be a chemical for me :-(
All the ic's I've done in the last 2 days have been basically negative and my frer's are getting lighter....

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/879D6916-BFD2-4BDB-8601-3F9CB8C4333C_zpst6murmid.jpg

Jbaby dont panic yet maybe just a dip I have everything crossed for you try again tomorrow or later. Xx

Hopefully :-( I don't have any more frer's so I might get some Monday!

Hi everyone could I join you all? CD1 for me today after my loss, 4 weeks exactly to day since my loss so I'm glad AF has come back so fast.

Fx to everyone hoping for BFP!! :hugs:

What dpo are you ? And have you tried a digi ? You will have a definate answer then ! But with that may come heartache believe me been there done that but gave me the answer not the one I wanted but at least I knew and could start to move on this was when I fell pregnant in jan test said yes but were getting lighter till I did I digi ! By which time I already knew what had happened just needed to confirm it . Xx

Going by what I originally thought I would be 10dpo today but going by when I got my first bfp I would have to be like 13dpo! I haven't tried a digi yet but might get one and try it out!

Hi everyone could I join you all? CD1 for me today after my loss, 4 weeks exactly to day since my loss so I'm glad AF has come back so fast.

Hi :flower:

I'm sorry for your loss :-(
Good luck this cycle!! Hopefully you don't have to go through too many!!

Jbaby - I have everything crossed for you. It's still so early. You could try retesting with FMU in a few days or wait for your doctors appointment. They will do a urine test there and likely blood work. If you start bleeding though I would get it looked at right away. Some people need an injection depending on your blood type so they can conceive again. I'm sure you know all this though. Hugs to you!

Welcome! Good luck to you this cycle! It is funny how it is such a relief to see AF again. I was giddy with excitement when she showed after my mc. Will you be temping or using opks?

Thanks ladies.

We will be using opks for definite yes :) I'm unsure as to what the temping is all about? Although I've heard a lot of ladies speak about it.

Xx

I'm still spotting a light brown discharge. Enough to appear on a pad just a bit. I bought some more FRERs today as well. I think I will test again in the morning and see what the line looks like. This spotting is driving me nuts. I really hope everything is alright. I can't wait for my GP appt on Tues to hopefully get some more answers.

Thanks ladies.

We will be using opks for definite yes :) I'm unsure as to what the temping is all about? Although I've heard a lot of ladies speak about it.

Xx

I've temped for 2 cycles only and both I have got BFPs. Unfortunately first one ended in mc and this current one I just found out about! 12 dpo today. Spotting a little since evening of 9dpo on and off though. So not sure how this pregnancy will end.

Basically you need a special thermometer that has more decimal places. You take your temperature every morning at the same time after 3 hrs of continuous sleep before moving or doing anything. Then you record this number on a chart. I use fertility friend to log my data. You can confirm ovulation with you last low number after 3 consecutive higher numbers. Temping is the only way to confirm if you've ovulated or not as it detects the increase in temperature due to a rise in progesterone. OPKs only detect if there is an LH surge that precedes the temperature rise. OPKs are great though as they tell you when you are about to ovulate. Unfortunately though, you can have an LH surge without actually ovulating. Sometimes temping can be annoying and confusing though so it's best to pair the two. I haven't done OPKs yet though, as I seem to catch the egg okay. It's keeping it stuck and growing a baby that's the problem for me.

Mummy to be - I've never temped before so I'm not help with that sorry! I did use opk's for this cycle and got my bfp but my tests seem to be getting lighter so maybe a chemical. I had some issues with using opk's as I never got a definite positive so I don't think I'll use them again as I just felt more stressed! Hopefully they work for you tho! They do for most ppl :)

AnonymousCAT - I am friends with another lady on here and she had a subchromic hemorrhage early in her pregnancy. She spotted and bled lots and they kept monitoring her cos it can lead to miscarriage but she is 24 weeks pregnant now and the bleed is gone!!

Hi, may I join too please? CD2 for me today after a loss at the end of Feb at 8 weeks. I always know when I am ov so I won't be temping. So far this AF has been heavier than normal for me but nothing unmanageable. I just want it to hurry up! I usually get EWCM for around three days before I ov, usually ov on CD14 with 28 day cycles.

Welcome Cattia!

Sorry for your loss :-(
That's good you have regular cycles and can track by cm! Normally my cycles are the same as urs! Fx this is ur cycle!

AnonymousCAT - I am friends with another lady on here and she had a subchromic hemorrhage early in her pregnancy. She spotted and bled lots and they kept monitoring her cos it can lead to miscarriage but she is 24 weeks pregnant now and the bleed is gone!!

I still have hope. Thank you. I'm trying not to get discouraged until I have reason to but that's hard. Dh keeps trying to calm me down. I am going to the loo like every hour to check my pad and I got freaked out when I had some cramps awhile ago but I think it was just gas. Didn't sleep at all last night due to worrying and I know that's not helping.

Hi, may I join too please? CD2 for me today after a loss at the end of Feb at 8 weeks. I always know when I am ov so I won't be temping. So far this AF has been heavier than normal for me but nothing unmanageable. I just want it to hurry up! I usually get EWCM for around three days before I ov, usually ov on CD14 with 28 day cycles.

Welcome Cattia! So sorry for your loss. Hopefully this will be your cycle and everything with your hormones returns to normal. I got ewcm before my cm but and after. But after it was delayed by almost a week and didn't get near,y as much. I just got a BFP on Thursday at 10 dpo but I've been spotting since then brown discharge. So waiting to see how it pans out.

I'm definitely having a chemical :-( just did another frer and it is a squinter......just waiting for AF any day now......so unfair :-(

Mummy to be - I've never temped before so I'm not help with that sorry! I did use opk's for this cycle and got my bfp but my tests seem to be getting lighter so maybe a chemical. I had some issues with using opk's as I never got a definite positive so I don't think I'll use them again as I just felt more stressed! Hopefully they work for you tho! They do for most ppl :)

fingers crossed for your BFP have you tested again.? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"