CD1 looking for cycle buddy

af for me only lasted 2 days with spotting on the last day :shrug: im not really wet down there :blush: its like brownish discharge and wet pink stuff when i wipe. no idea whats happening! maybe its the pill coming out of me i had little cramps last night on and off for about an hour

anyone else having symptoms with coming off pill?

Hi,

What pill have you just come off. I have just come off Microgynon had a withdrawel bleed for 2 days and also had a little horrible jelly blob that came away from me and found out thats what stops :swimmers: getting through.

Witch got me on Monday really bad cramps and full flow today seems to be leaving the building think will be finished by tom Yeah !!!

Hope makes sense.
A x

I was on cerezette and I've heard some horror stories about that. I had AF on sat and sun then nothing. I have no discharge at all and feel really heavy and bloated at the mo

my friend came of ceraette and conceived withing 4 months

that gives me some hope I wasn't on it that long. My friend has been giving me tips about ovulation and temperatures. :thumbup:

Only if u could do that .

Im trying not to worry to much and it will be all the fun of trying. I just feel a little rough around the edges after coming off of the pill. I did a HPT just incase which was negative. so Im guessing its my system getting back to normal.

Im guessing that if the bleed I had was not AF then Im looking at a date around 5th July. Im going to start taking my temp to see if I can cathc OV:happydance:

We can all stress together.

im being armed this cycle............ charting , cbfm,smep , softcups and just orderd some conceive plus lube too :happydance: bring on ov!!!!!!!!

is anyone doing anything different or new this cycle? i just dnt wana sound like im ccccrrrazzzyyy hehe

Hi Girls,

Hope everyone is doing ok. Just brought some clearblue digital OPKs hoping it will take some of the stress from trying to figure out lines.:flower:

I was thinking of doing that im really not sure what to do I dont want to become crazy and take all the fun out of trying.
Im hoping doint the temps will help but im already stressing about how long it could take makes me feel a bit silly really:dohh:

I am going to try a few more months before starting to chart as I know what I am like and I know I would become really obsessed.

well day 4 today and she is finally leaving !!!
On we go just using OPK this month if no joy will use pre-seed-

TBH rubbish weekend can't come quick enough!

How are you doing ???

im alright ive just ordered some opks this morning ready for my peeing addiction.
i have just noticed we have got the same cycles:happydance:

:hi: Hi
Can I join you? I'm CD1 today and feeling a bit low as on Tuesday I had a bit of pink/brown discharge and I convinced myself it was inplantation bleed as it was 9dpo..... but tested yesterday BFN and the :witch: showed up today :cry:

My cycles are normally cd34/35 but this month it has come so early at cd29. I don't understand why it has suddenly changed since i've been ttc. Anyone had this??

Amy xx

welcome chloes 02 i hope you are feeling ok ,im sorry about the witch hun.

im alright ive just ordered some opks this morning ready for my peeing addiction.
i have just noticed we have got the same cycles:happydance:

so we have never had a cycle buddy with cylce that close !!! What opk's have you ordered ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->