CD1 looking for cycle buddy

ive ordered them off ebay just over £5 for 30. i have to pee on somthing because it does my head in :dohh: are you using them this month

yeah i can get you the number if you want to have a look. what do you use

i use them. Use them twice a day 11am and then at 2pm start testing from day 10

do you get them off ebay

yeah i do usually use a website that hides your details but forgot this time.

it hides them on my ebay, if anybody saw my ebay they would think bloody hell what is she doing with them lol.
how long have you been trying for

on and off for years have had 3 mc's !
What about yourself??
a x

i have a 9year old and i finally got around my oh so we started to try again last july. i finally got pregnant in november and i was over the moon, i had to have a scan at 6 weeks because i was spotting and everything was fine. i had my 12 week scan we even took rian because we didnt want him to feel left out as there was a big age gap and that was great it looked like it was sucking its thub. then everything went wrong.
the end of feb my waters broke at 17weeks and i knew it was over, there was no way the baby was going to survive. i went to the hospital and i had to stay in because there was nobody to do a scan because it was a saturday nignt. i had a scan the sunday morning and i heard the words which i thought i would never hear "there is no heartbeat" my world feel apart there and then.
i had to have mm because i was to far gone, i had the first tablet then went home i should have gone back in on the tuesday, but i had the baby at home on the toilet on the monday orning no pain nothing.
i ended up having a d&c because the placenta never came away, ive had all my results back and he said it was one of those things as there was nothing to say why it happened.
i think i have put everything down, soz its a bit long:hugs:

i have a 9year old and i finally got around my oh so we started to try again last july. i finally got pregnant in november and i was over the moon, i had to have a scan at 6 weeks because i was spotting and everything was fine. i had my 12 week scan we even took rian because we didnt want him to feel left out as there was a big age gap and that was great it looked like it was sucking its thub. then everything went wrong.
the end of feb my waters broke at 17weeks and i knew it was over, there was no way the baby was going to survive. i went to the hospital and i had to stay in because there was nobody to do a scan because it was a saturday nignt. i had a scan the sunday morning and i heard the words which i thought i would never hear "there is no heartbeat" my world feel apart there and then.
i had to have mm because i was to far gone, i had the first tablet then went home i should have gone back in on the tuesday, but i had the baby at home on the toilet on the monday orning no pain nothing.
i ended up having a d&c because the placenta never came away, ive had all my results back and he said it was one of those things as there was nothing to say why it happened.
i think i have put everything down, soz its a bit long:hugs:

OMG hun thats is heartbreaking. onwards and upwards hopefully we both don't have long to wait for our BFP !!!!

I know Hun i can't let it beat me as I want another baby so much, they have said that they will keep an eye on me from 8 weeks which I will be thankful for when I do get pregnant. So when it happens I will be looked after from day 1 till the end because I preclampcia with rian. Nothing is easy with me.
What happened with your losses Hun

woo hoo the :witch: has finally left the building now on we go !!!!

hows everybody going today:hugs:

sorry iam being thick what does that mean:wacko:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :happydance::happydance:
i think my witch should be gone by tomorrow then we can get to baby making:happydance::happydance:
iam well pissed off today some little f****r as only gone and keyed my car and put it this way they have done a good job so i think iam going to have one of those shitty days again

Oh no little buggers !! yeah we got a new car recently and they have started to take one of the letters off the back of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->