CD1 looking for cycle buddy

i don't drink so i havn't relly had to stop anything!!!
Im at work and wish it was friday instead of only being wednesday!

Apparently I ovulate today, but haven't had the opportunity to do an OPK yet (toddles off to do one . . . .). On another point, will the fact that my partner and I BD'd on Sunday and Monday be enough?

Well they say the little spermies can live for so many days. Can't you get a quicky in lol

I wish! But unfortunately not. Don't get to see my partner again until Friday. Saying that, just did an OPK and it appears negative. I'm not sure how to interpret this information. Will test with the CBFM in a short while and see what it has to say. This TTC business is so tiring! :sleep:

I know tell me about it. You hear so many people getting pregnant on one night stands and I can't bloody get pregnant doing it every night lol
what a bummer your oh isn't there

At least you, I and plenty of other women on this forum are in the same position. It bemuses me how some women can get pregnant from their first sexual encounter while for others it takes intricate planning over months and years!

I know it keeps me sane coming on here lol.
Well I think am out again my under wear was really wet and there was a tiny bit brown which I always get before my af sorry for tmi

Sorry to hear that cla. Still keeping my fingers crossed though!

morning ladies,

what a horrible day today ??? so wish it was friday and we had 2 days off i am so tired df mentioned this morning that i have fallen asleep on him 2 nights in a rowhe feeling neglected Lol !!!

morning hun
my oh said that last night why we havent done it in 2 days and i said because he hasnt asked. he bloody moans when i keep asking him to do it, i cant win:growlmad:
ive had some more spotting this morning so witch will be here monday:growlmad:
next cycle here i come:happydance:
doesnt it get you down when you know you havent done it even when you get a possitive opk:growlmad:

yup defo i put a pad on today but nothing so far god knows what happening was tempted to test this morning but what the point no symptoms so roll on saturday for :witch:

you should have tested i need some good news:growlmad::growlmad:

not ready hun think i have convinced myself that the :witch: will be here !!

its better to think that at least you wont get your hopes up if af does show. but if it doesnt what a great surprise you would have :happydance:

yeah will keep you posted !! You got anything nice planned for the weekend !!

nothing yet, ive got to start to my oh first lol:growlmad:
have you got anything planned

where are you going nice

just out shopping think thats me out for thie month girls as i have started spotting when wipe boo hoo !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->