CD1 on August 27th!!!!! Buddies wanted

jaytee

Reaction score
Well today the :witch: has come and I can't express how happy I am :happydance:

Finally I can start a new cycle!

I am also CD1 on August 27th but my cycle is closer to 33-35 days. Good luck!! :)

My cd1 was August 27th! I just joined this site and am so excited!

This is my first month really charting it hardcore and I ov'd yesterday- day 12 in a 30-34 day cycle. Anyway hopefully I'll get my BFP soon, we've been trying almost two years

This is my first month really charting it hardcore and I ov'd yesterday- day 12 in a 30-34 day cycle. Anyway hopefully I'll get my BFP soon, we've been trying almost two years

Hey! Welcome to baby and bump!!!! I think I ovulated yesterday which was cd13 for me. I'll know in a few days when my charts puts up my ovulation date! I have a massive headache today and yesterday! :hissy:

sorry, a little new a this..what do you mean when your chart puts up your date?

Hello everyone,

I think this is so great to chat with people who have the same CD 1 as me. It's such a a comfort. I can't tell at all this cycle if I ovulated because the OPKs I was using never come back uber-positive so I just BD on the suggested OV days. Even charting on Fertility Friend this month was bad since my waking times were do erractic. So we will see, if not there is always next month.

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;53;121/st/20080927/l/28/k/dd68/ttc.png

My CD1 was also Aug 27th. I don't know how I missed this thread before. :)

FF has confirmed ovulation for CD15 which makes me 5DPO today, but according to EWCM I think I ov'd on CD 17 only. (I have been known to ovulate anywhere from CD 16-CD19) So now I guess I will have to just wait and see! It I did ov on CD15 then we got in only one BD and this may not be our best chance. But if it were CD17 we have a good chance!

Love,
Amy.

Got a positive for ovulation on CD 18. I was so excited I thought I never would see one. Didn't BD right away so I hope that won't be a problem. We have been BDing almost every other day for 7 days. Didn't want to take any chances with the what FF was saying and when I would see a positive OPK. So we'll see. I don't know if I ov'd late or my cycle wil be longer. It has been anywhere from 25-30 days long, but I'm averaging 28. It hasn't show on my chart, but if my temps stay above coverline it should soon.

I think I ov'd on day 12 of a 30-34 day cycle which doesn't really make sense I've been told since the luteal phase is 20 days. What do you guys think? I'm hoping this'll be the month. The 2ww is here!

I don't know much about figuring out the OV day. It is possible. If your cycle varies between 30 & 34 your luteal phase might be shorter than 20 days. Are you taking your temp daily?

Anyone here ov late?

I am sending babydust to you all and heres hoping to a BFP in the next couple weeks! Keep us posted :)

Anyone here ov late?

I am sending babydust to you all and heres hoping to a BFP in the next couple weeks! Keep us posted :)

I ov'd later than a I thought I normally did. CD 18 instead of CD13 - CD15. Thank goodness for OPKs or I would have never known. Now I'm playing the waiting game. How fun is that! Hope my baby dust reaches all!
:dust:
:dust:

I think I ov'd on day 12 of a 30-34 day cycle which doesn't really make sense I've been told since the luteal phase is 20 days. What do you guys think? I'm hoping this'll be the month. The 2ww is here!

I don't know honey, I have heard that it is physically impossible to have a leutal phase longer than 18 days. So you might have ovulated later?

Love,
Amy.

I am at 9 DPO as of now (FF changed my Ov-day to CD17 after I entered the temp for a couple more days). I am going to try and hold till 30th September to test (DH's birthday) which would make me 6 days late! I really really hope I can indeed wait that long! But wouldn't it be awesome if :witch: doesn't show up!

Good luck to all and keep us updated!

Love,
Amy.

Good Morning Girls!!!!!

OMG....I've missed so much! But thats my fault for not thinking that anyone would eventually join the group! :dohh:

We'll I'm on cd27. I'm having some serious cramps today. but I've been having them for a couple days now.

How is everyone today?

I'm doing well today. I keep checking my chart. I'm looking and analyzing and comparing so much so that I had to tell myself to back away from FF. I have 4 days to go until testing and I really want to wait that long provide AF doesn't get me before. This is my first real cycle of timing with Temps and OPK and BDing at the right times. The others I BDed whenever but mainly wanted to chart to see my cycle changes. I'm not a POAS addict but I certainly see how it happens. I'm itching already.

Positive Thoughts!!!!

I'm doing well today. I keep checking my chart. I'm looking and analyzing and comparing so much so that I had to tell myself to back away from FF. I have 4 days to go until testing and I really want to wait that long provide AF doesn't get me before. This is my first real cycle of timing with Temps and OPK and BDing at the right times. The others I BDed whenever but mainly wanted to chart to see my cycle changes. I'm not a POAS addict but I certainly see how it happens. I'm itching already.

Positive Thoughts!!!!

I totally understand you. Well since I'm a POAS addict :rofl: I tested yesterday on an OPK and got a positive result on cd 26?????? :dohh::blush:

Then today I checked my cervix and yup...its high, soft, and OPEN????? OMG and now I ran to the bathroom because I thought AF started and nope its Egg white cervical M.

I think I'm ovulating today!!!! because I even have the ovulation cramps to go along with it! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

LOL well I will have to wait now at least three days to see if FF records ovulation as today. :blush:

I check my chart 100's of times a day just to see if I missed something or if something changed :dohh::dohh::rofl:

You and I both live in NJ! Cool!

I saw your chart and it looks great! that dip at 7dpo looks great esp...since your temp went up even higher after the dip!

Positive Thoughts!!!!

I totally understand you. Well since I'm a POAS addict :rofl: I tested yesterday on an OPK and got a positive result on cd 26?????? :dohh::blush:

Then today I checked my cervix and yup...its high, soft, and OPEN????? OMG and now I ran to the bathroom because I thought AF started and nope its Egg white cervical M.

I think I'm ovulating today!!!! because I even have the ovulation cramps to go along with it! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

LOL well I will have to wait now at least three days to see if FF records ovulation as today. :blush:

I check my chart 100's of times a day just to see if I missed something or if something changed :dohh::dohh::rofl:

I knew I wasn't crazy for stalking my own chart!:lol:

Well I see based on your chart you did some BDing last night so that's a plus not mention you time BDing just right before. It's great that you OV so many times in a cycle it seems like it gives you more chances. When you OV that many times does it change your cycle length? When do you take an HPT after OVing so many times in a month? After I got my first OPK + I didn't test any more you got me thinking maybe I should.

Thanks for the positive feedback on my chart. I can't wait to go to bed tonight and see what is in store for tomorrow. I don't ever like to rush my days, but I can tell from my morning temp if the :witch: is on her way or not. So hopefully baby dust abolished her this month and I will get my :bfp:

I saw that you were from Jersey too! No place like it in the world. I love being a jersey girl.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->