Cd1 - Onward & Upward

I find the little woofers harder work than the big woofers :) Maybe because lb for lb more energy and personality is packed into those tiny things :)

sorry the stupid witch came to visit. but love the pma, we never know which month will be ours, it would be exciting if we werent so stressed!!! any different plans for the next cycle?

sorry the stupid witch came to visit. but love the pma, we never know which month will be ours, it would be exciting if we werent so stressed!!! any different plans for the next cycle?

Sarah is today your last day of Clomid? How have you found it?

I can't believe we have so much in common! We have volunteered at shelters and have fostered for rescues, as well...Our last foster was this past December...a rescued former puppy mill breeding dog...He had spent his entire six years in a cage...:nope:

I don't think we'll be doing it again for a long time, though...our 2 older cats are just not up for it anymore...They have graciously shared their space and attention many times....They deserve to live out their retirement years in peace...

I do still feel that our dog needs another dog around, but hubby insists she is fine as an only dog and won't hear of adopting another..

I can't believe we have so much in common! We have volunteered at shelters and have fostered for rescues, as well...Our last foster was this past December...a rescued former puppy mill breeding dog...He had spent his entire six years in a cage...:nope:

I don't think we'll be doing it again for a long time, though...our 2 older cats are just not up for it anymore...They have graciously shared their space and attention many times....They deserve to live out their retirement years in peace...

I do still feel that our dog needs another dog around, but hubby insists she is fine as an only dog and won't hear of adopting another..

I would love just one more dog. Both of mine are boys right now and I would love a female. But, DH says it's just too much as my doxie is uber destructive. Lol.

I say better now then because the carpet has already been sacrificed. Porkchop likes to dig in the living room floor, lol.

My DD and I volunteer at the local shelter, we've been doing it since she was 8, so 6 years now. I am afraid to get involved with another rescue group because it would be just a matter of time before I started fostering again. Lol.

I find the little woofers harder work than the big woofers :) Maybe because lb for lb more energy and personality is packed into those tiny things :)

I couldn't agree more!

Really? That's good to know...My hubby is partial to the big retriever- type dogs with the big brown eyes, but I have always wanted to see what a little one would be like...I probably will never get a chance...He always seems to get his way....

I couldn't agree more!

Really? That's good to know...My hubby is partial to the big retriever- type dogs with the big brown eyes, but I have always wanted to see what a little one would be like...I probably will never get a chance...He always seems to get his way....

My lab is so calm, he's 7 months old and weighs about 55 lbs. My doxie is 11.7 lbs and does nothing but bark and eat furniture. Lol. But I love him. I just hope the dog trainer can do something with him. Lol.

How old is your doxie? Maybe he'll grow out of it? Ours is a golden retriever mix....60 lbs and fairly mellow. She had a rough start, so she has some quirks, but still totally lovable...Damn! I wish I had pics on this iPad!

I love my 4 big woofers don't get me wrong and they are full of personality but it takes longer to come out and they usually mature later than the small woofers.

I fostered some small dogs and they were "go, go, go" 24/7 and if they were ignored they got up to trouble for attention and were SO noisy. Now when I say ignored I mean if I went upstairs for the toilet as none of ours are allowed upstairs (cats area). They wanted to follow EVERYWHERE and wanted to be played with all the time.

As long as my 4 get an hour in the morning running off lead (usually sometime between 7-9am) they will sleep for the rest of the day either till 5pm when DH gets home (if he's not worked from home) or until 6pm when they wake for food. Then they get 20-30 minutes at night on lead.

I take my dogs when I visit my mum and her 2 small terriers exhaust my 4 in about 2 hours :) And mine will sleep ALL the day after visiting my mum only waking for food and to go to the toilet :)

How old is your doxie? Maybe he'll grow out of it? Ours is a golden retriever mix....60 lbs and fairly mellow. She had a rough start, so she has some quirks, but still totally lovable...Damn! I wish I had pics on this iPad!

He is 9 months old, but ever doxie I have been around seems to have that natural hound instinct to dig and bark. I have my heart set on a female French bulldog! There is a rescue group about 100 miles away that I keep stalking. That and Petfinder too. Lol.

https://www.grrand.org/imagebox.php?name=pic/happy-pic260.jpg

...She looks A LOT like this.

Lola aka Loopy Lola...She does this freaky booty dance when my hubby comes home from work!

He is 9 months old, but ever doxie I have been around seems to have that natural hound instinct to dig and bark. I have my heart set on a female French bulldog! There is a rescue group about 100 miles away that I keep stalking. That and Petfinder too. Lol.

I stalk Petfinder, too...:haha:
That, and Craigslist's pet section.

I stalk Petfinder, too...:haha:
That, and Craigslist's pet section.

Pretty, pretty puppy! I want to see a real pic of lovely Lola! Lol.

I love my 4 big woofers don't get me wrong and they are full of personality but it takes longer to come out and they usually mature later than the small woofers.

I fostered some small dogs and they were "go, go, go" 24/7 and if they were ignored they got up to trouble for attention and were SO noisy. Now when I say ignored I mean if I went upstairs for the toilet as none of ours are allowed upstairs (cats area). They wanted to follow EVERYWHERE and wanted to be played with all the time.

As long as my 4 get an hour in the morning running off lead (usually sometime between 7-9am) they will sleep for the rest of the day either till 5pm when DH gets home (if he's not worked from home) or until 6pm when they wake for food. Then they get 20-30 minutes at night on lead.

I take my dogs when I visit my mum and her 2 small terriers exhaust my 4 in about 2 hours :) And mine will sleep ALL the day after visiting my mum only waking for food and to go to the toilet :)

I think I get it now....I don't think our 2 senior cats would go for this. They hated Lola as a puppy, but like her now...She sleeps a ton, too...

Indigo I did worry about getting a dog with Jolson, my old cat who is now 15 and the rottie came at 13 weeks old. Jolson walked up to her and scratched her nose as much as to say "I'm in charge" and he most definitely is :) And he has greeted every dog with the same gesture :)

BARK! Good grief, m,y Roxy is a barkalotamus! She'll be outside & bark at shadows, birds flying over. Or watching tv & she'll bark at the tv.........its crazy.

Not much into the digging though. She has eaten a few stuffed animals :wacko: But 99% of the time she just has her "chewy bones" & gets chewin on those :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->