CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
The witch found me first thing this morning...we've been waiting to TTC because of insurance, I finally get to start trying this month :happydance: who's going to join me in quest for a July Baby?! Looking for a buddy :flower:

:hi: wantababy Thanks for replying to my post, I was starting to feel a little unloved! :) Is this your first month ttc? First baby?

:hi: wantababy Thanks for replying to my post, I was starting to feel a little unloved! :) Is this your first month ttc? First baby?
A

Hello Awwwww don't feel that way, Yes its my first time trying and first baby. i thought i would be pregnant by now since i never took any kind of birth control. But ever since i was younger i had a feeling i couldn't have a baby and now i hope its not true:nope:

You have really long cycles huh? Do you temp at all? I've only been temping for 2 months and I can't believe how much it has helped me figure my body out. I am also borrowing a CBFM from a friend, hoping my ttc journey will be short. I have 2 other children and it took me 2 months to conceive them, though I've heard horror stories from girls who were quick to conceive their 1st 2 and then when they tried for a 3rd it didn't want to happen. I am older now too (33) so I hope that wont be an issue.

You have really long cycles huh? Do you temp at all? I've only been temping for 2 months and I can't believe how much it has helped me figure my body out. I am also borrowing a CBFM from a friend, hoping my ttc journey will be short. I have 2 other children and it took me 2 months to conceive them, though I've heard horror stories from girls who were quick to conceive their 1st 2 and then when they tried for a 3rd it didn't want to happen. I am older now too (33) so I hope that wont be an issue.

Yes super long and the waiting period is driving me up the wall. Fianlly O day should be here sometime this week. Yes i temp but im not to sure how to read it. How can i post it so u can help me a lil. I have FF and been charting this month. OHHHHH i See im pretty sure you'll be fine our bodies are getting older so i think its a lil harder. How long have u been trying??? Nevermind i see u said 2 months oops

Oh no, it took me 2 months for my other children, this will be my 1st month ttc baby #3

If you log into your FF chart go up to the top of the page where it says "sharing" got to "get code" and post the BB code one in your message I will be able to click on it and view your chart. Like this, here is a link to mine
My Ovulation Chart

Or you can create a ticker and have a direct link in that as well (click on mine and it will also bring you to my chart)

2 months??? thats it? Why u worrying girl u will be pregnant in no time. I actually have an ultrasound and blood work tomorrow and next week :0(

It worked, do you take your temp the same time every day? Good luck at the doctors tomorrow!

I'm not too worried...other than my age, hopefully it wont take too long :)

Yes it worked thanks for ur help. Yes I take it at 6:15 a.m everyday. Do u think I Oed yet?
Thanks for the good luck tomorrow. Well im pretty sure u r gonna beat me lol

No you haven't O'd yet, have a look at my chart (not this month as I only have todays temp on it, lol) from last month, I o'd CD17 (even though FF said I o'd on cd18) You will have a spike in temp the day after you ovulate and your temp will stay high until af arrives.

And no one is going to win, its not a race silly girl! :D

ask your doctor about clomid, its something to help you ovulate. Maybe your not?? :shrug:

Oh okay well according to FF i will ovulate around the the 30th of this month i already started with OPK's. And Doc said he might put me on clomid after he gets my results. Yeah and ur right this is not a race :hugs:. It has been nice chatting with u im off to work if u wanna continue just keep writing and i'll check messages through phone toodles :dust:

I kinda been spotting a bit but im not due for AF till Oct 14 so confused

I am 27 and have a beutiful 4 year old daughter!! We have been TTC for 20 long months!! All testing so far has come out normal! Have yall had all the test done?

Good luck on your testing!! It is nice to have people to talk to who are going throuth the same things

Thanks it sure is, im a lil concerned I just started some spotting and mild cramping. AF is not due till Oct hmmmmmm/

Good Morning! Sorry I was out of commission last night, had a really bad headache! Second night in a row now :( I went to bed really early. Hoping today is a bit better, so far I am ok.

That's odd that your spotting...hmmm glad you are going to get checked out today, what time is your appt hun?

:hi: KasB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"