CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

Not sure i wish i knew:( thanks:hugs: I go to doc tomorrow so i will keep u posted

Ok...I know they are suppose to double every 2 days so if it was 12000, it should have been 24000 or more I think. Its still going up though! Try not to stress hun, stress is VERY bad in pregnancy!!! :hugs: Its in God's hands now.

Ok...I know they are suppose to double every 2 days so if it was 12000, it should have been 24000 or more I think. Its still going up though! Try not to stress hun, stress is VERY bad in pregnancy!!! :hugs: Its in God's hands now.

So I went in today and it was just to discuss my last ultrasound SMH they made it seemed like it had to do with my HCG levels uggghh so annoying, He says i just wanna keep a close eye on you since u are suppose to be at 9 weeks blah blah blab but i know know for a act the ultrasound is on point with me it had said 6 weeks and 1 day. So i said my cycles are long so i know for a fact i'm not no 9 weeks. He said you sure are pregnant ur levels are high, And he said he wants to see me next tue not sure for what, my u/s is wed and thursday is my first prenatal visit. I hope I see the lil bean. Mean while i'll :coffee:

Man more waiting...ugh!! You def are more 6 weeks and not 9. A doctor should totally be able to tell that with irregular cycles. I'm sorry your having to go through all this hun, takes me back to my 1st pregnancy, I was in and out of the doctors, hospital, you name it, being checked every other day, my arm was black and blue, I looked like someone had beat me, lol. It was a sad ending for me, they only saw an empty sac and my levels did not rise properly, I lost my bean at 6w6d. My levels were not as high as yours though...praying for you sweetie! :hugs2:

Yes more waiting time :( at least I haven't felt anxiety. I guess I'm thankful they keeping a close eye on me:) but hopefully next u/s is a success

How did everything turn out?? Sorry I have not been on for a while we are taking a month off just to relax! I hope everything is going good for both of y'all!!!

I've been out of town for a few days, back home now but wondered how you'd made out at the doctors hun?

Kas - those girls that decide to relax and take a month off usually are the ones that end up getting pregnant. I think its all this ttc stress that keeps us from getting pregnant! Hope this month helps you hun!

Hello my girls sorry i been away for a bit i just have not been feeling well morning sickness kicked in last week :cry:

As far as doc visit he just wanted to go over first u/s results and why i wasn;t measuring nine weeks duuhhhhh it's called i always been irregular and ovulate late. He said my levels looked good. I go back on wed for an 8 wk u/s.

Oh Praise the Lord!!! The fact that ms has kicked in is a VERY good sign! I saw your FB status and was so worried about you. Weds. will be here before you know it and you'll hopefully get to see and hear that little heart beating!! :hugs2:

I wanna think happy thoughts on why i eel morning sickness but its geting to me i can't even get out of the bed.:cry:

Really confused!!!! Supposed to have the ugly witch visit today!! Woke up at one in the morning and stayed up until 4 with nausea!! Woke back up at 8 with more nausea temp is 98.8 which is still high for me my cervix is medium and soft creamy cm tmi took test yesterday thought there may be a line and then decided I was just crazy but by the end of the end of the day a blue line was there today just a negative:( any ideas?

Ooohh....sounds promising hun!! Could it be the test you used today isn't as sensitive as the other test?? I would wait another day and test again! FX for you hun!!! I'm testing on Thursday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->